You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 286>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Watching the nest on BBC I player, was on gogglebox so gave it a go, quite good, edge of seat at times but not revolutionary or anything. Also watching staircase, slow moving and quite dry at times but fascinating to see the ins and outs of an American murder trial, 13 episodes of 1 hour so at least it il burn time. 

Kaya’s Ma is a terrible actress 
Aye can't abide her in whatever she's in, makes me feel queasy 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

Watching the nest on BBC I player, was on gogglebox so gave it a go, quite good, edge of seat at times but not revolutionary or anything. Also watching staircase, slow moving and quite dry at times but fascinating to see the ins and outs of an American murder trial, 13 episodes of 1 hour so at least it il burn time. 

Kaya’s Ma is a terrible actress 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:14pm
I watched Ingram on Millionaire on YouTube there

The ITV drama makes him look a lot less guilty than he actually was 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 10:26pm
Anyone watch Quiz on ITV?

Threw up a few questions (pardon the pun)
How did a man who was described as being “nice but dim” get into Mensa? If that part was true

The programme showed that he had never met or spoken to the fella sitting behind him on the fastest finger first seats who was apparently doing the coughing. If true then how did he know who was coughing and how it was to be believed? 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 15 Apr 2020 at 10:34pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 5:51pm
+1

Sometimes it makes no sense, but what does is top class.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Limmy's Homemade Show. Every bit as odd as I was expecting (I'm not sure odd comes anywhere close enough to describing his stuff, but f*ck it). It definitely wouldn't be for everyone, but I think he is brilliant.

He is truly brilliant.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 3:37pm
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 1:41pm
Limmy's Homemade Show. Every bit as odd as I was expecting (I'm not sure odd comes anywhere close enough to describing his stuff, but f*ck it). It definitely wouldn't be for everyone, but I think he is brilliant.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:37am

Marty Byrde loses his mojo after shooting the Pastor fella. Was a good character up to then. Too dreary after

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:22am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I don’t think I can watch anymore Ozark. It’s badly casted, has too many moments where you think that this is beyond all logic and for all that appears to be going on, nothing is happening.
Jason Bateman reminds me of the chap from ‘Mindhunter’. His acting is questionable and he doesn’t have the personality to be the lead in a show like this. It is well shot and some of the dialogue is funny, but it feels like it was written as they went along. 
I probably should have turned it off when quoting a tourist brochure saved his life from an international drug baron. 

Speaking of which. HBO have started a 4 part documentary on the abduction and murder of the children in Atlanta that was part of the plot in the 2nd season of Mindhunter. "Atlanta's Missing and Murdered: The Lost Children".

The first episode provided a decent overview of the cultural context at the time and why some many of the abductions took place before it became mainstream news.

3rd episode is out next week.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Tore through the 2nd series of Manifest last night. Very good

Has the acting improved?

The two main characters are up there with the worst actors I have ever seen on screen. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 10:53am
Tore through the 2nd series of Manifest last night. Very good
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 10:35am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Does Ruth’s acting and accent improve at all? She is a big stumbling block! Surely they could have got someone from the south?

Her accent is a bit irritating but you get used to it. First season is very slow but stick with it great show. Just finished season 3 last night amazing show.
I am completely out after the last couple of episodes. I found myself reading a book during the last one. 
I am still convinced that a lot of these series would have been 90 minute films a few years ago. It is just the culture to drag the ass out of things at the moment.
All six episodes I have watched could be condensed into one, and we would be much the better for it!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 10:29am

Does Ruth’s acting and accent improve at all? She is a big stumbling block! Surely they could have got someone from the south?

Her accent is a bit irritating but you get used to it. First season is very slow but stick with it great show. Just finished season 3 last night amazing show.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 8:27am
I don’t think I can watch anymore Ozark. It’s badly casted, has too many moments where you think that this is beyond all logic and for all that appears to be going on, nothing is happening.
Jason Bateman reminds me of the chap from ‘Mindhunter’. His acting is questionable and he doesn’t have the personality to be the lead in a show like this. It is well shot and some of the dialogue is funny, but it feels like it was written as they went along. 
I probably should have turned it off when quoting a tourist brochure saved his life from an international drug baron. 

Edited by pre Madonna - 15 Apr 2020 at 8:27am
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

did Cyberflix TV get shut down ?? not working for me 

Delete the app and re download cyberflix  vip..... Same happened to me 
Why no wine??!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 5:27pm
I’m halfway through the third season of Ozark and have to say I enjoyed the first one the most 

It’s got too far fetched now, which sounds silly given how far fetched it was to start off
Very good show though

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 14 Apr 2020 at 5:29pm
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Anyone see the prison drama ‘Oz’? 

I watched it a few years ago. It's good but there are far better series out there. There are just too many "ah here" moments.

Would agree with Paulie ,its not bad but its a bit mental alright,Q Man loved it LOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 286>
  Share Topic