Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 88>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:00pm
West Ham should take the £30 million or so and run, nothing wrong with that sort of fee for a 29 year old pushing 30.

He has massively under performed this season anyhow and there's zero logic in keeping an unhappy player.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

David Gold tweeting a few days back they didn't make an improved bid for Defoe because he has no re-sale value.

I'm sure when you buy a 34 year old Striker with 11+ goals this season already you're doing it for the goals, not to sell him on.

Fool LOL

Aye, but tbh most football clubs are run that way now.

Buy small Sell big
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

For some reason the players do seem to have stopped playing for Bilic, i actually feel sorry for him seems like a good manager cares about the club but looked disillusioned in the last few interview i saw.

A lot of characterless players at West Ham, they collapse spectacularly in games when they go behind. Payet to China is a good shout.

Whose out there to replace Bilic? 
That is the league in general. I saw the goals from when they played Arsenal and it looked like the game was thrown. Bilic does come across like a decent fella, he is excellent as a pundit during the Euros.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

For some reason the players do seem to have stopped playing for Bilic, i actually feel sorry for him seems like a good manager cares about the club but looked disillusioned in the last few interview i saw.

A lot of characterless players at West Ham, they collapse spectacularly in games when they go behind. Payet to China is a good shout.

That is the league in general. I saw the goals from when they played Arsenal and it looked like the game was thrown. Bilic does come across like a decent fella, he is excellent as a pundit during the Euros.

A team at the top end of a league hammering a team in the bottom half. Shocker.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

A team at the top end of a league hammering a team in the bottom half. Shocker.

One of Sanchez's goals saw the defender stop a couple of strides before Sanchez shot and another where the goalkeeper moved away from the goal! All perfectly normal.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:41pm
Of course, when Bayern beat Hamburg 8-0 and Barcelona beat Hercules 7-0, the defending and all round performance of those two beaten teams is full of great character.

Its only in the big bad English league does such fraudulent behaviour occur.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 12 Jan 2017 at 2:45pm
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:43pm
They threw in the towel because they were getting walloped. Doesn't say much for the character of the side but it's hardly a recent phenomenon and it's a bit extreme to be claiming match fixing.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:45pm
Heard Payet wants to leave for family reasons.

Recently found out he has a great-Uncle living in China.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:45pm

Of course, when Bayern beat Hamburg 8-0 and Barcelona beat Hercules 7-0, the defending and all round performance of those two beaten teams is full of great character.
Where did anybody mention anything other than the EPL? You are correct in that this is indeed often the case in modern top level football, it is why I watch so little of it. Your touchiness when somebody points it out in your beloved super-de-dooper league is f**king hilarious though.LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:48pm

Where did anybody mention anything other than the EPL? You are correct in that this is indeed often the case in modern top level football, it is why I watch so little of it. Your touchiness when somebody points it out in your beloved super-de-dooper league is f**king hilarious though.LOL

Could say the same about you and BDO Darts players. LOL

I'm not touchy, merely pointing out that you're very repetitive on your views on the league. Its about the fifth different occasion that I've read you talking about this West Ham v Arsenal match.
You also don't seem to criticise any other leagues.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 2:56pm

Could say the same about you and BDO Darts players. LOL

I'm not touchy, merely pointing out that you're very repetitive on your views on the league. Its about the fifth different occasion that I've read you talking about this West Ham v Arsenal match.
You also don't seem to criticise any other leagues.

Could you? Or would be that I have a problem with stupid throw away statements that highlight your own prejudices?

You are touchy, if anybody criticises it youget defensive, at least be honest. I don't criticise other leagues because they don't have other leagues on in the pub after I have been to a match. The goals from that game looked like West Ham wanted to lose. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:03pm
And saying a team threw a game isn't a stupid throwaway comment LOL

alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:04pm
I hope west ham are relegated. not because of bilic (I hope he jumps ship), but because of all that nonsense bollocks that sky went on about that f**king Boleyn park stadium "last league game this, last FA cup game that"

that, cos payet is a one season wonder made out to be one of the top EPL players, and cos the move to the Olympic stadium impacted leyton orient (although I think the Italian owner needs to barry on)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:10pm

And saying a team threw a game isn't a stupid throwaway comment LOL

Can you point where I said the game was thrown, I said that was how it looked. The problem for a lot of football fans, especially tv fans of the bigger leagues, is that they cannot bring themselves to accept that their heroes don't care.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

I hope west ham are relegated. not because of bilic (I hope he jumps ship), but because of all that nonsense bollocks that sky went on about that f**king Boleyn park stadium "last league game this, last FA cup game that"

that, cos payet is a one season wonder made out to be one of the top EPL players, and cos the move to the Olympic stadium impacted leyton orient (although I think the Italian owner needs to barry on)
Orient are completely f**ked over it, the FA broke their own laws to help West Ham, everybody bends over to help West Ham.Dead
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:13pm
How is Raheem Sterling getting on in the Chinese Super League after his move there in the summer?

Another stupid, throwaway comment from the man who can't stop talking about the league that he never watches unless it happens to be on in the bar.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 12 Jan 2017 at 3:13pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:18pm

How is Raheem Sterling getting on in the Chinese Super League after his move there in the summer?

Another stupid, throwaway comment from the man who can't stop talking about the league that he never watches unless it happens to be on in the bar.

What?Confused I think I have hit a nerve their Baggio. Don't cry about it, Raheem still loves you. LOLLOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 3:21pm
Just one of your many stupid comments on here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 88>
  Share Topic