Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 88>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Just one of your many stupid comments on here.
Stop crying for a minute and explain to me what the f**k you are on about!LOL
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Who's crying?
Get back to your barstool there.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:28pm

Who's crying?
LOLLOLLOL
I love a good meltdown.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:40pm

Who's crying?
LOLLOLLOL
I love a good meltdown.

LOL
Meltdown.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:49pm
You got angry, made yourself look silly, we can move on. I still haven't a f**king clue what you are on about though. LOL Nonsensical tangents about the Chinese Super League and bar stools.LOL 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:09pm
I've bumped your comments about Raheem Sterling last summer on the Liverpool thread there.
Hardly nonsensical. You were the one brought up stupid and throwaway remarks. Wink

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 12 Jan 2017 at 4:09pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:20pm

I've bumped your comments about Raheem Sterling last summer on the Liverpool thread there.
Hardly nonsensical. You were the one brought up stupid and throwaway remarks. Wink
Right and their relevance to your touchiness about the EPL is what? I have no idea how Raheem Sterling is doing and I couldn't give a f**k either, he didn't look great against Celtic but haven't seen him play otherwise. I don't care what Superleague is handing him silly money, if I got it wrong and it offended you I am sorry. It is still nonsensical, at least you have managed to explain what you are on about, if not the relevance.
Now, bar stools? Is that supposed to be a dig at me, I honestly don't get it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:25pm

Right and their relevance to your touchiness about the EPL is what? I have no idea how Raheem Sterling is doing and I couldn't give a f**k either, he didn't look great against Celtic but haven't seen him play otherwise. I don't care what Superleague is handing him silly money, if I got it wrong and it offended you I am sorry. It is still nonsensical, at least you have managed to explain what you are on about, if not the relevance.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:34pm

I assume that is a video of his goal? I still didn't think he played well. I was very underwhelmed by all of the Man City players though. Can you address the parts highlighted in bold now please?
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:35pm

You got angry, made yourself look silly 
Seem's to be a common theme on here today LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:37pm
Go off and cry to the mods again Daithi Thumbs Up
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:39pm

I assume that is a video of his goal? I still didn't think he played well. I was very underwhelmed by all of the Man City players though. Can you address the parts highlighted in bold now please?

No thanks
The conversation has been exhausted at this stage.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:40pm

No thanks
The conversation has been exhausted at this stage.
It has, but I sense there was an attempt at a personal dig in there and I would like to understand what it was, I assume your embarrassment is preventing that though?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

I hope west ham are relegated. not because of bilic (I hope he jumps ship), but because of all that nonsense bollocks that sky went on about that f**king Boleyn park stadium "last league game this, last FA cup game that"
Presume ya hope United/Liverpol go bankrupt coz of that Mersyside Monday bullsh*t from Sky too so Embarrassed

As a fan, I can't blame Payet for leaving. Club is a shambals at the moment. Sullivan/Gold are running it into the ground. The social media is a joke - announcing every bid we make, announcing the Payet news today - stupid business decisions.

Best thing for it may very well to ditch Payet, leave the season as a write off, and give it a fresh start with some youth next season. This BS that the owners were feeding people about Olympic Stadium = Champions League was clearly just marketing talk, anyone with a brain could figure that out, but it's thrown out plenty of ammunition for the Twitter keyboard warriors.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I hope west ham are relegated. not because of bilic (I hope he jumps ship), but because of all that nonsense bollocks that sky went on about that f**king Boleyn park stadium "last league game this, last FA cup game that"
Presume ya hope United/Liverpol go bankrupt coz of that Mersyside Monday bullsh*t from Sky too so Embarrassed

As a fan, I can't blame Payet for leaving. Club is a shambals at the moment. Sullivan/Gold are running it into the ground. The social media is a joke - announcing every bid we make, announcing the Payet news today - stupid business decisions.

Best thing for it may very well to ditch Payet, leave the season as a write off, and give it a fresh start with some youth next season. This BS that the owners were feeding people about Olympic Stadium = Champions League was clearly just marketing talk, anyone with a brain could figure that out, but it's thrown out plenty of ammunition for the Twitter keyboard warriors.

nah, the thing is i used a VPN at the end of last season to use sky go. but now SFR have wall to wall coverage of the EPL here so i don't have to see or listen to the sky sports propaganda!!

the thing that pisses me off most about west ham is what has happened to leyton orient...Cry
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 9:49pm

the thing that pisses me off most about west ham is what has happened to leyton orient...Cry

Whats that? The overall increase in their average attendance since the decision was finalised in 2014? 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Whats that? The overall increase in their average attendance since the decision was finalised in 2014? 

Slight short term gains can be as a result of many factors, not least the fact that Orient brought season ticket prices down to 180, the cheapest in the division, to offset the West Ham factor. The problem for O's is the long term problems, it is difficult for London teams to try and have a community feel in a city that lacks just that, it is even harder when clubs are allowed break FA rules and move on your doorstep.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:03pm

Slight short term gains can be as a result of many factors, not least the fact that Orient brought season ticket prices down to 180, the cheapest in the division, to offset the West Ham factor. The problem for O's is the long term problems, it is difficult for London teams to try and have a community feel in a city that lacks just that, it is even harder when clubs are allowed break FA rules and move on your doorstep.

Orient have, and will be fine. Almost all the Season Tickets at the OS were sold to previously registered supporters and ST Holders, so there was never the availability for attrition.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 88>
  Share Topic