You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 87>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 2:38pm
Marseille to sign Payet?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I've bumped your comments about Raheem Sterling last summer on the Liverpool thread there.
Hardly nonsensical. You were the one brought up stupid and throwaway remarks. Wink
Right and their relevance to your touchiness about the EPL is what? I have no idea how Raheem Sterling is doing and I couldn't give a f**k either, he didn't look great against Celtic but haven't seen him play otherwise. I don't care what Superleague is handing him silly money, if I got it wrong and it offended you I am sorry. It is still nonsensical, at least you have managed to explain what you are on about, if not the relevance.
Now, bar stools? Is that supposed to be a dig at me, I honestly don't get it.

I assume that is a video of his goal? I still didn't think he played well. I was very underwhelmed by all of the Man City players though. Can you address the parts highlighted in bold now please?

No thanks
The conversation has been exhausted at this stage.
It has, but I sense there was an attempt at a personal dig in there and I would like to understand what it was, I assume your embarrassment is preventing that though?
bump
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 3:01pm

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

The FA rules, since changed, clearly stated that a club could not move inside a three mile radius of an already existing club, with clubs already within the boundary given dispensation-Nottingham and Liverpool clubs, for example. I believe the radius was set at three miles, if the rumours are to e believed, for the purpose of keeping West Ham and Orient apart, the cockerney ****s' previous home being about 3.3 miles I believe. Build one white elephant of a stadium and there ya go, rule forgotten. I doubt Leyton Orient will exist 20 years time and this decision will be the reason.

Any as you say yourself, they are rumours. Plus, I don't for one second believe that any such rules would be as focussed at that, on one particular club. What is said at the Matchroom Stadium and what is factual may well be two very different things.

Orient will still be there, and will still get their fans, and their visitors who want that type of footballing experience.
The rule was there, that isn't in question, you are right to doubt the veracity of it being connected to Orient, probably just a coincidence, what is funny is how the rule disappeared as soon as the white elephant needed to be filled.

By the way, it is Brisbane Road.
There are strong rumours on the internet that Orient's whole squad are up for sale and that they are heading for administration. This isn't as a direct result of West Ham's move, there just isn't an Orient thread.  O's have been down this road before of course, last time it was the genocide in Rwanda that nearly killed them, 'orient for a Fiver' is a great documentary made at that time and available on youtube.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 3:58pm

I've bumped your comments about Raheem Sterling last summer on the Liverpool thread there.
Hardly nonsensical. You were the one brought up stupid and throwaway remarks. Wink
Right and their relevance to your touchiness about the EPL is what? I have no idea how Raheem Sterling is doing and I couldn't give a f**k either, he didn't look great against Celtic but haven't seen him play otherwise. I don't care what Superleague is handing him silly money, if I got it wrong and it offended you I am sorry. It is still nonsensical, at least you have managed to explain what you are on about, if not the relevance.
Now, bar stools? Is that supposed to be a dig at me, I honestly don't get it.

I assume that is a video of his goal? I still didn't think he played well. I was very underwhelmed by all of the Man City players though. Can you address the parts highlighted in bold now please?

No thanks
The conversation has been exhausted at this stage.
It has, but I sense there was an attempt at a personal dig in there and I would like to understand what it was, I assume your embarrassment is preventing that though?
bump
Still waiting............
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 4:14pm
Jaysus, you still going on about that.

Pretty simple, you said last week that you only ever watch EPL football when its on in the bar, yet you seem to comment on quite a lot of EPL based threads. So you must spend a lot of time on the barstool watching these games.

Now move on.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 4:17pm

Pretty simple, you said last week that you only ever watch EPL football when its on in the bar, yet you seem to comment on quite a lot of EPL based threads. So you must spend a lot of time on the barstool watching these games.

Now move on.

That wasn't it and you haven't the decency to admit, hardly surprising. I will continue to 'go on about it' until you stand over it and admit it. It took you over a week to come with that.

Edited by pre Madonna - 19 Jan 2017 at 4:18pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 4:27pm
Get a room folks
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Get a room folks
We are renting one off West Ham, the public are paying.

