You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by mbyrne15 mbyrne15 wrote:

lads I have one of the MAG boxes, last few weeks as soon as a Sky match starts it goes down, how do I get around this? A VPN?

Who are you going through?

With Flawless you dont need a VPN
With others you do.....
This true? I thought you needed a VPN with them all.

I'm with Ace-tv until mid November.  Is it worth me switching over to Flawless then (even regardless of a VPN)?
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
mbyrne15 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbyrne15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

lads I have one of the MAG boxes, last few weeks as soon as a Sky match starts it goes down, how do I get around this? A VPN?

With others you do.....

I'm with Ace-tv until mid November.  Is it worth me switching over to Flawless then (even regardless of a VPN)?

Haven't a clue, how would I go about installing a VPN? or changing it
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 5:40pm

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

With others you do.....

Haven't a clue, how would I go about installing a VPN? or changing it

I was with ACE and moved to flawless. Costs a bit more but you get movies and don't need a VPN.

Mbyrne - google it for your mag. Loads of info available.

daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 9:03pm
i keep getting emaisl to change the web address on teh portl of the box..   its the broadband providers which are causing the problems
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

i keep getting emaisl to change the web address on teh portl of the box..   its the broadband providers which are causing the problems

Maybe its just you being a thicko

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 12:49pm
Random question. I've got a subscription to Eir/BT on my Sky account. If I take my card out and bring it round to my mates gaff, will I be able to watch BT on his box?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 1:15am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Random question. I've got a subscription to Eir/BT on my Sky account. If I take my card out and bring it round to my mates gaff, will I be able to watch BT on his box?

I wouldn't think so, those sky viewing cards are paired to the box.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Exodus been crap for a long time.Im using Covenant and Elysium both working perfectly.Both of them also link to Trakt which is very handy.

Loaded covenant on grand and thought I was sorted but all it had under the specific movie was the trailer ?

What film were you trying ?
Sometimes the only link will be the trailer,I know that was happening with Dunkirk for a while.

When you load Covenant restart Kodi as well,soetimes it doesnt populate correctly until a restart.

War for planet of the ape

Old kodi ax in pull the plug and turn it on again ?

I just checked covenat on my box and that film is there.Full film in HD.

There is probably a restart/reset somewhere in the settings but unplugging or just switching it off shouldnt do it any harm as a once off.

be probably the weekend after next between work and football before I will have the time to play around with it if you can bare with us Thumbs Up

right Rossie, got Covenant ( somehow got it ) but no stream available ( same as exodus)  - tried switching it off switching it back on again ( that's the extent of my tech knowledge.)

Do I try software update ( if there is one  - or will that 'ruin' the Kodi add on ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:01am
There's a problem with Covenant at the moment, and its showing up no streams available for pretty much everyone.    Hopefully they'll update it soon with a fix.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

There's a problem with Covenant at the moment, and its showing up no streams available for pretty much everyone.    Hopefully they'll update it soon with a fix.

Yeah seems to be a bug with it at the moment,Id wait a day or so and see is it fixed.

maybe try Elysium or UK Turks,both are fairly popular repos.

Edited by rossieman - 01 Nov 2017 at 12:33pm
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 6:09pm
Anyone having a problem with their IPTV the last few days? I'm with virgin media broadband, and the local lad doing the subs is saying that they may somehow have blocked it. Never had this problem in the past year or so, anyone encountering something similar and know if there is a fix?

I'm guessing it could just be a case of reconfiguring the dodgy box as well, which this fella is obviously reluctant to take the time to do. I'm running off a zgemma star 2s box.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Anyone having a problem with their IPTV the last few days? I'm with virgin media broadband, and the local lad doing the subs is saying that they may somehow have blocked it. Never had this problem in the past year or so, anyone encountering something similar and know if there is a fix?

I'm guessing it could just be a case of reconfiguring the dodgy box as well, which this fella is obviously reluctant to take the time to do. I'm running off a zgemma star 2s box.
You in Ireland? The IPTV I'm with got blocked in UK but no problem in Ireland.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 10:03am
Ya Shedite, I'm in Limerick. Think its just the iptv supplier has f*cked up somehow. If anyone is experiencing similar let me know. Doesn't seem to be a broader problem though.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 1:24pm
My EPG failed to updtae on Sundya night so yesterday had no programe info at all. Its back to normal today though.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 1:39pm
I went and got an android box and use the app www.moretv.ie 

This Moretv app gives us all the terristrial channels and all the sports and a load more other channels I'll never look at, it costs €36 for codes for 3 months, so €12 a month. 

The thing that stands out is the interface for switching channels is fast and good, and that's just using the remote control that came with the android box. Highly recommend 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 4:10pm
€12 a month is a fair bit more than most other IPTV,plenty of good ones for less than €100 for the year.

On a android box,download STBemu,its a free app and will make the service very using friendly.Its basically emulating a Mag box.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 4:21pm
I paid £70 a year for IPTV
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I paid £70 a year for IPTV

Paying 65 quid and have no complaints with quality.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
  Share Topic