Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The SPL thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 50>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:08pm
Nice and classy comments as usual guys, such a rush to condone the behaviour

Especially " brings it on himself " , the token Hun comment on anything regarding Neil lennon
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:13pm
In this instance, he definitely brought it on himself
Had he stood in the dugout normally like any other manager in world football when a goal is disallowed, he wouldn’t have been hit by a coin. Not that I condone coin throwing in any way, shape or form. 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Especially " brings it on himself " , the token Hun comment on anything regarding Neil lennon

Get a life Tony, like a good lad Thumbs UpHeart
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Get a life Tony, like a good lad Thumbs UpHeart

LOL

It’s actually a very poor dive by Lennon
Goes down in instalments 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:27pm
Whoever threw the coin is an absolute scumbag and football should never be taken that far, but how anyone with a sane mind could tell me Lennon didn't play his part in it I give up Wacko

I've dozens of Celtic fans on Twitter calling me an Uncle Tom soup drinker, a Hun etc because I said Lennon does himself no favours "sometimes" with his carry on.

No surprise Scotland is one of the most backward countries in Europe with that level of thinking LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:32pm

I've dozens of Celtic fans on Twitter calling me an Uncle Tom soup drinker, a Hun etc because I said Lennon does himself no favours "sometimes" with his carry on.

There are a lot of deluded and blinkered people who follow football 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

There are a lot of deluded and blinkered people who follow football 

For sure, I just can't get over the level of delusion from some of these people basically just doing anything to stand up for Lennon and not pinning any blame on him.

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 11:18pm
Reported now that both linesmen hit by objects

Clearly brought it on themselves yadda yadda yadda

Hearts need a stand closure

Edited by tonyjaa - 31 Oct 2018 at 11:19pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 11:24pm
LOL

Come on now Tony, even you can’t be that silly.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 11:26pm
f**kin hell LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 11:28pm
I f**king love Lenny. The interview afterwards was top class too.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:40am
verbal abuse he brings on himself to an extent with his actions. he takes most of it well.

bombs in the post, being attacked on the sideline and a coin to the head he does not deserve. oneill and rodgers never got the grief he gets from rangers/hearts etc.  

one thing you have to say about mr lennon though - its never ever dull

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:44am
He takes abuse and gives it back, football fans often struggle to take it. It should be a part of the pantomime. Personally, I love when opposition players give it back, doesn't mean I can afford to chuck pound coins away. I wish I could afford it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 3:22pm

I think Lennon knew he made a tit of himself last night with his goading of the home support after the goal was ruled out. I've never seen a manager react like that to a disallowed goal in my life. It was ridiculous.

A coin is thrown after that, totally wrong by the Hearts scum, hits him on the chest and he goes down in installments holding his face. This is an attempt to deflect any attention away from his own moronic and unprofessional behavior beforehand. Then he spends the interview afterwards trying to convince everyone how furious he is about it all (despite cracking jokes about the coin thrower having a lot of money and that he should be at the world darts championship). Its hilarious really.

In many cases throughout Lennon's career he has been the victim.In this instance, he totally brought it on himself and has made an idiot of himself. When the dust settles on it all, i'm sure he'll realize that himself.
Managers aren't supposed to behave like fans in the away end.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 4:13pm
Lennon didn't deserve to be hit by the coin.

It's not up to the opposition fans to punish him, the SPL should punish him for his provocative behavior.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:24pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46073396

I'm sure this will delight the usual lovers on here
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:27pm
Give it a f**king rest tony. He acts like a complete gobsh*te at times nobody said he deserves what's happening to him 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:30pm
Lennon suggested some observers had blamed him for "bringing it on myself" by "goading people", which he described as a "pretty poor" argument.

Is he trying to say he wasn't goading anyone the other night? LOL

Hilarious stuff. Trotting out the "thinking of walking away" line again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 50>
  Share Topic