URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=40360
Printed Date: 21 May 2024 at 1:22am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Bundesliga II
Posted By: BohsinMunich
Subject: Bundesliga II
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 5:15pm
St P II,

Well off we go again this weekend. Your boys are up Friday night at Aue while we start at home Saturday with a Bavarian derby against new boys Regensberg.  28K ticket sales already.

We have brought in 2 "internationals" from the Euros - Makos (Greece) and http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga2/clubs/tsv-1860-muenchen/index.php#" rel="nofollow - Wojtkowiak (Poland) as well as a lad from Hannover 96. However strike force looks desperate without Kevin Volland unless the Argentinian turns out to be something special. Defence and midfield look solid 2nd divison material. So predict another season like last - mid table or above, possibly threatening but not delivering better.

and Pauli ?

BinM

Replies:
Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 5:19pm
FSV Frankfurt's time to shine I'm afraid.

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

St P II,

Well off we go again this weekend. Your boys are up Friday night at Aue while we start at home Saturday with a Bavarian derby against new boys Regensberg.  28K ticket sales already.

We have brought in 2 "internationals" from the Euros - Makos (Greece) and http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga2/clubs/tsv-1860-muenchen/index.php#" rel="nofollow - Wojtkowiak (Poland) as well as a lad from Hannover 96. However strike force looks desperate without Kevin Volland unless the Argentinian turns out to be something special. Defence and midfield look solid 2nd divison material. So predict another season like last - mid table or above, possibly threatening but not delivering better.

and Pauli ?

BinM
It will probably be the usual against the Ossis no points LOL but hope im wrong !weve signed Florian Kringe (Dortmund ) Max Kruse left for Freiburg ,Morena in Sandhausen ,basically have most of the Team from last season so we should be in it at the shake up Clap New stand is coming along nicely ,will be interesting to see how the relegated teams get on Köln - Hertha -Lautern , will try and make it to your ground but not when the others are there ClapClap

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 8:26pm
Kaiserslautern to go straight back up.

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 12:43am

St P II,

and Pauli ?

BinM

Never knew you were an 1860 Munich fan Thumbs Up

I was at two 1860 games back in the early 00s in the Olympic Stadium , super fans never stopped chanting or singing for the whole 90mins Clap

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: St.Pauli
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

It will probably be the usual against the Ossis no points LOL

See that coming, too Wink

But you'll never know, hope we got off to a winning Start and hopefully we'll have some more rounds in the DFB-Pokal this year........

Come on you boys in brown!

-------------
Lend me ten pounds and I'll buy you a drink

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 11:04am
GD

We have fallen a long way since the glory (??) days in the old Olympic Stadium. Long time now in the 2nd division and the ongoing financial shortcomings in the club (ok we have Aston Martin as the shirt sponsor) - despite outside investment - means we will stay there for a while.

Standing Season ticket is 192€ for me, 144€ for daughter i.e students, pensioners etc and 70€ for my teenager son

BinM

Posted By: scottyccfc
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 11:17am
UND NIEMALS VERGESSEN EISERN UNION

-------------
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 12:31pm

GD

We have fallen a long way since the glory (??) days in the old Olympic Stadium. Long time now in the 2nd division and the ongoing financial shortcomings in the club (ok we have Aston Martin as the shirt sponsor) - despite outside investment - means we will stay there for a while.

Standing Season ticket is 192€ for me, 144€ for daughter i.e students, pensioners etc and 70€ for my teenager son

BinM

It was back in 2001 , i was only 12 but i'll never forget it! I was on holidays and we found out they were playing Newcastle in the Intertoto Cup and i think it was Kasierslautern in the first game of the new league season it was brilliant Clap

1860 will be back Thumbs Up

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 12:37pm
GD

Lautern & 60 are "partner" clubs , so they share flags etc as well a hatred for Bayern. Have been to a good few Lautern games in Munich and Augsburg.

One game in the Olympic Stadium, back when Klose still played for them, their own fans pelted them with snow balls after the game (for lack of effort).

BinM

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 12:41pm
Scottyccfc
Monday night's televised game is Lautern vs. Union.
BinM

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 12:45pm
kickers offenbach anchored to the bottom of the 3. liga after 2 defeats , its a long way from the glorys days of fighting of relegation every year in the second  ! LOL

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 12:48pm
here is an old post from me bundesliga 2 days... kloppo was the manager at mainz then

Sunday morning was my first away trip this year , a short hop on the motorway over to mainz for the rhein-main derby. The kickers home games are great but as we all know its the away trips that really make a football day out. The Germans love their football and at the games you will see old women and young kids , waiting for the bus there were about 100 peopel and crates of beer , at 1 euro a pop i had sunk two before the bus arrived at 11.30 ! another three went the way of the dodo on the journey.
Mainz are second in the bundesliga 2 , certs for promotion and trained by the german media darling Jurgen Klopp. The kickers are where they always are, floating above the relegation zone. But yesterday they played very well and came out of the game with nothing while mainz were poor and got the three points. bose the french lad was excellent up front , powerful in the air and tricky on the ground , kickers had a good few chances and could have gone in 1 or 2-0 up instead it was 0-0 half time. Turker is the talisman of the Offenbach team and when he plays well they all do , sadly he was quiet enough. The young lad Bayer in the centre has great skill and juggled the ball over three players and into the box but found himself with his back to goal and had to lay off for a shot that was blocked. A mistake by the kickers keeper led to the Mainz goal , Thier the offenbach keeper is 41 , time to let the new generation in i think. The Mainz fans didnt contribute to a great atmosphere. The away end was hopping for most of the game .Mainz will get promoted but i think they will come straight back down again like they did last year.
The trip back was great fun , one drunken eejit kept roaring the same tune over and over and the guy behind me got the hump after 20 mins and roared at him to shut up but the drunker fella was facing the other way and couldnt hear him. The guy behind roared and roared but couldnt stop the drunkard no matter how loud he shouted. The driver just turned up the radio and we cruised back home. No-one was too downhearted as it was a good performance , the trick will be to beat Jena in the next home game or the gravitational pull of the relegation zone becomes harder to resist....

full thread http://www.ybig.ie/forum/fsv-mainz-1-0-offenbach-kickers_topic1988.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.ybig.ie/forum/fsv-mainz-1-0-offenbach-kickers_topic1988.html

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:08pm

Scottyccfc
Monday night's televised game is Lautern vs. Union.
BinM
Will stream that! Nice one, what Channel in the mother land is it on?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:12pm
I remember  when moving to Berlin I was all set to follow Hertha as a stop gap for the LOI. Went to my first Bundesliga game, City jersey on, tri colour wrapped around me and I was basically told to F*** Off. I decided to give German football another go and headed way down East of Berlin to Kopenick to watch FC Union. Couldnt have been treated better, loved the der Alten Fosterei and spent a season following them 2002/03. From beating St Pauli 4-2 at home and losing to Koln 7-1 away. Some amazing stories and some good pals made.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:20pm
scottyccfc

You made the better decision switching to Union.

The game is on Sports Eins (the old DSF) . Kick off 19.15 Irish time
www.sport1.de

BinM

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:25pm

scottyccfc

www.sport1.de

BinM

Nice one, Ill get that stream on the Boxee Box.
Considering I was living in the "East" part of Berlin Im not sure why I didnt research it correctly.
2 Choices (Not including the scum BFC) and I chose the glory hunt first LOL
Some dark dark days during the mid 2000s for Union though, glad they are back in the mix.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 8:22pm

scottyccfc

www.sport1.de

BinM

Where are you living in Germany (ah yeh Munich ) almost forgot its another time zone LOL Game is at 20.15 uhr ,so in my estimation that would be em ....eh 21.15 uhr local time ROI  Wink now off too the Thick Thread with ye Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 9:50am
St P II

How does that timezone malarkey work again ???
If it is 10:49am in Munich AND Hamburg.. what time is it in Dublin ?
Methinks you were already on the St P special brew.

BinM

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 7:26pm

St P II

How does that timezone malarkey work again ???
If it is 10:49am in Munich AND Hamburg.. what time is it in Dublin ?
Methinks you were already on the St P special brew.

BinM
Yeh must be on something (well i am now )reversed van into a tree kneck in a collar and on painkillers Beer BTW match on at 20.45 CET Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 10:24am
St P II

Gute Besserung

3 for the weekend, 1860 (ha ha) and away wins for Köln and FSV

Sunday afternoon is 60 II vs Bayern II down in Unterhaching. Normally trouble at this (compared to any senior games).

BinM

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 5:42pm

St P II

Gute Besserung

3 for the weekend, 1860 (ha ha) and away wins for Köln and FSV

Sunday afternoon is 60 II vs Bayern II down in Unterhaching. Normally trouble at this (compared to any senior games).

BinM
Thanks , a lot of experts fancy Audistadt LOL to go up ,what do you think ? 2-0 up against Cottbus at the moment, were 0-0 against Aue point would be nice Clap so you heading to Derby for a spat with the others ?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 6:10pm
3 from Köln, 1860, Lautern, Hertha, yerselves. Methinks it is not the strongest 2nd division in a while.

on the 1860 site I have tipped yer boys for 0.0 so don't screw things up.

P

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 6:16pm

3 from Köln, 1860, Lautern, Hertha, yerselves. Methinks it is not the strongest 2nd division in a while.

on the 1860 site I have tipped yer boys for 0.0 so don't screw things up.

P
Looking good ClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 6:40pm
St P II

Well we didn't look good today and (very) luckily ended up with the 3 points. What is it about big crowds, 45,300 and 1860...

Early goal and alright for the first 15 -20 minutes. Markos (Greek) looked good. Bieroka went off injured and we never played again. Shocking passing. Markos disappeared. Nicu came on (my son told me I should stop swearing at him.. but he is brutal), nothing happening up front. 

After half time Halfar thankfully came on and made some good breaks. Still Regensburg looked better coming forward. They got a penalty near the end after Markos stupidly gave the ball away in midfield. Thankfully Kiraly is our goalie. Easily saved the penalty and did very well to block the rebound. Aygun went off injured which is a real problem.

Our lack of backup is highlighted by the fact that we had (again) no forward on the bench.

Must look up the ref cos he was absolutely brutal.

BinM 

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 2:10pm
OFC losing again..

-------------

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 3:30pm
not division II but karlsruher are in division III - they are a big name to be in III, are they?

-------------
cup champions

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

not division II but karlsruher are in division III - they are a big name to be in III, are they?
Sure are, but them days are over with KSC now ,nearly going bust as well, lost out in the relegation play off to Jahn Regensburg and so they find themselves were they are at the moment ,their fans ran amok at that game also and they got a hefty fine will be struggling to come back up with teams such as Aachen - Bielefeld - Hansa Rostock Angry in the division this season .

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 7:52pm
Bohs in münich youse looking forward to your trip to Dresden ? They done themselves proud again yesterday ,Fireworks - Robbed the takings from the Sausage bar ,only way to sort these fookers out is to Fcuk them out once and for all Clap they got a huge fine last season were thrown out of DFB Cup the time has come for the DFB to get the finger out ,everywhere they go they cause trouble .Anyway Cologne got off to a great start today 1-0 against Braunschweig LOLLOL interesting to see how long Stani lasts there Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 11:35am
Seems like we have the same problems as the last seasons, no good striker....
To many chances missed, so only a 1-1 draw at the first home game of the season.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 11:47am
kickers finally managed a win away to aachen , the only way is up now

-------------

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 8:26pm
Brianie Jr at Kaiserslautern v FC Union Berlin last Monday, 3 all Draw ,31,000 at the Game and very impressed with the Ultras!

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by St.Pauli St.Pauli wrote:

Seems like we have the same problems as the last seasons, no good striker....
To many chances missed, so only a 1-1 draw at the first home game of the season.

