West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 87>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 11:08am
Unless Declan Rice is signing for Man City, I'm not sure how City are related to this thread?
Sponsored Links

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

The irony is the "reported" by all clubs. You must have not seen what they have been charged with. 

Do you believe City have done absolutely nothing wrong?

No.  

So are those net spend figures false?
Do you realise how a transfer works? 
How come, for example, when City signed Aymeric Laporte both City and Athletic Bilbao reported and accounted for the same transfer fee? 

OK  I'm out LOL
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 11:04am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

I wonder what genius was in charge of the ticket allocation for the final? 5000 tickets each, i reckon West Ham will bring 30000 over to Prague and Fiorentina's fans will probably travel in numbers as its their first final in years.

I can understand the decision to select venues and cities that wouldn't traditionally be in line for hosting major finals, but a 20,000 seater stadium is significantly lower that what is necessary, and lower than the capacity in Tirana, last season. Last year, the alternative final would have been Leicester v Marseille. This year, Basel v Alkmaar. These team's fans will travel. No matter what way you look at it, 40k should be the standard, simply from a crowd control point of view. People will travel en masse from London and Florence (and elsewhere), without tickets. The small capacity will create a secondary market for tickets, which is also problematic and encourage touting.

I think UEFA will start taking notice and in due course start holding it at bigger venues. But that won't help much in the immediate term, as most WH fans won't even get a sniff of a ticket.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 11:02am

The irony is the "reported" by all clubs. You must have not seen what they have been charged with. 

No.  

So are those net spend figures false?
Do you realise how a transfer works? 
How come, for example, when City signed Aymeric Laporte both City and Athletic Bilbao reported and accounted for the same transfer fee? 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:59am

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:44am
The twitter quote was to point out that any club in the top half of the premier league could have signed most of the players in City's squad for the fees that they paid, given the money in that league. 

I posted net spend figures, as reported by all clubs, for the last five years which shows City in 10th in the PL, and that's not right either according to yourself and others on here LOL

Forensic accountants everywhere. 

Try to get some sleep and enjoy the rest of the season

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:32am

Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

The EL and EC finals are far more interesting match ups than the Champions League this season. My money is on the West Ham final being the most entertaining. 

Jose may spoil the EL final, but that's a hard one to call as well.
Man City must be keeping you awake at night.

LOL

Yawn. 

No-one cares about City you know

??

Are you confused that you're totally obsessed with City?

You have been constantly proven wrong on your defence of City. You showed yourself up to new levels yesterday by posting a twitter quote ffs LOL. Just accept they have cheated and move on.

You are obsessed following it around. The CL final is nowhere near as level as the two other finals. City will hit 4 or 5. Am I wrong?
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:29am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

I wonder what genius was in charge of the ticket allocation for the final? 5000 tickets each, i reckon West Ham will bring 30000 over to Prague and Fiorentina's fans will probably travel in numbers as its their first final in years.

Absolutely crazy allocations FFS.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:28am

The EL and EC finals are far more interesting match ups than the Champions League this season. My money is on the West Ham final being the most entertaining. 

LOL

Yawn. 

??

Are you confused that you're totally obsessed with City?
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:25am
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:23am

LOL

Yawn. 

??
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:22am

LOL

Yawn. 

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:21am

Man City are by far the best team in the world. I've pretty much said from the beginning of the season they would win the lot.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:19am

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 9:55am

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Yeah great result last night, very disciplined, didn't give away many chances, and Manu's goal at the end was a lovely way to seal it.

I've never seen WH lift a trophy in my 40 years so would love to see it, Fiorentina in the final will be a good game.

In many ways, to beat Fiorentina would be good, as it would be beating a bigger name on the way to the title. But WH have stuck to their task throughout. So unlucky last year, but here is a chance to win a trophy,, and secure European football for a third season in a row. I think this also settles Moyes' position for next season.

Edited by Het-field - 19 May 2023 at 9:38am
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 9:05am
Yeah great result last night, very disciplined, didn't give away many chances, and Manu's goal at the end was a lovely way to seal it.

I've never seen WH lift a trophy in my 40 years so would love to see it, Fiorentina in the final will be a good game.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 11:20pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 87>
  Share Topic