Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=40637
Printed Date: 17 May 2024 at 1:35pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: English Premiership 2012/2013
Posted By: irishmufc
Subject: English Premiership 2012/2013
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:35am
I cant really find a general thread on the EPL as there's only specific threads of certain teams so this thread is   aimed for general discussion on all the teams, upcoming games etc etc. Hopefully the WUMs will stay out of this thread as its not affiliated with any club.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Replies:
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:36am
Cannot see Wigan and Southampton doing anything against Chelsea and City today.I reckon 3-0 city and 1-0 Chelsea. United to scrape 1-0 away to Everton

-------------

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:41am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Cannot see Wigan and Southampton doing anything against Chelsea and City today.I reckon 3-0 city and 1-0 Chelsea. United to scrape 1-0 away to Everton

I would agree with them predictions. I have a feeling Torres will have a good season for Chelsea.

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:42am
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

I would agree with them predictions. I have a feeling Torres will have a good season for Chelsea.

I concur.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:45am
This Lambert fella was on fire for Southampton last season so it ll be interesting to see how he does in the premiership this season. Didnt Southampton get two successive promotions?

-------------

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:35am
Lamberts record in the past 4 seasons is unreal although this is a huge step up for the lad, be interesting to see how he goes.

City 4-0
Chelsea 2-0
United 1-1

Be interesting to see if Newcastle can keep last seasons form going, smashing start for them yesterday.

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Lamberts record in the past 4 seasons is unreal although this is a huge step up for the lad, be interesting to see how he goes.

City 4-0
Chelsea 2-0
United 1-1

Be interesting to see if Newcastle can keep last seasons form going, smashing start for them yesterday.

Spurs bossed the match hitting the bar and the post before going behind.

Not that I'm bitter & twisted. Wink

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:51am
A little disappointed Arsenal didn't score yesterday. brilliant defensive display from sunderland but offered very little going forward. santi cazorla looks a quality player and was unlucky on a number of occasions when he slipped balls through that ended up with gervinho who is without doubt the most frustrating player to watch ever (even more so than Arshavin). Can't believe Giroud missed that sitter 10 mins from time Pinch 

Frustrating overall...

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

A little disappointed Arsenal didn't score yesterday. brilliant defensive display from sunderland but offered very little going forward. santi cazorla looks a quality player and was unlucky on a number of occasions when he slipped balls through that ended up with gervinho who is without doubt the most frustrating player to watch ever (even more so than Arshavin). Can't believe Giroud missed that sitter 10 mins from time Pinch 

Frustrating overall...

I thought Gervinho did well for Arsenal yesterday, he give Gardner a bad time of it before Wenger swapped him with Walcott. It was an awful decision on Wengers behalf. Cazorla was very good yesterday, he really looked the part. 

I'm sure you are well aware of this but Giroud's miss was the type of chance that RVP would score in his sleep. Song will be a massive loss, he really was missed yesterday.

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:02am
What about Swansea's win yesterday? Unbelievable stuff, delighted to see QPR getting destroyed, bunch of overpaid clowns!

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:05am
I don't know what was more entertaining, Swansea's fantastic play of QPR's defenceLOL

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:08am
Theres always some crazy results on the opening day of the season.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:10am

Frustrating overall...

I thought Gervinho did well for Arsenal yesterday, he give Gardner a bad time of it before Wenger swapped him with Walcott. It was an awful decision on Wengers behalf. Cazorla was very good yesterday, he really looked the part. 

I'm sure you are well aware of this but Giroud's miss was the type of chance that RVP would score in his sleep. Song will be a massive loss, he really was missed yesterday.

i thought gervinho did ok yesterday but on too many occasions after beating his man he would lose possession by running over the end line, hesitating and letting a defender get a block in or just a poor pass. It happens far too often. his passing is absolutely atrocious and he cannot cross at all. i really believe this guy has amazing potential but I'm despair every time i see him get the ball.

tbf on giroud i remember rvp miss a similar opportunity against i think it was united last season. i hope its not a sign of things to come. 

