Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Richard Keogh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 32>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 11:16pm
One of the best defenders in the the Championship over the last 4 years, not a great player certainly, but far from the the worst.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 11:34pm
Some serious harsh comments on here! Richie is a decent option to call upon.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 11:36pm
I think he is our best centre back, which is a worry.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 10:49am
Has never really put a foot wrong for us and gives it his all every time
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 1:13pm
He was awful against Costa Rica and Portugal (when he was at fault for all of their goals) but fair play to him, he was good against Germany & Bosnia - and they were the games that mattered.

Still nervous as fook about him having seen what he's capable of doing with Derby.

Edited by Bohsfan84 - 30 Jan 2016 at 1:13pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Playing v well...has to be a starter for us in the summer if fit
I take it you never saw the game at Turf Moor on Monday night Embarrassed
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 12:41pm
New club captain... Congrats Richard, might not b d best player ever, but makes up for it wit desire and effort.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:47pm
Did fair well tonight both on and off the field. After the game held his cool very well when some Hull f**ktard of a fan was up in his face, your man sticking the head into him and all. would love to have seen Keogh just pan him out. But fair play he didnt.
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:51pm
Did well not to deck  that fool at the end in fairness. Pity Derby wont be in premier next season. Would have been good for us

Edited by ripbomb - 17 May 2016 at 9:53pm
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Did fair well tonight both on and off the field. After the game held his cool very well when some Hull f**ktard of a fan was up in his face, your man sticking the head into him and all. would love to have seen Keogh just pan him out. But fair play he didnt.
fair play to Keogh, would've gotten in trouble if he did hit that clown I would assume but held his cool
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Andy_Eire Andy_Eire wrote:

Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

fair play to Keogh, would've gotten in trouble if he did hit that clown I would assume but held his cool
http://www.balls.ie/football/watch-a-pitch-invading-hull-fan-squares-up-to-richard-keogh-after-dramatic-playoff/333680
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2016 at 5:53am

Derby County captain Richard Keogh has signed a new three-year deal, keeping him with the club until summer 2019.

The 30-year-old defender has made 200 appearances for the Rams since joining from Coventry City in 2012.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 9:54pm
He's had a shocking game tonight vs. Liverpool, the 2nd goal was particularly horrific.
We're decent enough..
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 10:06am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

He's had a shocking game tonight vs. Liverpool, the 2nd goal was particularly horrific.

Was given the right run around alright.
LHurlz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 9:46pm
Don't think he had a good game tonight.  Lost a good few aerial battles and let Morgan get in front of him for the equaliser.  
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 12:15am
Originally posted by LHurlz LHurlz wrote:

Don't think he had a good game tonight.  Lost a good few aerial battles and let Morgan get in front of him for the equaliser.  

Himself and Pearce played pretty well I thought. Wouldn't apportion much blame to him for the goal, Morgan just got a flick on the ball first but it should have been kept out by either Carson or Butterfield, who bizarrely ducked out of the way on the line.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 12:58pm
Fit to partner Pearce today in the derby with Forest.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 1:28pm
Incidently, today's match represents the fifth Derby-Forest game in succession where there are different managers in the opposing dugouts.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/have-you-seen-this-remarkable-derby-county-v-nottingham-forest-stat/story-30211277-detail/story.html

The experienced Chris Baird preferred to Cyrus Christie for this one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 32>
  Share Topic