Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Richard Keogh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 32>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:29pm
Great to see him get the winning penalty for Derby. Delighted for him Cool

Edited by irishmufc - 16 Jan 2019 at 10:30pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:31pm
He will be our number one striker for the Euros. Natural goalscorer.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:33pm
He has the head of an absolute f**king lunatic on him. 
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:43pm
Delighted for him. He’s had a couple of tough days in a Derby shirt particularly his og in the play-offs
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:46pm
I love me some Mad Richard
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 11:31pm
Excerpt from match report from the Guardian:
"One delicious move involved a Matthias Sammer-esque carry out of defence from Richard Keogh, of all people, followed by a couple of flicks and backheels among the forwards, but its deserved finish didn’t arrive when Mason Mount skied his shot from the edge of the box".
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:42am
Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

"One delicious move involved a Matthias Sammer-esque carry out of defence from Richard Keogh, of all people, followed by a couple of flicks and backheels among the forwards, but its deserved finish didn’t arrive when Mason Mount skied his shot from the edge of the box".

Such a backhanded compliment LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 6:33am
Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

was a smashing move alright 
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:30am
I would love to see him promoted to the Premier League via the play-offs this season. Some of the abuse he still gets for his mistake vs QPR in 2014 is horrific.
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:31am
delighted he got the winner.. he's mad looking … and his celebration is always arms straight out running...good solid pro.... what happened v qpr...
Come on Irelind
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:54am
I know from speaking to my lad who was with Derby, that Keogh one of the nicest lads you coukd meet who always looked out for the young lads always asking how they were doing.
He also was totally committed to the Irish jersey and always was proud to wear it. So much different to the DR situ but then DR a young lad whose head is melted I'm sure with advice from all sides.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:03pm
key-ho
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:20pm
He was very solid for us for the 2016 Euro qualifying campaign. Duffy only really came in for the friendlies in March before that tournament. He hasn’t got much of a look in since although I thought he done well in the Poland friendly in September.
greenscene View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenscene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

He was very solid for us for the 2016 Euro qualifying campaign. Duffy only really came in for the friendlies in March before that tournament. He hasn’t got much of a look in since although I thought he done well in the Poland friendly in September.
Always prefer him to Clark. Keogh has never been anywhere as bad as Clark was against Wales in Cardiff in the nations league
WWW.GREENSCENE.ME
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:30pm
Keogh is average. Decent back up no more no less. Never seen a centre half turn his back on a shot unitl I saw Keogh do it last year.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:32pm
No way clarke is a better all round player than keogh IMO. Keogh is defo liable to multiple mistakes in games. Never feel safe with keogh.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:46pm
Who's Clarke?
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Who's Clarke?

This guy - they awarded him the 'e' at the end of his surname last year.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 32>
  Share Topic