Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap's School Mitchers Watch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trap's School Mitchers Watch
    Posted: 18 Aug 2012 at 11:31pm
So who has been mitching off Irish duty this week?
Did the withdrawals from the Serbia squad play this weekend?

Wilson, Pilkington, Houlahan et al?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2012 at 11:57pm
All need a second third chance don't have enough players to cut them out.

Edited by rainpaulo - 19 Aug 2012 at 12:01am
bossofthemoss View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bossofthemoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:01am
They all played!
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by bossofthemoss bossofthemoss wrote:

They all played!
Sshhh! trap mightn't have noticed! Wink
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:10am
Can't really blame Pilkington or Hoolahan both were called up a day or 2 before they were due to go to Serbia and both came off in their last pre-season matches injured. Hoolahan only came on around the 75th minute mark today as well.

Finding it hard to make an excuse up for Wilson though and would imagine that is the last time he will be called up by trap unfortunately.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:11am
Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Can't really blame Pilkington or Hoolahan both were called up a day or 2 before they were due to go to Serbia and both came off in their last pre-season matches injured. Hoolahan only came on around the 75th minute mark today as well.

Finding it hard to make an excuse up for Wilson though and would imagine that is the last time he will be called up by trap unfortunately.

His parents will have to be called.

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:16am
It's disappointing to see these guys playing today given that not even 1 of them made the trip to Serbia. If Ireland were playing Germany in a WC Qualifer Wednesday night and all 3 had a chance of game time , i reckon they'd all have been there.

Can't fault Trap for picking Keogh , Green and McShane as those lad's would go to Fiji tomorrow for a friendly if asked. 

What is the deal with Pilks? Is he a 100% commited to Ireland or whats the story?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:21am
If you were Ireland manager would you pick a guy who doesn't bother his arse attending or the guy who is enthusiastic and committed. Green and McShane arent very good but f**k it they show up and give their all. Footballers are self indulgent greedy pricks these days who have no loyalty or pride in their country or club.

Real Irlanda View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Irlanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:27am
u fogot bout doyle, long n ward....dirty little pups for withdrawing, i think they should be frozen out too, no commitment like
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Real Irlanda Real Irlanda wrote:

u fogot bout doyle, long n ward....dirty little pups for withdrawing, i think they should be frozen out too, no commitment like

Long travelled. Ward and Doyle are first time offenders. Detention for them. Wilson is going to be expelled for repeatedly mitching and forging notes off his parents.

tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Long travelled. Ward and Doyle are first time offenders. Detention for them. Wilson is going to be expelled for repeatedly mitching and forging notes off his parents.
Ward travelled to Dublin, was examined by the medical staff, and was sent back to Wolves
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Real Irlanda View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Irlanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:43am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Ward travelled to Dublin, was examined by the medical staff, and was sent back to Wolves

i was only messing, fact is friendlies at his time of year only seem to cause more problems than solutions...Personally i think a few guys are grassed off with Trap, but it still doesnt mean they shud pull-out
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:50am
The problem is the likes of Wilson , McCarthy, possibly Hoolahan may need to come into the first team in Kazakhstan and Germany. We needed to test out Wilson. Now there is no way Trap will put him into that game straight away.

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 12:56am

The problem is the likes of Wilson , McCarthy, possibly Hoolahan may need to come into the first team in Kazakhstan and Germany. We needed to test out Wilson. Now there is no way Trap will put him into that game straight away.

Fully agree with you there.

Even though we all know how stubborn Trap is no-one can deny he isn't loyal to players who show loyalty back to him. So you would think the likes of Wilson would burst their bollox to make amends for past withdrawls.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 8:28am
Wilsons report card doesn't read "must try harder" it reads "must turn the fcuk up" he's done and it's no ones fault but his own
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Wilsons report card doesn't read "must try harder" it reads "must turn the fcuk up" he's done and it's no ones fault but his own

Could not agree more.you would hope he would move heaven and earth to pull on that shirt.maybe he just wanted the phrase Ireland international to add a few 0000 to his club contracts.i could be doing him wrong with that comment but Dunne,duff,kilbane,given never phone in sick that much.i guess like anything in life that you care about its all down to dedication.and I think he just does not want to play for Ireland badly enough.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

kessler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:41pm
Hoolahan's withdrawal was on the basis that he was resting a nagging achilles injury. It's fair enough to play 15 minutes 3 days later. Hard to comment on the rest. Wilson's history may not do him any favours with Trap. However, it is a bit of a misconception that if you're not fit on Wednesday, you can't be fit on Saturday.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:49pm
Does Marc Wilson actually exist?  I wouldn't recognise him if he was sitting beside me right now.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic