You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 42434445>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 10:19am
Great away win for SP, gives them a small bit of breathing space.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 10:42am
CH
Pauli are in form so could well be safe.
Terrible defeat for us. Better of 2 poor teams. Own goal from our Danish centre forward with a cracking header won the game for them.
 He scored within 15 mins on his debut and nada since. Mostly comes off the bench so last night was his first start in ages.
Rest of the weekend spent watching the other results...
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 11:11am
Think you lads might might throw a massive spanner in the works for us. The club were putting on free buses so there should be a fair few of us there
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 9:26pm
What's going on at all with SP ? Some serious run of form.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 3:00am
MSV Duisburg and Holstein Kiel promoted to the Bundesliga 2 today, great to see Duisburg back, the derby with VFL Bochum is back next season.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:55am
Big day today for 60 home win might be enough to guarantee 2nd league for next season.. Only might

Plenty will head along today
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 1:08pm
Another bad day at the Home office to add to our long list of bad days.
1 game left we are in the Relegation Playoff place.
Hard to think of it but we could still get automatically relegated even if we draw the last match

L-in_G how the hell did your boys let Bielefeld score SIX goals..

Meanwhile a number of Dresden fans continue to do what they do "best"..
http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.2000-schlachtenbummler-im-wildpark-dresden-verurteilt-fan-ausschreitungen-in-karlsruhe.6215e276-d129-4bd0-a03e-6cd9d845ff71.html
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 2:10pm
There certainly seems to be more of a hooligan issue in the old GDR, especially with Dynamo! Those lads have an awful chip on their shoulder, although it is somewhat understandable doing things like this isn't going to win many people over.
I suppose it is reflective of social problems in the old East.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 6:11pm
Relegation playoff it is.
5 mins to go we were safe in 14th
By the end we had lost 2 1 and face 2 legged playoff next Friday and Tuesday week at 6pm against Regensberg who finished 3rd in bundesliga III
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 10:34pm
Some crack with Hamburg.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 11:34am
Away leg of the Relegation playoff this evening.
Bookies cannot split them.
We have been horrid on the road this season.
1800 Away tickets so no chance of getting one.
Watching it in the next best place
http://www.stadionanderschleissheimerstrasse.de/
which is also booked out
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 11:43am
50K tickets already sold for the 2nd leg on Tuesday.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 7:36am
That was painful to watch. Conceeded after less than 2 mins. Brutal stuff. Got an equaliser 15 mins or so from the end. Then did our very best to screw it up.. red card and a penalty given away that our goalie saved.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 2:23pm
Leaving work in less than an hour for the 2nd leg of the Relegation playoff.
Pretty damn nervous.,, it is 1860 after all.
Beautiful weather . 60+K expected.
My wife has decided she better come along with the family "in case we don't get to play in the Allianz again" .. her last game was the same game 2 seasons ago where we got the win in injury time...
I don't need the extra stress.. work manages that plus being a 1860 in the regular season provides enough torment
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Leaving work in less than an hour for the 2nd leg of the Relegation playoff.
Pretty damn nervous.,, it is 1860 after all.
Beautiful weather . 60+K expected.
My wife has decided she better come along with the family "in case we don't get to play in the Allianz again" .. her last game was the same game 2 seasons ago where we got the win in injury time...
I don't need the extra stress.. work manages that plus being a 1860 in the regular season provides enough torment

Would 1860 move out of Allianz if relegated?

I know they were thinking of moving out as they can't fill it but didn't think it would be as soon as that

Edited by lassassinblanc - 30 May 2017 at 4:24pm
Lodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 5:50pm
2-0 down at HT, not looking good for 1860.
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 10:26am
I used to support 1860 when I lived in Munich and still have a soft spot for them. I watched the first leg on BT last Friday and 60 were lucky to still be in the game. 

Some fall from grace, think the last year they were in the 1. Bundesliga, was 2002/03, the year I lived over there. Hard to know where they go from here. Ian Ayre has walked already less than a month after joining. Seems like the club is a joke behind the scenes, with Hasan Ismaik making a balls of running the club.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 12:16pm
They were bad in the 1st leg but managed a draw.
They were even worse last night and no complaints about the result or relegation
Over 62K at the game.
A few drinks were consumed afterwards
Apparently they are still under contract to play in the Allianz next season.
Of the squad 13 are out of contract / end of loan.
Considering they have been dicing with relegation the last few seasons if seems strange to hear that they had no relegation clauses in players contracts.
If Ismaik has invested as much as he claims then he really cannot be the sharpest tool based on the form of the team, managerial changes, club top brass changes since his arrival.
No surprise Ayre has left but from reading the comments after this article maybe he wasn't into it.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ian-ayre-liverpool-1860-munich-13115447

In the coming weeks should become clearer where we will be playing.
The majority of 3rd league are Eastern teams.
Could have a derby if Unterhaching get promoted.
Time soon to start a Bundesliga III thread as say goodbye to L_in_G and SP II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 42434445>
  Share Topic