You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boxing thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 252>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 2:13am
Any streams lads, I'm not at home?
El Puto Amo
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 10:08am
Looke like Katie won convincingly.

She has 2 out of the four belts available.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Looke like Katie won convincingly.

She has 2 out of the four belts available.

She won it handy. Neither fighter has much KO power and Taylor just picked her off easily. She rocked her in the 8 or 9th round but that was as close as it came to a knock down. 
The judges should have given all 10 rounds to Taylor, Bastos did f**k all in some rounds and it was in one of the middle rounds I doubt she landed 5 punches.

Jacob fight was a good entertaining scrap. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 3:49pm
Rio Ferdinand has announced his retirement from boxing.

In other news, I've just announced that I've divorced Kelly Brook

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:51am
Haye vs Bellew Saturday night.No real build up to this one, sky can't even pretend anyone gives a f**k about it.
They really are pulling the piss with this being box office . 

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Rio Ferdinand has announced his retirement from boxing.

Very surprised they didn't give him a licence. Probably pissed off at it just being a publicity stunt by Betfair.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:58am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Haye vs Bellew Saturday night.No real build up to this one, sky can't even pretend anyone gives a f**k about it.

Two clapped out nobodies in the grand scheme of heavyweight world boxing at the minute.

Their Gloves are off show was extra cringe.

Haye is a man who's made excuse after excuse in recent years in his career. If he doesn't win this he will surely retire.

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:01am

Excellent news! Time to lay on some of that MC Hammered magic and get myself a woman

El Puto Amo
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:02am
haye has been robbing a living for a long time. he destroyed 2 years of dyson furys career ducking him and pulling out of fights. 

hopefully this is the last we see/ hear of him - but i doubt it. That said, he'll have to give fraudly harrison a call for a fight after this one. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

haye has been robbing a living for a long time. he destroyed 2 years of dyson furys career ducking him and pulling out of fights. 

hopefully this is the last we see/ hear of him - but i doubt it. That said, he'll have to give fraudly harrison a call for a fight after this one. 

Agree on both counts.

fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:11am
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

no doubt fury would have hoovered up the belts in this division if haye the clown hadn't of messed him about
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:19am

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Two clapped out nobodies in the grand scheme of heavyweight world boxing at the minute.

Their Gloves are off show was extra cringe.

Haye is a man who's made excuse after excuse in recent years in his career. If he doesn't win this he will surely retire.

Two annoying ****s and its great there is very little about this fight. Fighting each other is the only pay day they can get. 
Haye was a very good CW but didn't do a tap at HW, he beat that Russian giant for a title but that was one of the worst fights ever.
Think I'll back Bellew pts for a bit of interest.If Haye was any ways fit he would make short work of Bellew but think he's done. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:20am
I'm a bit disappointed in myself that I'm actually looking forward to this. I will definitely not be paying for it though, having this on box office is a joke.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:25am
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:26am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I'm a bit disappointed in myself that I'm actually looking forward to this. I will definitely not be paying for it though, having this on box office is a joke.

LOL you should be ashamed of yourself 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:30am
I know LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 11:00am
I'll go to the boozer for this. Not paying for it myself. 
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 11:50am
Jay from the inbetweeners - what the f**k was that about
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 252>
  Share Topic