You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 286>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 11:23am
Started a western series on Netflix last night called Godless and it's absolutely brilliant. Found another series from last year that somehow escaped me called Sneaky Pete. Its about a con man/identity thief with Giovanni Ribisi and Bryan Cranston, pretty good so far.

And if you haven't started season 4 of Black Mirror yet you're in for a treat. All 4 seasons are up on Netflix.
Ask MaGee
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 11:27am
Godless is brilliant.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 11:37am
Watched the first two episodes of Big Mouth last night - the 'Hormone Monster' has some stellar lines. LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:08pm
I couldn't get into 'Big Mouth' at all, tried a few episodes and found it puerile. I might try another couple of episodes tonight, just in case.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I couldn't get into 'Big Mouth' at all, tried a few episodes and found it puerile. I might try another couple of episodes tonight, just in case.

It is indeed puerile, however I'm fairly sure that is precisely the point! It is a cartoon comedy show about characters experiencing puberty after all.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

It is indeed puerile, however I'm fairly sure that is precisely the point! It is a cartoon comedy show about characters experiencing puberty after all.

Yeah, obviously enough. It just seemed to be aimed at pre-pubescents as well. I'll give it another go though.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I got a great laugh reading some of the shocked reviews on IMDb

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:31pm
If you're that sensitive why would you watch a series about masturbation?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 11:54pm
Is Godless on Netflix any good? 2 episodes in and finding it a bit slow. Jeff Bridges character seems to be an evil deviant though so could be worth sticking with it.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 9:52am
Black Mirror really is an absolute mind f**k of a show but it's excellent, such a great show!

Got as far as season 3 episode 4 last night which was probably the worst episode of the whole show so far, which was disappointing after how f**king brilliant episodes 2 and 3 are in this series.

Edited by BigPodge - 12 Jan 2018 at 9:53am
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Black Mirror really is an absolute mind f**k of a show but it's excellent, such a great show!

Got as far as season 3 episode 4 last night which was probably the worst episode of the whole show so far, which was disappointing after how f**king brilliant episodes 2 and 3 are in this series.

I've never watched a show that has left me thinking as much! think episode 3 was one of my favourites of the lot and agree about episode 4, you're in for a treat with episode 5 and 6 though.

Season 4 from what I've seen so far has been OK but nowhere near the level of season 3.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

I've never watched a show that has left me thinking as much! think episode 3 was one of my favourites of the lot and agree about episode 4, you're in for a treat with episode 5 and 6 though.

Season 4 from what I've seen so far has been OK but nowhere near the level of season 3.

They were excellent, the music in episode 5 was fantastic, really set the mood!

Watched episode 1 of season 4 last night and absolutely loved it, it really is an incredible show, Brooker has one f**ked up mind!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 1:49pm
Enjoying McMafia so far, definitely worth looking at.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:26am
20 years later and re-watching "Young Persons Guide to Becoming a Rock Star" on youtube. Only 6 episodes. My memory told me there were more.

Outstanding show. A young Gerard Butler in it too!
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:40am
Finished watching End of the f*cking world.
Only finished it because there are only 8 episodes and they are quite short. Wasn't mad about it at all.
The dark side.. And the light
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 10:45pm
Has any one watched Jamestown on Sky Atlantic? Wondering if it's any good.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:52am
Halfway through the latest series of Gomorrah.
Its warming up nicely. Great show

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 10:45pm
Any fans of TLC's "90 Day Fiancée?"
Beforw watching I would have put this in the trash bucket but I was advised to watch it mainly because one of the people on it this year is a ringer for a guy in work, but it's actually alright show
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 286>
  Share Topic