Edited by pre Madonna - 19 Jan 2017 at 4:32pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 4:47pm

Now move on.

That wasn't it and you haven't the decency to admit, hardly surprising. I will continue to 'go on about it' until you stand over it and admit it. It took you over a week to come with that.

Stand over what? Confused

Whatever floats your boat I suppose

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 4:50pm

Now move on.

Stand over what? Confused

Whatever floats your boat I suppose

You tried to make a cheap personal dig and you won't even admit it. Your attempt at deflection is rather weak as I rarely comment on EPL threads these days, you know what you were trying to do and won't even have the decency to admit it as it would make you look like a ****.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 4:57pm
Alright, I didn't mean what I have written above, and meant that you're a raging alcoholic.

You know best I suppose.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 5:02pm

Alright, I didn't mean what I have written above, and meant that you're a raging alcoholic.

You know best I suppose.

That was clearly what you were trying to say, which is why you ignored it. I have no problem with you being a ****, I am one myself, but at least be honest.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 6:45pm
Vivakenbarstool was never this paranoid
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 6:54pm

Vivakenbarstool was never this paranoid
There is no paranoia, you made a personal dig and tried to cover it up. The context was quite clear, I would have some respect if you were honest about it. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 8:42am

Of course, when Bayern beat Hamburg 8-0 and Barcelona beat Hercules 7-0, the defending and all round performance of those two beaten teams is full of great character.
Where did anybody mention anything other than the EPL? You are correct in that this is indeed often the case in modern top level football, it is why I watch so little of it. Your touchiness when somebody points it out in your beloved super-de-dooper league is f**king hilarious though.LOL

Could say the same about you and BDO Darts players. LOL

I'm not touchy, merely pointing out that you're very repetitive on your views on the league. Its about the fifth different occasion that I've read you talking about this West Ham v Arsenal match.
You also don't seem to criticise any other leagues.

Could you? Or would be that I have a problem with stupid throw away statements that highlight your own prejudices?

You are touchy, if anybody criticises it youget defensive, at least be honest. I don't criticise other leagues because they don't have other leagues on in the pub after I have been to a match. The goals from that game looked like West Ham wanted to lose. 

Suggests he only watches premier league football in the bar, very sensitive for over a week then when I say he should get back to his barstool, after calling me touchy LOL

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 20 Jan 2017 at 8:42am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 9:08am

Of course, when Bayern beat Hamburg 8-0 and Barcelona beat Hercules 7-0, the defending and all round performance of those two beaten teams is full of great character.
Where did anybody mention anything other than the EPL? You are correct in that this is indeed often the case in modern top level football, it is why I watch so little of it. Your touchiness when somebody points it out in your beloved super-de-dooper league is f**king hilarious though.LOL

Could say the same about you and BDO Darts players. LOL

I'm not touchy, merely pointing out that you're very repetitive on your views on the league. Its about the fifth different occasion that I've read you talking about this West Ham v Arsenal match.
You also don't seem to criticise any other leagues.

Could you? Or would be that I have a problem with stupid throw away statements that highlight your own prejudices?

You are touchy, if anybody criticises it youget defensive, at least be honest. I don't criticise other leagues because they don't have other leagues on in the pub after I have been to a match. The goals from that game looked like West Ham wanted to lose. 

Suggests he only watches premier league football in the bar, very sensitive for over a week then when I say he should get back to his barstool, after calling me touchy LOL
You and I both know that is not what you meant, the irony of that would be too much, given that football is a tv programme to you. Seeing as you have read all my posts on the league you would be well aware that the sum total of the EPL I have watched is ;the Man United -hull match, highlights of the Arsenal game and an episode of Match of the Day over Christmas As I said I have no problem with you being a ****, I am one myself, just be an honest one, or at least be good at it,otherwise you are being a **** twice. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 7:00am
Reports saying Payet getting 24 hour protection from angry WHU fans.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 6:06pm
Snodgrass has signed for WHU.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 87>
  Share Topic