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 1:18pm

Frustrating overall...

i thought gervinho did ok yesterday but on too many occasions after beating his man he would lose possession by running over the end line, hesitating and letting a defender get a block in or just a poor pass. It happens far too often. his passing is absolutely atrocious and he cannot cross at all. i really believe this guy has amazing potential but I'm despair every time i see him get the ball.

tbf on giroud i remember rvp miss a similar opportunity against i think it was united last season. i hope its not a sign of things to come. 

Bur would gervinho be more of a centre forward as opposed to being a winger?

-------------

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 2:09pm

[/QUOTE]

Bur would gervinho be more of a centre forward as opposed to being a winger? [/QUOTE] His finishing is only ok.Think he's better out wide

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 2:13pm

Frustrating overall...

Bur would gervinho be more of a centre forward as opposed to being a winger?

he was part of a front 3 yesterday. tbh i don't know where his best position would be. keeping him away from the dead ball line would be a start.

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 4:10pm
Looks like aguero has fooked his knee.....in agony at the mo.

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 4:54pm
20 each way on Carlos Tevez top goal scorer at 16/1 absolute bargain price. I expect him to get a hat-trick todayCool

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: KING-CON
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

20 each way on Carlos Tevez top goal scorer at 16/1 absolute bargain price. I expect him to get a hat-trick todayCool

I know he's scored today and in the Community Shield but he seems to sit quite deep. I'd expect Aguero to score more for City as long as the injury isn't too serious. I'd say Torres, Van Persie and Rooney will score more than him too if they stay fit. Tevez could well through another strop when the winter weather kicks in too.  

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

I know he's scored today and in the Community Shield but he seems to sit quite deep. I'd expect Aguero to score more for City as long as the injury isn't too serious. I'd say Torres, Van Persie and Rooney will score more than him too if they stay fit. Tevez could well through another strop when the winter weather kicks in too.  

Silva took a sh*te penalty, Tevez will be back as the regular penalty taker. Aguero could have done his cruciate so season could be over.

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:23pm
Great Finish by Lambert!!Clap

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:25pm

Silva took a sh*te penalty, Tevez will be back as the regular penalty taker. Aguero could have done his cruciate so season could be over.
Milner is their penaly taker

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:31pm
2-1 Southampton "Dream Land"

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:31pm
2-1 to southampton

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:33pm
Crazy  stuffStar!!!!

-------------

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:34pm
a lot of accumulators and last man standings are going to be f**ked if things stay the same

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:34pm
Football is fantastic

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

a lot of accumulators and last man standings are going to be f**ked if things stay the same

The bookies are panicing now dude LOL

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

2-2!

The best league in the world

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Dzeko

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:38pm
City to win it now!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:42pm
Look closely LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Milner is their penaly taker

I'll wager the next penalty will be taken by Tevez

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:43pm
Nasri!

-------------

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:44pm
Schoolboy defending by both teams-woeful

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:58pm

when aguero scored the goal to win city the league i was as happy as anyone but i hope to jaysus they dont harp on about it every time citeh are on the box. tyler must have brought it up 20 times today. piss off. neville must have been going mental

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

when aguero scored the goal to win city the league i was as happy as anyone but i hope to jaysus they dont harp on about it every time citeh are on the box. tyler must have brought it up 20 times today. piss off. neville must have been going mental

Actually sounded like he was doing it just to wind up  Neville!LOL

-------------

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:02pm

What about Swansea's win yesterday? Unbelievable stuff, delighted to see QPR getting destroyed, bunch of overpaid clowns!

Confused

Villa overpaid clowns also then?

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:03pm
Very entertaining 2nd half Thumbs Up

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

well that was the upside but jaysus he was going on and on about it.

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:13pm
saw most of the second half and it was a decent game.

whats the craic with the southampton jersey. thought they wore red and white stripes. they had a great jersey in the late 80's

-------------
cup champions

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

saw most of the second half and it was a decent game.

whats the craic with the southampton jersey. thought they wore red and white stripes. they had a great jersey in the late 80's

Bit weird alright, they have Red  home and White away shirts this year.

-------------

Posted By: Gavintheslob
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:20pm
Rodwell wasnt great infact i never thought he was anything special, waste of money i think sure he struggled to get into the everton side 

-------------
Its very frustrating being a Slob

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:29pm
Saints jersey bring back the stripes or the old Hummel gear

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 7:22pm
Fantastic from saints today....wish we could have got something but its not the end of the world.Big game against Wigan next week.Doesn't matter who you play its three points at the end of the day!