Was there and very frustrating points dropped ,Gegengerade looking good lot of people sunburnt after standing there for 90 mins without cover LOL Viva St.Pauli  ,what do ya think of the new Shirt ?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 11:35am
Unfortunatley I haven't been there, hopefully at the next home game... Can't wait to see the new Gegengerade when it's finished!
I like the new shirt, especially the brown home shirt.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 12:49pm
Away point for 60 at Dresden last night. Dreadful own goal. 2 good counter attacking goals from 60. Limited up front. Seen nothing in our first 2 games to dream of promotion (yet!)

BinM

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 3:24pm
St P II
Your neighbours have just been knocked out of the Pokal !!
BinM

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 3:42pm

St P II
Your neighbours have just been knocked out of the Pokal !!
BinM
And that is the BEST RESULT of the day ClapClap slowly dissapearing into Oblivion Wink Bundesliga Dino me arse LOL Mind you Hertha are going great guns as well knocked out by Wormatio Worms LOLLOL youse are safely through as are St.Pauli  which makes a change ,so see you in Berlin Beer
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 3:54pm
what league are berlin ankarspor in? is there turkish background there. they beat hoffenheim 4-0. some result. my new german team, hannover 96 had a good win

-------------
cup champions

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 3:58pm
According to fussball.de they brought more than 1000 fans to watch them go out !!
Nürnberg in trouble as well at the moment.
The only reason(s) 60 will get to Berlin is for the away games against Hertha and Union !!

BinM

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:23pm
Werder Bremen also knocked out Thumbs Up Preussen Münster (Matthew Taylor )scores 3 Cool have to see if he has a Irish Granny/Dad

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:32pm
tomorrow (old 60 fav) Mickie Hoffmann & co  to add Bayern to the list.. hopefully

BinM

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:39am
Well, got the good old Camouflage jerseys back out and for the first time within years St. Pauli made it to the 2nd round of the DFB-Cup :-)

Looking forward to another Bokal Season ;-)

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 10:17pm

what league are berlin ankarspor in? is there turkish background there. they beat hoffenheim 4-0. some result. my new german team, hannover 96 had a good win
Just watched the highlights of that an absolute disgrace from HOPPenheim ! Bayern through  beat Jahn Regensburg 0-4 so now we all look forward to the draw on Sat 25.08. Bohs in Munich hoping to  get the famous ST.PAULI in the next round Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 2:52pm
Here's hoping I win the 1860 tipping competition this weekend...
http://www.tsv1860.de/aktuell/news/3-runde-beim-loewen-tippspiel-1860-futterhaus-zu-gewinnen" rel="nofollow - http://www.tsv1860.de/aktuell/news/3-runde-beim-loewen-tippspiel-1860-futterhaus-zu-gewinnen

At home we have decided that we would like a little Pokal run this year....

BinM

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 9:20am
My boys in brown did not get off with a good start to the new season after losing 2-0 to Cottbus. 3 games and only 2 points....
:-(

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 3:53pm
Real (typically) Jeckyl and Hyde from 60 yesterday away at Lautern. Plenty of good chances in the first half though Lautern had the best chance. 2nd half was all Lautern and we were holding on for the point. 

The 2nd half was littered with shocking passing, mis control . Halfar will be good when he is fully fit. 

BinM

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 7:58pm

Real (typically) Jeckyl and Hyde from 60 yesterday away at Lautern. Plenty of good chances in the first half though Lautern had the best chance. 2nd half was all Lautern and we were holding on for the point. 

The 2nd half was littered with shocking passing, mis control . Halfar will be good when he is fully fit. 

BinM
Pauli were absolute muck Angry Tschauner had a terrible game ,best to get Cottbus out of the way ,Sandhausen next up, 3pts a must here, otherwise Kojak will be feeling the heat LOL away to Stuttgart in the DFB Pokal Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 8:22pm
Köln 1 down at half time..
Touch Pokal draw for ye.

BinM

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 8:45pm

Köln 1 down at half time..
Touch Pokal draw for ye.

BinM
Make dat 2-0 all over bar the shouting , bet ye Stani wished he stayed with us Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 10:46pm
He was with the club for close on 18 or 19 years. He left because .. ? Hoffenheim and their money came calling ? Are ye lot still bitter ?

BinM

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 8:49am
Bad start from Union. 2 losses and a draw! Life as Union eh?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 9:38pm

He was with the club for close on 18 or 19 years. He left because .. ? Hoffenheim and their money came calling ? Are ye lot still bitter ?

BinM
Were not  bitter about him going to Hoppenheim he was chasing the dream i.e Bigger and Better things but it backfired ,he was never going to come straight back to us, but if things don t work out for him in Köln and Kojak gets the bullet here then i can see him making the trip back up the A1 to Hamburg (He still lives here as does his co Andre Trullsen ) Forza Braun Weiss Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 9:40pm

BinM
Were not  bitter about him going to Hoppenheim he was chasing the dream i.e Bigger and Better things but it backfired ,he was never going to come straight back to us, but if things don t work out for him in Köln and Kojak gets the bullet here then i can see him making the trip back up the A1 to Hamburg (He still lives here as does his co Andre Trullsen ) Forza Braun Weiss Beer
Looking good for Stani LOL 2nd from bottom Köln wont put up with that for long ! Youse are doing nicely in 3rd Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 9:53pm
St P II

We watched the 60 game on the internet while on hols in Croatia. After scoring in the 1st minute, we were poor afterwards. Our 2nd goal was well worked though

Far far too often incredibly lax ball control (e.g for Vallori's booking) and passing. Lots of work to do.

winning while not playing good is always a bonus.

Yes another nice loss for Köln.. and Fürth get a good away win in the top division.

BinM

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 4:41pm
[QUOTE=BohsinMunich]St P II

We watched the 60 game on the internet while on hols in Croatia. After scoring in the 1st minute, we were poor afterwards. Our 2nd goal was well worked though

Far far too often incredibly lax ball control (e.g for Vallori's booking) and passing. Lots of work to do.

winning while not playing good is always a bonus.

Yes another nice loss for Köln.. and Fürth get a good away win in the top division.

BinM
[/QUOT 2-1 will do us but we made life hard for ourselves ,7 beers in 45 mins takes its toll Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 5:19pm
It must have been very hot today in Hamburg. I guess you lost count in the 2nd half ?
BinM

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 9:52pm

It must have been very hot today in Hamburg. I guess you lost count in the 2nd half ?
BinM
Yes that was my excuse,  but worth it the end Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 7:06pm
Game just about to start Köln v St.ClapClapPauli 

-------------

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 7:39pm
Hows the game goin St Pauli? Any updates there for us?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Hows the game goin St Pauli? Any updates there for us?
Sorry Philly ,didnt want to post just for the sake of it Wink it ended 0-0 and it was TRAGIC Angry

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 10:10pm
St P II

Yer b(h)oys were lucky enuff  in the first half. switched to everton vs newcastle  game as I have a few of them in my FF team. back to Bundesliga II at half time. commentator implied that Pauli would be happy with the away point.

Wiesn weekend and we have the league leaders at home.Sadly will miss the "we can sing sh*ttier songs about your disaster than ye can" game. Should make it to the pub for the All Ireland.

Posted By: Lodger
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 10:17am
Looking at going to the Hertha Union game in February. Does anybody know if this game is likely to be on a Monday as it seems the big game over a weekend is on Monday night, is this to do with television?

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:25pm
Lodger

The actual days and times for the matches up to first week in December (wk 9 - 18) were only announced last week. So I would guess November or so before they announce the next batch.

Hertha are at home for that derby so you would have a better chance of getting tickets. Only other big game that same weekend is Lautern vs Dresden.

Posted By: Lodger
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 1:06pm

Lodger

The actual days and times for the matches up to first week in December (wk 9 - 18) were only announced last week. So I would guess November or so before they announce the next batch.

Hertha are at home for that derby so you would have a better chance of getting tickets. Only other big game that same weekend is Lautern vs Dresden.

