You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boxing thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 252>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 11:52pm
Fury has bulked up for his fight in terms of muscle. He's fighting a big guy so hopefully it doesn't affect his speed. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 12:34am
Tom Schwarz is a decent fighter. Probably taken the Fury fight too soon in his career but he's top 10 ranked in 2 different Boxing federations so he's no mug.

Funnily enough I'm also fighting on June 15th. What a fabulous day of Boxing if you're in the North East of England that day LOL Venue is also a smaller than the MGM, infact it's a nightclub LOL

Gods recognise gods I suppose.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 8:38am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Tom Schwarz is a decent fighter. Probably taken the Fury fight too soon in his career but he's top 10 ranked in 2 different Boxing federations so he's no mug.

Funnily enough I'm also fighting on June 15th. What a fabulous day of Boxing if you're in the North East of England that day LOL Venue is also a smaller than the MGM, infact it's a nightclub LOL

How long is your walk-in? Wink
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 9:09am
Are you doing the white collar boxing Coyner? Or have you planned a premeditated assault after a night out on the town? 
El Puto Amo
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

How long is your walk-inWink

LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 10:30am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Are you doing the white collar boxing Coyner? Or have you planned a premeditated assault after a night out on the town? 

LOLLOL

White Collar it is indeed! Fighting infront of 950 people on Saturday with a view to staying in Boxing if I do well... Raised £120 for Cancer Research so far.

But look at those trunks I got done for the occasion Cool

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 10:36am

Nice one Coyner. Best of luck. Have you a GoFundMe link?
El Puto Amo
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 10:40am
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/sean-coyne1

Help yourself if you want to sponsor the Motorway walker extraordinaire Wink

The cover photo if you're looking for me I'm dead middle in the centre with the Ireland walk out jacket on Thumbs Up
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 10:44am
Everybody thinks they are middle-class now. Tony Blair has a lot to answer for.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 11:22am
That donation message LOL 

Requested Proclaimers - 500 miles as my walkout song LOL

Much appreciated. Walk out song is Motorhead but for you I'm getting the DJ to put that on for tomorrow's weigh in and I'll have it recorded Thumbs Up

Edited by coyne - 12 Jun 2019 at 11:23am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 11:55am
El Puto Amo
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 12:03pm

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/sean-coyne1

Help yourself if you want to sponsor the Motorway walker extraordinaire Wink

The cover photo if you're looking for me I'm dead middle in the centre with the Ireland walk out jacket on Thumbs Up

Good luck on Saturday and I can see the 'Point' in what you are doing bud.

Thumbs Up
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 12:10pm
Much appreciated DM!

Feel free to pop along to weigh ins tomorrow... And I'll have MC Hammered's request done at the same time Cool
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 12:11pm

Much appreciated DM!

Feel free to pop along to weigh ins tomorrow... And I'll have MC Hammered's request done at the same time Cool

Are Paddy Powers around the corner taking bets?

Wink
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:11pm
Clap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Much appreciated DM!

Wink

1/10 on me making an absolute tit of myself Big smile And it's all gonna be on camera!

Now that I've told people on here and they usually upload the fight 48 hours later on YouTube I'm in for a hell of a verbal battering if the worst happens, no pressure. LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:49pm

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Much appreciated DM!

Wink

1/10 on me making an absolute tit of myself Big smile And it's all gonna be on camera!

Now that I've told people on here and they usually upload the fight 48 hours later on YouTube I'm in for a hell of a verbal battering if the worst happens, no pressure. LOL

Enough of the nonsense!!

Big smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 10:28pm
Bump.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 252>
  Share Topic