You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Richard Keogh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 32>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:17pm
True . But he has the experience !
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

winner alright View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:19pm
Yeah, he has the experience to make up for it. Having an ok campaign so far.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:19pm
Wilson & Clark play against a higher calibre of player week in week out. I am not so sure about Keogh. He has his brainfart moments too, typically in last years playoff final.

Edited by grannyrule - 20 Mar 2015 at 10:20pm
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Wilson & Clark play against a higher calibre of player week in week out. I am not so sure about Keogh. He has his brainfart moments too, typically in last years playoff final.

So does Stephen ward.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

So does Stephen ward.

Ward is on the bench week in week out. He wouldn't be on my Irish team anyway. I'd prefer Clark & Wilson to Keogh & Ward personally.

Edited by grannyrule - 20 Mar 2015 at 10:25pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 11:56pm

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

So does Stephen ward.

Ward is on the bench week in week out. He wouldn't be on my Irish team anyway. I'd prefer Clark & Wilson to Keogh & Ward personally.
Wardie is fit but he will Ben Mee playing so well at Burnley at the moment he has not got a look in as yet .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 1:05am
Thought Keogh played well tonight. He's impressive on the ball, very competent. The forgotten recruit Stearman also had a decent game. If Delaney really has called it quits on his international career then Stearman deserves a chance along with a few other Irish CB's in the Championship. Christie and Doherty were the other Irishmen on show, both were mediocre I thought.
We're decent enough..
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Thought Keogh played well tonight. He's impressive on the ball, very competent. The forgotten recruit Stearman also had a decent game. If Delaney really has called it quits on his international career then Stearman deserves a chance along with a few other Irish CB's in the Championship. Christie and Doherty were the other Irishmen on show, both were mediocre I thought.
. He was responsible for the 2nd goal. Nearly fave away a third goal at the end as sako walked by him only to boot over the bar. Looks a liability.

Edited by Citizen - 21 Mar 2015 at 7:47pm
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 8:07pm
How was Keogh responsible for the 2nd goal

He was outstanding last night , as well as in Glasgow.

Edited by BabbsBalls - 21 Mar 2015 at 8:39pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

. He was responsible for the 2nd goal. Nearly fave away a third goal at the end as sako walked by him only to boot over the bar. Looks a liability.

Had nothing whatsoever to do with the second goal, it was forsyth who misskicked it and grant fumbled. Sako at the end ran paat about three guys, keogh actually nicked the ball from him but albentosa reacted to slowly to the break and sako picked it back up
We're decent enough..
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 11:40am
On the way to Newcastle apparently for €4.5m
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 11:56am
good move for him, long term replacement to JOS in the ireland team imo
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 12:17pm
Just paper talk, all speculation. nothing confirmed yet
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 1:28pm
4.5M seems very expensive for a 29 year old with no Premier League experience. Either way it would be good to have another CB playing at the top level, I don't know if he'll be up to it but there's only one way of finding out I suppose.
We're decent enough..
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 5:31pm
Tbh as a Newcastle fan I hope this doesn't happen no better than Williamson who I don't think is premier league level
ncafc87 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncafc87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 11:09pm
Would be great to see him in the PL. obviously isn't too fancied by oneill hence playing brady left back and not pushing Wilson to LB. brady has played well though in the last 2 games though.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2015 at 1:07am
Would start him v Poland regardless of Wilsons fitness.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2015 at 1:11am
Just reading his wiki. Not bad. Ok not at highest level but we don't have that luxury afforded to us.

2009/10 - Carlisle United player of the year.

2010/11 - Coventry City player of the year.

2011/12 - Coventry City player of the year and players' player of the year.

2012/13 - Derby County player of the year, players' player of the year, and supporters' player of the year.

2014/15 - The Championship Team of the Season
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 32>
  Share Topic