Cheers
Bit annoying the way they dont announce the games sooner. Guess i will hold off on the flights until around November to see as i dont fancy going from Friday to Tuesday to cover any game date.

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

Lodger

Cheers
Bit annoying the way they dont announce the games sooner. Guess i will hold off on the flights until around November to see as i dont fancy going from Friday to Tuesday to cover any game date.
Yes thats German In(efficency)for you Wink anway we have also a novelty next Tuesday, kick off at 17.30 Angry  as BIM says Hertha at home so chance would be better of a ticket and i fear this could also be a monday night game Thumbs Down

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 8:01pm
So much for that load of Muck, lost 0-1 against newly promoted Aahlen Angry Questions now being asked about Schubert !maybe Rovers could take him off us LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 8:40am
Shocking display(s) by our boys in brown. Think it's time for Schubert to go!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 10:52am
....and there he goes..... Schubert is no longer at our club

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 1:07pm
St P
Tis early in the season to be hitting the big <PANIC> button

Hoping for a nice away win at Ingolstadt for 60 tonight....

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 3:08pm
Well you have to see it was getting worse and worse.....
Think it was the right decision!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 9:48pm

St P
Tis early in the season to be hitting the big <PANIC> button

Hoping for a nice away win at Ingolstadt for 60 tonight....

Not the panic button yet ,but  rot has to be stopped, have not won away since February Shocked
and youse got your away win ClapClap Braunschweig still unbeaten , Regensburg are next up for us and Marco Kurz is been tipped to get our job !

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 5:31pm
Yes a comfortable win yesterday. Win against Sandhausen on Saturday and things will look a little rosier.

We had Marco a few years back . Not a very successful time for either of us

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 7:29pm

Yes a comfortable win yesterday. Win against Sandhausen on Saturday and things will look a little rosier.

We had Marco a few years back . Not a very successful time for either of us

Thought it couldnt get any worse, but  3-0 away to Regensburg is shocking stuff Angry we could be 2nd last by Sunday if results go against us Shocked Regensburg had huge support at home, 5000 and half were from our side LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 7:42pm
FSV beaten badlyCry

Who are this crowd leading lads?

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

FSV beaten badlyCry

Who are this crowd leading lads?
Champions of the Bundesliga in 1967 ,first team with a sponsor on their shirts (Jägermeister )LOL www.dfl.de link for both leagues also in English worth a look at Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 10:01pm
Good link that, cheers! will keep an eye on it.

Just noticed i'm two years late to Osnabruck being relegated, went drinking with some of their fans before after a friendly against FSV, they were good craic.

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 11:09pm
Hope to be taking in a FC Kaiserslautern game mid December.

Fritz Walter lovely stadium. Will be on the west stand with the Generation luzifer

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2012 at 10:18am
St P II
So no bounce back from kicking the manager out .
Off soon to our game against Sandhausen.
Crowd in low 20K expected

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2012 at 2:34pm

St P II
So no bounce back from kicking the manager out .
Off soon to our game against Sandhausen.
Crowd in low 20K expected
Job done there Clap Sandhausen must have brought 4000 with them LOL is Moritz Volz playing with youse ?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2012 at 3:56pm
Very easy home win. Goals well taken. Crowd of 19K. very few away fans. 
Yes Volz is playing at right back. Solid. Will struggle against a pacy winger.

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:51am
So our new Manager is Michael Frontzeck.

Not sure what to think of him yet. Hasn't too much experience 'til now. At least he has the same look as Stani and Schubert..... ;-)

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 7:59pm
Drew 2-2 with Union  Cry have to be thankfull for a point in our situatuion and the weather was sh*te !Hot Whiskey Time Beer 1860 münich bite the dust against Hertha and FSV Frankfurt draw  at home to Paderborn 1-1  only 3100 at this game Angry

-------------

Posted By: The Wild Rover
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 9:26am
watched the game online instead of going to the pub....missed both St Pauli goals through buffering but both Union goals were class!!! 

