You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 286>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2020 at 10:52pm
If you're doing a Sopranos rewatch you might as well watch the podcast with the guys who played Bobby and Christopher after every episode. I think they're midway through them ATM and release a new one every Monday. They just had the creator David Chase on. The guy who played Bobby, Steve Schirripa, has a personal vendetta against Robert De Niro because he was rude to him once. It's pretty funny.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2020 at 12:25am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Planning on watching a lot of tv over the next few weeks so looking for things to watch, what would ye say is the most enjoyable show ye have ever watched? 

I’d say Breaking Bad, Fargo and Line of Duty are my top 3, possibly forgetting a couple though. Hopefully there will be a few we haven’t seen on people’s lists! 

Watched Breaking Bad and Fargo and they are both terribly over hyped! If I was able to erase them both from my memory that would be great! I’ll give Line of Duty a swerve. 

Edited by BrendanD88 - 24 Dec 2020 at 12:26am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2020 at 12:45am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Planning on watching a lot of tv over the next few weeks so looking for things to watch, what would ye say is the most enjoyable show ye have ever watched? 

I’d say Breaking Bad, Fargo and Line of Duty are my top 3, possibly forgetting a couple though. Hopefully there will be a few we haven’t seen on people’s lists! 

I re-did Breaking Bad and absolutely loved it and raped it a second time, even the first season which some people find hard to get by and that I thought at the time was not as good but on second watch, way more appreciated. 

Me and the missus restarting sopranos.  Only watched it one time so even when some people talk about a specific scene or episode I cant really fully remember. But really loved it first time around so I'm sure will be just as good

What's raping  a box set ? 

Watching a load of episods/seasons back to back. Prob not a great way to describe it, sorry

Jesus 
AKA pedantic kunt
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 5:41pm
The Xmas episode at the end of series 6 of its always sunny... Sensational LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 6:16pm
Designated Survivor on Netflix - decent watch a bit OTT at times, but enjoyable all the same.

Italia Ricci is absolutely stunning in it too Heart
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Designated Survivor on Netflix - decent watch a bit OTT at times, but enjoyable all the same.

Too many episodes. Stuck with it but kin ell it’s far fetched. How many times does he say thank you in it👊
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 6:26pm
I enjoyed watching In The Name of Peace : John Hume on BBC NI.

Though near the end  Eamonn McCann made a good  point when some tour guide didn't even mention John Hume while doing a tour of Derry.
Feckin ridiculous.

Edited by Double Maxim - 28 Dec 2020 at 6:28pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 6:36pm
have taped Ken burns 8 parter on country music will try and get a watched in the next few days 

Not a fan of country music at all but his civil war series and vietnam series were excellent 

World at war still on yesterday Channel 

Edited by Newryrep - 28 Dec 2020 at 6:37pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 6:38pm

Total babe
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 6:43pm
watched Brigerton there while in isolation over Xmas fairly enjoyable. Currently watching the reign on Netflix on Mary queen of Scots, very long but entertaining
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Too many episodes. Stuck with it but kin ell it’s far fetched. How many times does he say thank you in it👊

The formalities are a bit too much alright. Thought it was a 6 part series. 53 episodes LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 8:12pm
doc on yorhshire ripper is decent.  Jesus the culture at the time was laughably chauvinistic if it wasn’t so serious. 
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

have taped Ken burns 8 parter on country music will try and get a watched in the next few days 

Not a fan of country music at all but his civil war series and vietnam series were excellent 

Apart from your Betamax, where was this on? Missed it when on the BBC last May.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Apart from your Betamax, where was this on? Missed it when on the BBC last May.

PBS America
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 8:42am
was also on rte recently
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 9:16pm
rise and fall of jack  Johnson - 2 parter made by Ken  burns on pbs America is very interesting 

At the  end when Ali seen the great white hope on Broadway  said ‘swap white women for religion and that’s my story’ 

Not really a boxing fan but thought it was very good 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 9:56pm
Mad Men and The X-Files.

Almost finished season 1 of Mad Men. It's very slow moving but oddly captivating at the same time.

Dropping in and out of The X-Files, focusing on random monster of the week episodes. Still holds up. My brother threw on one of the earlier episodes and it looked like something that could've been filmed in the 2000s. Very well produced.
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 10:07pm
Cobra kai, amazing👍👍
Whacha gonna do
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 286>
  Share Topic