You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alex Pearce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

On livescore it shows he was sent off just after the penalty? Surely it was the penalty incident, unless he was still complaining?

Ref forgot his red card had to get one off the assistant ref. Embarrassed
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 1:11am
that explains it
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 5:15am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 8:15am
Bit sideways that move..
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 12:53pm
Derby 8th, Reading 19th...... Sideways?
We're decent enough..
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Championship is fairly unpredictable, nobody though bournemouth would gain promotion last season. Reading could well make the playoffs instead of Derby, or visa-versa. Who knows. Wasn't too long ago Liverpool showed interest in Pearce. He could do a decent Job with a newly promoted premiership team imo
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

Championship is fairly unpredictable, nobody though bournemouth would gain promotion last season. Reading could well make the playoffs instead of Derby, or visa-versa. Who knows. Wasn't too long ago Liverpool showed interest in Pearce. He could do a decent Job with a newly promoted premiership team imo

As it stands right now, Reading will have a job to stay in the division next season.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 3:30pm
Irish partnership at centre half there can only be good for us!
JimmyRabbitte View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyRabbitte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 3:34pm
Derby should have at least made the playoffs this year. Completely bottled it.And as someone said Irish partnership at centre half. Isn't Christie there as well?
Lois: Peter, what did you promise me?
Peter: That I wouldn't drink at the stag party.
Lois: And what did you do?
Peter: Drank at the stag pa-- ... Whoa. I almost walked into that one.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

That's a bit of a shaky logic, if it was wholly true there'd be no point in a guy changing clubs in the Championship at all. I agree it's unpredictable to an extent, but there are still 7-8 clubs who have noticeably more quality than the rest, Derby are one of those and Reading aren't. It's a fairly good move for him I think, Derby have come close the last two years and will be expected to push again next season, as it stands Reading don't even have a goalkeeper in their squad....
We're decent enough..
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 6:06pm
Can only be good news with himself and Keogh playing in the middle.

Especially considering we prob won't have John O'Shea around beyond this campaign.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 4:17pm
Joins relegation battlers Bristol City on loan till the end of the season after making only 2 appearances for Derby all season.

Difficult to fathom why he still regularly makes squads under O'Neill.

Peter1986 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 4:54pm
Could say the same about a few players in o'neills squad who don't seem to be playing 1st team football,but hopefully can put in a few good performances and show why oneill has faith in him as a reserve and will keep pressure on those in front of him to keep performing.The more squad players and fringe players playing 1st team football even at lower level championship the better for us I think in the summer.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 7:46am
Fair play to him for making the move. Regular game time should boost his chances of making the squad.
Hoppy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 8:58pm
Why is this no mark defender still getting in the squads?

Can someone kindly tell me how MON could justify putting him in the provisional squad over John Egan, who's been superb so far this season and was last season?
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 9:36pm
Be honest, how many times have you seen either player play this season?
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 11:56pm
Pearce is a decent defender. Unfortunately his career stalled at Derby, which seemed like a good move at the time. Also, I remember he was being courted by Liverpool at one time.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 2:16am
Yeah Pearce is certainly an unnecessary scapegoat, reasonable player who's had a tough 18 months. He's recently come back into the fold for Derby too so no complaints about him being in the squad.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic