FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Premiership 2012/2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: English Premiership 2012/2013
    Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Kompany away to play for Belgium having been out with an achilles injury since January

Theyre making a decision on whether he can play towards the end of the week apparently
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 10:32am

Kompany away to play for Belgium having been out with an achilles injury since January

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 9:48am

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Many pundits last season and this season have kept pedalling the line about Man City having such a superior squad to Man united. Many people on here have thought this also. I genuinely am astonished whenever i have heard people say this over the last 2 years. Man Citys squad is terrible - yes they have 3/4 very good players but their squad of 22 when you look at it is just p*ss poor!!

Why have people continued to pedal this line for so long? Man united will set a point record in the league this season, good chance of hitting 100 points also. They had the league won months ago over an average City side. 

Also I have said this numerous times on here, but I'll say it one last time - Man United would have cantered to the league title last season only for an incredible run of injuries in their squad from start to finish of the season, and they still only lost the title on points difference. These two clubs couldn't be further apart in terms of playing talent and future aspirations. I'm not a United fan in any shape or form either by the way.

Citys attacking play has been pathetic this season

Fired blanks in the following games - West Ham away, Chelsea away, Everton away, Sunderland away, QPR away - thats a joke given the money spent on attacking players in the squad.

i found David Silva extremely frustrating at Everton on Saturday.

Id agree with that- Silva has been a shadow of what he was last season

His body language aint good either he doesnt look arsed at times
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

City have had injuries too.

City failed to invest in the team and bring the team forward. Probably too busy basking in last seasons glory.

All of the top tier tier teams failed miserably this season IMO. If City got RVP I think the league table would tell a different story.

Arsenal are the new Liverpool who will fall down the league table and Chelsea are a joke of a club with no stability whose ultimately will not enable them to achieve anything.

don't think Arsenal are the new Liverpool by any stretch
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Many pundits last season and this season have kept pedalling the line about Man City having such a superior squad to Man united. Many people on here have thought this also. I genuinely am astonished whenever i have heard people say this over the last 2 years. Man Citys squad is terrible - yes they have 3/4 very good players but their squad of 22 when you look at it is just p*ss poor!!

Why have people continued to pedal this line for so long? Man united will set a point record in the league this season, good chance of hitting 100 points also. They had the league won months ago over an average City side. 

Also I have said this numerous times on here, but I'll say it one last time - Man United would have cantered to the league title last season only for an incredible run of injuries in their squad from start to finish of the season, and they still only lost the title on points difference. These two clubs couldn't be further apart in terms of playing talent and future aspirations. I'm not a United fan in any shape or form either by the way.

Citys attacking play has been pathetic this season

Fired blanks in the following games - West Ham away, Chelsea away, Everton away, Sunderland away, QPR away - thats a joke given the money spent on attacking players in the squad.

i found David Silva extremely frustrating at Everton on Saturday.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 5:38pm
geordies equalize
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 5:32pm
Wigan always hit form around this time of the season.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 5:23pm
great atmosphere at the wigan/newcastle game
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 11:11pm
[QUOTE=Joe Stalin]Sky are going to be well pissed off, this season looks done and dusted already. Utd as Champions and relegation looks certain to be Reading, Wigan and QPR. They were creaming themselves that 'Arry was going to do some great escape act [/QUOTE
think they will stay up. Fancy them tomorrow and think the cup run will make them
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 10:48pm
Sky are going to be well pissed off, this season looks done and dusted already. Utd as Champions and relegation looks certain to be Reading, Wigan and QPR. They were creaming themselves that 'Arry was going to do some great escape act 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 9:12pm
City have had injuries too.

City failed to invest in the team and bring the team forward. Probably too busy basking in last seasons glory.

All of the top tier tier teams failed miserably this season IMO. If City got RVP I think the league table would tell a different story.

Arsenal are the new Liverpool who will fall down the league table and Chelsea are a joke of a club with no stability whose ultimately will not enable them to achieve anything.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 8:53pm

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 7:57pm

Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Would ye fook off every fooker on here lashed fergie out of it after the real game for not doing the interview

Mancini does the same and I'm the only 1 to mention it

Maybe that's cos Fergies a bitter aul **** that no one bar United fans can stand

Can anyone tell my why Bill Kenwright was crying today

He saw Man city's wage bill
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 7:36pm
18 points is biggest ever title winning margin- no prizes for guessing who got it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 5:44pm

Would ye fook off every fooker on here lashed fergie out of it after the real game for not doing the interview

Mancini does the same and I'm the only 1 to mention it

Maybe that's cos Fergies a bitter aul **** that no one bar United fans can stand

Can anyone tell my why Bill Kenwright was crying today

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 5:30pm
Le Fondre still on the bench I see even with McDermott gone. Big smile
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 4:55pm

The chap ran half the pitch and scored unchallenged

Sums up their afternoon a complete half arsed effort.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 4:53pm

Finished 3-1 Southampton LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>
  Share Topic