You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 286>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 11:36am
Didn't get into GoT until about season about season 7 so I expect it will be the same for the above.

Have been watching the Resident Evil series on Netflix, kind of crap but I'm kind of intrigued to see what happens, the story line is a bit annoying as it switches between two timelines.
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 1:51pm

The Same Sky is on 4od

Great show about life in partitioned Germany. 

Deutschland series was superb also.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The house of the dragon (GOT prequel) was a decent first episode.
Good to be back in the GOT universe 

Really enjoyed it, hate having to wait a week though!
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 3:07pm
Enjoying blackbird on Apple TV as had been said already. four episodes in.

Real Ed Kemper from mindhunter vibe about the murderer character.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2022 at 12:23am
Welcome to Wrexham is out. Ryan Reynolds and Mac from its always sunny documentary about them buying the club. I enjoyed the first two episodes 
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2022 at 11:04am
Will give that a go. They seem like likable blokes.
The dark side.. And the light
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

The Same Sky is on 4od

Great show about life in partitioned Germany. 

Deutschland series was superb also.

I love a bit of DDR also. 

Have you watched the series of Das Boot? WW2 rather than DDR, but it’s very good. 
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

“We Own This City” is outstanding. Absolutely brilliant performance by Jon Bernthal as Sergeant Wayne Jenkins, who in real life is serving 25 years and not due for release until 2038.

I watched that and just thought that some of the dialogue was too ridiculous. Nobody speaks like that. 

Then heard the real life recordings of the wire tap and it was what they were talking like. 
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 10:24am
Finished Better Call Saul - Decent but not as good as others are raving about
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 10:46am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Finished Better Call Saul - Decent but not as good as others are raving about

I'm surprised the creators of The Simpsons didn't sue for copyright infringement over them basically creating a real-life Lionel Hutz.
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 11:40am
Originally posted by inlikeflynn inlikeflynn wrote:

“We Own This City” is outstanding. Absolutely brilliant performance by Jon Bernthal as Sergeant Wayne Jenkins, who in real life is serving 25 years and not due for release until 2038.

I watched that and just thought that some of the dialogue was too ridiculous. Nobody speaks like that. 

Then heard the real life recordings of the wire tap and it was what they were talking like. 

Agreed class program, and acting, pity its true story, otherwise could have run multiple seasons
Getting old and intolerant
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 7:43pm
Anyone watch the Figo documentary on Netflix?

What a crazy story, I still think Figo would have stayed at Barca had Gaspart showed him a bit of love. 
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 9:51am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Anyone watch the Figo documentary on Netflix?

What a crazy story, I still think Figo would have stayed at Barca had Gaspart showed him a bit of love. 

Yes Figo and the agent dont seem too tight anymore,
it all ended well for Figo anyway, massive swing for both clubs off the back of that transfer.

Spanish club presidents and their egos
Getting old and intolerant
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2022 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

Originally posted by inlikeflynn inlikeflynn wrote:

Agreed class program, and acting, pity its true story, otherwise could have run multiple seasons
Finished this last night. Cracking watch. Like GC says, hard to believe people actually converse in the way these lads did but, its Merica, its a f**ked up place in many ways and that this was going on until recent times only highlights this. Id have no doubt its still going on right across the States. 

Speaks volumes that they tried to get the decree across the line before the Republicans came into power.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2022 at 2:03pm
Ken Burns Country Music series 1/8 - not particularly a fan of country music but his American civil war series and his Vietnam series were both excellent 

Decent start up to 1933 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 10:19am
New Season of Cocomelon out on netflix 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 10:36am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

New Season of Cocomelon out on netflix 

LOL

I liked the one that came out a year ago were they brought the black family into it for some racial equality 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 9:50pm
Watching Kleo on Netflix....fast paced dark comedy about a stasi assassin out for revenge on former colleagues who set her up, set around 1990. A ripping yarn. In German with subs...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 286>
  Share Topic