Date Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 11:57am
Lady Luck isn't at our side at the moment......

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 9:46am
First game for St. Pauli with the new manager ended in a 1-1 draw at Paderborn. Again too many chances wasted....

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 12:51pm
Hopefully 1860 will do the business tonight and then ye might climb to 3rd last !!

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 9:49pm

Hopefully 1860 will do the business tonight and then ye might climb to 3rd last !!
You can always Hope LOL that was poor and how many were there ? looks souless when its that empty !

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 12:33pm
It was a brutal game. Hard to tell who was striving for relegation / promotion. I think it was 19K and surprisingly a fair few from Aue.

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 3:28pm
St P II

Well there was I thinking they could not play any worse than they did against Aue.. Wrong !! Absolutely shee-ite last night in Cottbus. Passing was brutal, control of the ball terrible. It was just a groan-fest. Cottbus who are in the top 3 were also poor but a better quality poor than we were. So 1 point from 3 games = back to last x seasons mediocrity.

Snow and rain today.. bloody cold and it is still october. Yer lot are in town next Saturday.

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 3:36pm

St P II

Well there was I thinking they could not play any worse than they did against Aue.. Wrong !! Absolutely shee-ite last night in Cottbus. Passing was brutal, control of the ball terrible. It was just a groan-fest. Cottbus who are in the top 3 were also poor but a better quality poor than we were. So 1 point from 3 games = back to last x seasons mediocrity.

Snow and rain today.. bloody cold and it is still october. Yer lot are in town next Saturday.
Poor game ,but its always difficult to get a result in Cottbus ! anyway Dresden at home tomorrow ,no beer as its a high risk gameAngry although i think the aul Glühwein would be more suited if todays temp.is anything to go by , 3 points would be nice  and then a smash and grab in München next week Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 7:50pm

St P II

Poor game ,but its always difficult to get a result in Cottbus ! anyway Dresden at home tomorrow ,no beer as its a high risk gameAngry although i think the aul Glühwein would be more suited if todays temp.is anything to go by , 3 points would be nice  and then a smash and grab in München next week Beer
First part of the job done ,3-2 after been 0-2 down beers after the game tasted even better ,1860 watch out were coming your way Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 9:22am
Important to win that game! Hope that will give a boost for the next games an the rest of the season!!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 1:26pm
St P I and II
We will "warm" up for ye on Saturday with away game tonight in the Pokal. 60 really need to get back in the winning mood quickly.
Lautern are in town tomorrow for Pokal against Bayern. Might go along to support our twins.

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 9:34pm
koln had a bit of a scare this evening in the cup. won on penos against wormatia worms. what league are worms in?

-------------
cup champions

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 9:36pm

koln had a bit of a scare this evening in the cup. won on penos against wormatia worms. what league are worms in?
Regional Liga Südwest Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 7:59pm
Cup run comes to an end in Stuttgart 3-0 against them Thumbs Down Better off outa them aul cups !

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 9:01am
Haven't seen the game but it seems it was a very bad performance.....

Hope to turn things round and get something from the bundesliga II game vs. Munich 60 at the weekend. But that will be very difficult because many many players are in doubt if they'll be fit, e.g. Kevin Schindler, Daniel Ginczek, Florian Kringe, Fabian Boll, Jan-Philipp Kalla, Markus Thorandt and Fin Bartels.... doesn't look so good it seems.....

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 12:09pm
St P
Don't be too despondent. You are playing 1860 after all !! We are hardly setting the world (of Bundesliga II) on fire at the moment, Still a home win will do nicely

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 9:38am
2+ hrs to kick off. Lovely sunny day in Munich.
A win is mandatory as Braubschweig are sprinting clear at the top. 

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 2:44pm
[QUOTE=BohsinMunich]2+ hrs to kick off. Lovely sunny day in Munich.
A win is mandatory as Braubschweig are sprinting clear at the top.
Well, guess theyll be Sprinting clear without 1860 LOLLOL 0-2 away BeerForza Braun Weiss !

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net