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Confused

Villa have brought down their wage budget massively, QPR have Onuoha on 80k pw along with Zamora, Ciise, Barton, hoillet and others on ridiculous wages, money grabbing ****s, you catch my drift

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 8:24pm

Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

well that was the upside but jaysus he was going on and on about it.

No love lost between Neville and shreeves by the sounds of the several digs Neville had at shreeves weight

-------------

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 8:36pm

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Confused

Villa have brought down their wage budget massively, QPR have Onuoha on 80k pw along with Zamora, Ciise, Barton, hoillet and others on ridiculous wages, money grabbing ****s, you catch my drift

Kinda, but I reckon Villa pay more on wages than QPR - You sure they are all on 80k?

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:02pm
Aguero said on twitter he only has a knock to the knee. Nothing too serious like a cruciate injury so.

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:19am
Gareth Barry was missed yesterday, Rodwell had a poor debut

Balotelli is the number 1 penalty taker at the club surely

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

couldnt believe tevez didnt take that pen. striker on 200k a week not taking a pen is a joke

-------------

Posted By: Dino Baggio
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:32am

Taught Tevez would have taken the peno yesterday but as he has missed a few he's obviously down the pecking order, Citys peno taker is Balotelli, he's never missed one in his career

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:36am
De ja vu

Another defensive injury crisis for united before a balls even kicked

Ferdinand evans smalling and jones are all crocked

Carrick playing centre half in goodison parkDead

-------------

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:41am
Team GB's Paralympic football team's final preparation match didn't go all to plan as they were comfortably beaten 3-0 by West Brom.

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Balotelli is the number 1 penalty taker in the premier league.

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

De ja vu

Another defensive injury crisis for united before a balls even kicked

Ferdinand evans smalling and jones are all crocked

Carrick playing centre half in goodison parkDead

You're jokin me, ffs Angry

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:02am
I predict a load of long balls into the box- that fookin fellaini lad is like a giraffe

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:19am
I dont mean to be making excuses but what the fcuk is it with united getting not just one or two injuries at a time but several. ffs.

I wonder will coleman start for everton tonight?

-------------

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 11:45am

I predict a load of long balls into the box- that fookin fellaini lad is like a giraffe

I think the return of Vidic is a major boost, he's the main man for headed clearances out of the box, tis gonna be a tough game tonight, I reckon RVP will score though

-------------

Posted By: Terrystats
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 1:40pm
My prediction for tonight...united to beat Everton 2-0, RVP and Rooney.
My top three to go down
Southampton
Qpr
Norwich

Villa to be mid table.

Top 3
Man Citeh
United
Chelsea
Not hard really

Posted By: Jackthelad
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:49pm
Should be a good game tonight with it being at Goodison. Fancy a draw and Everton to make a better start this season.
From the weekend hats off to michu and laudrup.
Its good to have it back.

-------------
Oh Poland we loved you.....

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 4:16pm
Jelavic cracking value at 15/2 for first scorer.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Jelavic cracking value at 15/2 for first scorer.

Great value....worth a fiver.

Fancy a score draw myself.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 6:14pm
Have to go back 5 years to the last time Everton didn't lose their opening game of the season.

They usually perform pretty well at home to Manchester United though.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 6:15pm
Can see this being a draw all over tbh.

-------------

Posted By: Dear Old Roker
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 6:15pm
Why are Chelsea playing Reading this Wednesday in the Premiership Confused

-------------
The Roker Roar will never die

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 6:16pm
They have a UEFA super Cup tie with Atletico Madrid on the 31st of august in Monaco.

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Dear Old Roker Dear Old Roker wrote:

Why are Chelsea playing Reading this Wednesday in the Premiership Confused

Something to with europe i'd imagine. Do they have to play in the playoff?

