You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 286>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 3:37pm
Watching the nest on BBC I player, was on gogglebox so gave it a go, quite good, edge of seat at times but not revolutionary or anything. Also watching staircase, slow moving and quite dry at times but fascinating to see the ins and outs of an American murder trial, 13 episodes of 1 hour so at least it il burn time. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Limmy's Homemade Show. Every bit as odd as I was expecting (I'm not sure odd comes anywhere close enough to describing his stuff, but f*ck it). It definitely wouldn't be for everyone, but I think he is brilliant.

He is truly brilliant.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 5:51pm
+1

Sometimes it makes no sense, but what does is top class.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 10:26pm
Anyone watch Quiz on ITV?

Threw up a few questions (pardon the pun)
How did a man who was described as being “nice but dim” get into Mensa? If that part was true

The programme showed that he had never met or spoken to the fella sitting behind him on the fastest finger first seats who was apparently doing the coughing. If true then how did he know who was coughing and how it was to be believed? 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 15 Apr 2020 at 10:34pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:14pm
I watched Ingram on Millionaire on YouTube there

The ITV drama makes him look a lot less guilty than he actually was 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Watching the nest on BBC I player, was on gogglebox so gave it a go, quite good, edge of seat at times but not revolutionary or anything. Also watching staircase, slow moving and quite dry at times but fascinating to see the ins and outs of an American murder trial, 13 episodes of 1 hour so at least it il burn time. 

Kaya’s Ma is a terrible actress 
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Kaya’s Ma is a terrible actress 
Aye can't abide her in whatever she's in, makes me feel queasy 
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 12:11am

How did a man who was described as being “nice but dim” get into Mensa? If that part was true

The programme showed that he had never met or spoken to the fella sitting behind him on the fastest finger first seats who was apparently doing the coughing. If true then how did he know who was coughing and how it was to be believed? 
missed a lot of it but looked up more about it after. How does someone get on the show in the first place? Do they just apply or do they have to do a fastest finger first question? If so how did Charles, his wife and her brother all manage to get on the show?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 12:18am
From the show it seemed you phoned a number to apply and got a call back a bit later on to answer some qualifying questions over the phone
That got you through to the studio part and the fastest finger first round got you onto the main chair 

The first family member to get on had made fastest finger first devices to practice on which were then passed onto the others 
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 12:59am

Yeah watched it last three nights, the brief the Major & his wife had was top notch; Charles and Diana as well a tabloid dream story... her brother was nuts became totally obsessive about getting on the show... poor lad ran himself into some debt.

The so called 'community' cracking the preliminary questions to get on the show, the lad who was giving them all the answers to get on the show... pure genius... lad should be working in NASA.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 6:35am

Would you recommend it RB?

Didn't realise it was a docu-drama. Had assumed it was like the documentary that was released a few years ago.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 9:47am
Yeah, was a decent watch
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 10:49am
They must be running out of things to dramatise! Some fella who might have cheated on a game show. I can already feel the tension.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 11:34am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Tore through the 2nd series of Manifest last night. Very good

Has the acting improved?

The two main characters are up there with the worst actors I have ever seen on screen. 
Yeah the acting of a few of them let it down a bit alright but its a good show/story line. Enjoyed the second series too

Haven't got around to watching the last season of Homeland yet but its supposed to be very good. Watching back the previous season at the minute as a refresher

I'm a few years behind on most of the shows due to sh*te Internet but got it sorted recently and have watched both the Narcos shows - brilliant, really enjoyed them

Edited by Croftman - 16 Apr 2020 at 11:36am
Some people just deserve a slap
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

They must be running out of things to dramatise! Some fella who might have cheated on a game show. I can already feel the tension.

El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 12:20pm
LOL
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Quiz Show was a very good movie
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 1:32pm
Jack Ryan, not a bad show. It's like if the yanks were actually the good guys for a change
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 286>
  Share Topic