You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 286>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by dundon13 dundon13 wrote:

Finally started watching What We Do In The Shadows, a tv show based on the Taika Waititi movie of the same name. Waititi and Jermaine Clement are still involved behind the scenes and although its not as good as the movie it's still worth the watch, very funny in parts.
I watched a couple and found it very poor, certainly in contrast with the film. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 9:43am
Line of Duty is the absolute balls Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 10:33am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

The two main detectives wreck my head. Yer man DS Arnott is such a weedy squeaky little fella, I want him to lose. Yer wan is too sour faced also. Crack the odd smile you miserable fook. 
El Puto Amo
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 10:46am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

The two main detectives wreck my head. Yer man DS Arnott is such a weedy squeaky little fella, I want him to lose. Yer wan is too sour faced also. Crack the odd smile you miserable fook. 

Haha, i like ArNOTT and Kate would get it Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 11:15am
Finally started watching Bodyguard, 2 episodes in and it's excellent so far!

Line of Duty is next on the list...
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 12:06pm
Finished Top Boy last night, really enjoyed it! Sets it up nicely for the new series.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 12:21pm

Ted Hastings Cool
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Finally started watching What We Do In The Shadows, a tv show based on the Taika Waititi movie of the same name. Waititi and Jermaine Clement are still involved behind the scenes and although its not as good as the movie it's still worth the watch, very funny in parts.

Definitely not as good as the film but its had a few laugh out loud moments for me in the 3 episodes I've watched so far.
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 2:40pm

It's top drawer.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 2:43pm
Just finished The Looming Tower and thought it was very good.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 3:25pm
Looming Tower is very good. Unreal how much they fooked up before everything happened

Have watched two episodes of Bodyguard myself, good so far
Some people just deserve a slap
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 3:33pm
watching "60 days In" on Netflix at the minute. Good idea great to see how people react in it.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 4:39pm

Definitely not as good as the film but its had a few laugh out loud moments for me in the 3 episodes I've watched so far.
I felt they were milking it a bit, didn’t make the end of the third episode.

Couldn’t understand the fuss about Line of Dity either, wasn’t for me. 
Ballycastle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ballycastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 5:24pm
I know it's an older show but I've nearly finished season 7 of Suits on Netflix it's a fantastic show!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Ballycastle Ballycastle wrote:

I know it's an older show but I've nearly finished season 7 of Suits on Netflix it's a fantastic show!

Should have been finished after the 5th season. It became extremely repetitive.

Is Mad Men worth watching? Watched the first episode yesterday, seems like it has a bit of potential.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Is Mad Men worth watching? Watched the first episode yesterday, seems like it has a bit of potential.
First series was decent enough, second was very unimaginative.
Left it at that.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 7:10pm

Left it at that.

Started watching mad men a month ago and watched most of S1. I thought it was alright, but not worth the time commitment.  My wife loves it though and is on S4 already. I can sit through it and again, it's fine to watch but mostly I seize the opportunity to leave her in front of the telly while I do my own thing. I'm kind of up to date with the overall story even watching pieces here and there, it moves along at a slow pace.

Edited by t_rAndy - 23 Oct 2019 at 7:11pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Left it at that.

Started watching mad men a month ago and watched most of S1. I thought it was alright, but not worth the time commitment.  My wife loves it though and is on S4 already. I can sit through it and again, it's fine to watch but mostly I seize the opportunity to leave her in front of the telly while I do my own thing. I'm kind of up to date with the overall story even watching pieces here and there, it moves along at a slow pace.
Very slow alright, albeit still quicker than Breaking Bad! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 286>
  Share Topic