You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 286>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 11:39pm
jaysus they really went weird with 13 reasons why season 4, it’s ridiculous 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 7:36pm
Anyone know of decent streams to watch the golf on atm ?
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 6:16am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Year of the Rabbit was only ok. I think he has some new stuff coming on BBC this year.
Witchhazel is brilliant alright. He did his own take of favourite television theme tunes from his childhood that I also loved. Probably not for everyone that!

I'll check it out, haven't listened to him in years!

I assume you have seen Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, an absolute gem of a show starring Berry and Richard Ayoade?

Matt berry in the pilot episode of ‘what we do in the shadows’ 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Year of the Rabbit was only ok. I think he has some new stuff coming on BBC this year.
Witchhazel is brilliant alright. He did his own take of favourite television theme tunes from his childhood that I also loved. Probably not for everyone that!

I assume you have seen Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, an absolute gem of a show starring Berry and Richard Ayoade?

He's in the whole series, it's a good show, series 2 started on BBC last week!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 1:04pm
Just finished Fauda which I enjoyed. Looking for something new
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Godfather of harlem is very good. 

Brendan gleeson's mr Mercedes is good. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 1:23pm
Over the years I would have watched plenty of episodes but not consistently, so I started from the very beginning the other day and am now onto Season 4 of Rising Damp, it's on YouTube which is ideal.

What a show Clap

You can't beat good old fashioned British sitcoms of the 70's/80's. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 1:37pm

Decent watch alright.

The Jews are something else.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 7:37am

Is that a spin off of In the name of the Fauda?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 8:55pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

He's in the whole series, it's a good show, series 2 started on BBC last week!

really enjoying it , it a bit childish but fun nonetheless, the 3 main characters work well
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 9:30pm
just finished first episode of “I know this much was true” on sky atlantic. HBO show drama with appears a focus about mental health.
Very good so far. Mark Ruffalo the lead and great acting
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Is that a spin off of In the name of the Fauda?
LOL
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 12:20am
Love most things Matt Berry is in. Had a random encounter with him about 10 years ago. Hes an accomplished musician and was supporting Duckworth Lewis Method in the Olympia. After the gig he was drinking cans in the alley at the side on his own. We passed him walking through to an adjoining and chatted to him for a bit...Sound guy, but a bit sleazy towards my gfLOL. A few years later I thought that maybe I had dreamt up the encounter but got an old disposable camera developed and we had photos anyway! Off on a tangent, the hospital where I attended when I had cancer had his voice for the lift levels. The really dramatic way he said the levels gave me a chuckle always in what was a tough timeLOL
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 1:03am
Matt Berry was great in Toast Of London, a quirky and very funny comedy series where he played a struggling actor who got by via doing lots of voiceovers, which he hated. He took the piss out of himself and a lot of other luvvies in the show, which was awash with in-jokes. I think there's another series of it in the pipeline. Hope so.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 10:43am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Love most things Matt Berry is in. Had a random encounter with him about 10 years ago. Hes an accomplished musician and was supporting Duckworth Lewis Method in the Olympia. After the gig he was drinking cans in the alley at the side on his own. We passed him walking through to an adjoining and chatted to him for a bit...Sound guy, but a bit sleazy towards my gfLOL. A few years later I thought that maybe I had dreamt up the encounter but got an old disposable camera developed and we had photos anyway! Off on a tangent, the hospital where I attended when I had cancer had his voice for the lift levels. The really dramatic way he said the levels gave me a chuckle always in what was a tough timeLOL

Ha could just imagine that.

'Going down'
Sky is FINALLY launching itself into the mobile network game
The dark side.. And the light
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 11:02am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

I would be a bit disappointed if he wasn't. LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:56pm
Started watching Dark the other day.

Half way through the first season. Really is some mad time continuum stuff going on 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:15pm
Anywan seen Undercover? Heard Tubs recommend it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 286>
  Share Topic