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 6:29pm
1-1 draw tonight me thinks

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 7:05am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

1-1 draw tonight me thinks
Shocked at you BSM getting this wrong

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 9:57am
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/aug/21/reading-zingarevich-offshore-tax-havens" rel="nofollow - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/aug/21/reading-zingarevich-offshore-tax-havens

Interesting as always from conn

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 3:57pm
Should be a Chelsea win tonight helped by the fact David Luiz won't be playing. Surely Cahill is a better centre half???
I'm confused Chelsea felt the need to buy all 3 of Oscar, hazard and Marin. Id have thought they could have done without the former/latter and bought themselves another striker instead.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

Should be a Chelsea win tonight helped by the fact David Luiz won't be playing. Surely Cahill is a better centre half???
I'm confused Chelsea felt the need to buy all 3 of Oscar, hazard and Marin. Id have thought they could have done without the former/latter and bought themselves another striker instead.

they are all young lads though. dont know a lot about Marin but the other 2 are long term investments. Also its clear abramovich wants to be barcelona. They dont have a striker so he probably thinks he dont need one!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 8:31pm
Ha, is abramovich that nuts?
That would be some task, copying bar a!
Things not going to plan for them tonight, early days though.
That pogrebneyak could prove a superb signing over the course of the season.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 8:34pm
Its a wonder Fulham didnt hold on to him, he is a real handfull for defenders!.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:04am
Evra playing cb tomorrow apparently ffs

-------------

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:07am

where ya see that? Wouldnt be surprised if Scott Wootton came into the fold

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:08am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

where ya see that? Wouldnt be surprised if Scott Wootton came into the fold

Fergie suggested it in press conference this morning

Ye i have been impressed anytime ive seen wooton

Obviously very inexperienced but surely a better option than 2 small left backs in your back 4

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:11am
Was he suggesting Buttner would go straight in at LB? yeah would much prefer Wootton in, might as well get him in now, no better time

Heading over to the game, hoping theres a backlash and a big win

also a big shout out to deco911 for going out of his way to sort me with a ticket to the match, some manClap

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:14am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Was he suggesting Buttner would go straight in at LB? yeah would much prefer Wootton in, might as well get him in now, no better time

Heading over to the game, hoping theres a backlash and a big win

also a big shout out to deco911 for going out of his way to sort me with a ticket to the match, some manClap

You should follow mufcspareshome on twitter

Seems to be plenty of lads offering face value tix on there

Apparently 5k unsold tix for fulham game- mike keegan from men said its sold out though

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:19am
Needed it to do it from a membership! bringing a 13 year old and 11 year old with me to the game so they got £12 tickets on their membership so I needed an adult ticket on a membership to sit beside them!

Would be amazed if it wasnt full or nearly tomorrow being first home game and RVP home debut

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 9:44pm

i remember evra played centre back at least once before for monaco in the champions league i think years ago but ya i wouldnt have him anywhere near that position tomorrow against fulham. he s suspect enough defence wise in his main position

-------------

Posted By: The U
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 12:50pm
sinclair left out of swansea hammers on now

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:05pm
Swansea 1up

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:07pm
Laudrup

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:12pm
Michu showing Kevin Nolan who's boss.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:42pm
Sunderland Reading match postponed

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:47pm
Swansea for the league Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

thanked ya by accident there.feckin fon.

Whys it cancelled?

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:49pm
Waterlogged pitch

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:50pm

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

My fantasy team has been decimated Dead

I feel sorry for all those Reading fans that travelled all the way up to Sunderland Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:54pm
Sunderland continue their unbeaten start to the season.

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 1:57pm
Swansea are a great side to watch, I like Laudrup's style

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 2:00pm
You really know the English season has started the moment you discover whether George McCartney is at West Ham or Sunderland.

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 2:25pm
Wayne Rooney dropped from united starting 11 for today's game

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Wayne Rooney dropped from united starting 11 for today's game
Nani not even in the squadClap

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 3:04pm
this united defence is brutal terrible goal to give away can blame rafael for f**king about with the ball at right back before the free kick was given

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 3:08pm
United for the drop with Liverpool

-------------

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 3:10pm
Anyone got a link to the United match?

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 3:11pm

Van Persie scores. United back in the title race Clap

Norwich 1-0 up to QPR. Would love it, love it if Mark Hughes was the 1st manager to back sacked, love it.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net