You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 286>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 12:41pm
Community now on Netflix no more sitting through all4 ads every 5 minutes 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 12:54pm
City on a hill.

4 episodes in. Set in Boston about an attorney and FBI agent trying to catch armoured car robbers in Charlestown. Kevin Bacon is perfectly suited to the corrupt FBI agent role.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Watching Men Behaving Badly back, never realised that Harry Enfield was originally in it
I got about ten minutes into an episode! Let's just say that it hasn't aged well and leave it at that.

The first season, certainly. It looked like a slightly more “showered” version of Bottom. But as it evolved I actually think it was one of the more forward thinking comedies of the time. Caroline Quentin had a lot to do with that, as she regularly pushed back during her relationship with Martin Clunes, left him several times, called off a decision to have a baby together, and often made him aware that his boorishness was jeopardising a relationship that he knew was the best he’d have, while she knew she could do better. The show as it was in 1995 was very different to what it was in 1992. That being said, I doubt it would be made today!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 3:09pm
I've been watching the Mash Report on BBC 2 love the digs at the Tories and the orange man Trump.

Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Goes downhill after season 3 i found, I'm on the last few episodes of season 6 and its a struggle to finish, compared to the start when i could easily watch a couple of episodes one after the other
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 4:06pm
Got take aways 2 weeks in a row using Just Eat, and for some reason they gave us a months free subscription to now tv. Had been dying to see Westworld and it did not disappoint. In the week that we have it we’ve watched all 2 seasons and up to date in the 3rd. 
Next up will be Chernobyl. 
Also watching the Manalorian on Disney+. 
Bit meh, feel like I’m just watching it for the sake of it cos I love Star Wars. 
The dark side.. And the light
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Got take aways 2 weeks in a row using Just Eat, and for some reason they gave us a months free subscription to now tv. Had been dying to see Westworld and it did not disappoint. In the week that we have it we’ve watched all 2 seasons and up to date in the 3rd. 
Next up will be Chernobyl. 
Also watching the Manalorian on Disney+. 
Bit meh, feel like I’m just watching it for the sake of it cos I love Star Wars. 
Grim, shocking but brilliant viewing
Some people just deserve a slap
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

I've been watching the Mash Report on BBC 2 love the digs at the Tories and the orange man Trump.

Big smile
Yeah like that too DM, a good laugh.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 10:48pm
Finished season 3 Ozark!

Wouldn’t recommend.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 11:20pm
The Boys. Only 3 episodes in and it looks alright if you like superhero stuff but with a bit more violence
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 11:47pm
Watched Unorthodox 
6.5/10

Save Me Too up next. Enjoyed the first season 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Watched Unorthodox 
6.5/10

Save Me Too up next. Enjoyed the first season 

Unorthodox was interesting. Decent enough for being fairly low budget. 6.5 about right.

Save me too was good and definitely well worth the watch

Edited by t_rAndy - 22 Apr 2020 at 12:19am
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Goes downhill after season 3 i found, I'm on the last few episodes of season 6 and its a struggle to finish, compared to the start when i could easily watch a couple of episodes one after the other

Yeah definitely not great after season 3 compared to the first 3 seasons
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Finished season 3 Ozark!

Wouldn’t recommend.

I enjoyed it, slow but everything seems to be nowadays. Loved the brother character
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 3:30pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Finished season 3 Ozark!

Wouldn’t recommend.

I enjoyed it, slow but everything seems to be nowadays. Loved the brother character
Halfway through season 3, enjoying it I have to be said. The brother is only really coming in to it now. is season 3 the last?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 3:40pm
Better call saul was great again although seems like not really a big season end, they'll have to pick up where they left off in s6, which appears to be the last season.

But also rumours of a sequel to breaking bad and el Camino!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 4:31pm
Bachelors Walk first episode was on the other night. Brilliant series.

Anybody know if this is going to be on for the full series? Cant find anything online.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Bachelors Walk first episode was on the other night. Brilliant series.

Anybody know if this is going to be on for the full series? Cant find anything online.

It should be on the rte player. thats where we watched it from.

Watching "billions". dont know which is worse the giamatti or lewis character
cup champions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 286>
  Share Topic