You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Richard Keogh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 32>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 4:34pm
Great to see he played the full 90, badly needed with Duffy and Clark out.
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2017 at 9:28am
RK getting linked with a move to Sheffield Wednesday.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 3:31pm
Andre Wisdom signed by Derby. With Curtis Davies also moving there it could well be the end for one if not two of Keogh, Pearce, and Christie at Derby.
We're decent enough..
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Andre Wisdom signed by Derby. With Curtis Davies also moving there it could well be the end for one if not two of Keogh, Pearce, and Christie at Derby.
yeah Christie is linked with QPR and Reading
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

yeah Christie is linked with QPR and Reading
Christie might be better off with a fresh start, the Derby forum seems to think Keogh will go too.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 4:02pm
QPR would probably be better, it's no sure thing that he'd displace Gunter at Reading, who is a very consistent performer.
We're decent enough..
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 4:03pm

QPR would probably be better, it's no sure thing that he'd displace Gunter at Reading, who is a very consistent performer.
I agree on what I have seen of Gunter but he is far from a fan favourite.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 9:21pm
Gunter - even at his limited level - is average at best.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Gunter - even at his limited level - is average at best.

Better than Christie then!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 9:46pm
Had a good game for Derby tonight against Fulham.
We're decent enough..
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 10:51pm
Composed on the ball. Derby defended well as a team and Davies had Mitrovic in his pocket too, which helped.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Composed on the ball. Derby defended well as a team and Davies had Mitrovic in his pocket too, which helped.

Not sure about that, thought Mitrovic rolled him very easily on a few occassions. He did do well nipping in ahead of him a couple of times too though.
We're decent enough..
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 11:17am
Mitrovic only managed one shot that I can remember, in the first half. They crowded him out very well apart from that.

You'd forget how much of a mad looking fella Keogh is.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 8:54pm
Absolutely woeful so far tonight, gave the ball away on multiple occasions and lucky he wasn't punished.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Absolutely woeful so far tonight, gave the ball away on multiple occasions and lucky he wasn't punished.

Absolutely atrocious last night, could have been at fault for 2 goals if it wasnt for his keeper and defensive partner digging him out. Kept giving it away so easily. I surprised he started having not been in pre season.

Cant really see him being involved for us much more anyway, maybe in an injury crisis. You feel Duffy, Long, Clark, Rice and Lenihan would be all ahead of him at this stage.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 3:48pm
Well, he lost the captaincy to Curtis Davies which suggests he may not be an automatic starter for Derby this season. I think he's the sort or central defender who likes to put his foot on the ball, keep possession and make progressive passes. Perhaps he's got a little bit too much faith in his own ability than is really justified at times.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 04 Aug 2018 at 3:50pm
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:48pm
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:29pm
Scores the winning peno to put Derby through to the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 32>
  Share Topic