Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robbie Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 223>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:03pm
I heard Paul Jewell will eventually be the next gaffer.
Sponsored Links

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I wonder who will be the kit man if Robbie gets the job 😀😀
You could be wrong there it would possibly be a kit person with Robbie ( incidentally a very apt name for him atmWink) probably employing a woman say with a name like Claudine, because growing up as a small boy in Tallahassee he always dreamed of been Ireland manager one day and having a woman kit person
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:23pm

LOLLOLLOLLOL
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Robbie Keane wants the Ireland job. Whether anyone thinks he will get it is irrelevant. 
IMO it's unfair to label him a money grabber. It's easy to say he is tarnising his repuation but the situation is a lot more complex than that. 
Maybe there are elements within the FAI - who want Kenny out - in Keane's ear?
If he packs it in now, he is throwing away his chances of succeding Kenny if Kenny doesn't succeed. 
Again, that may be wishful thinking on Keane's part and I don't think he should get it, but he is ambitious.  
He has contract and Jonathon Hill has niot so much as talked to him. There's your problem there, not Keane's ambition.
Robbie Keane shouldn’t be let coach his own kids never mind the Ireland team ffs. Taking money for doing nothing is money grabbing. He can now coach at Rovers ( the Dublin edition) for ‘free’. This all stinks rotten. 

It may be money grabbing. I don't think it is. I genuinly think it's because he has eye on the job. He leaves and takes a package, that's not happening. As I said, it may be wishful thinking but I am not so sure it's fair to say he is greedy. 

Edited by The GerK - 23 Mar 2021 at 11:43pm
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:43pm

Is it too soon for me Baldie to say that "its always been my dream since i was a young boy to be the Irish kit man?!!!!"
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:45pm

Robbie Keane wants the Ireland job. Whether anyone thinks he will get it is irrelevant. 
IMO it's unfair to label him a money grabber. It's easy to say he is tarnising his repuation but the situation is a lot more complex than that. 
If he packs it in now, he is throwing away his chances of succeding Kenny if Kenny doesn't succeed. 
Again, that may be wishful thinking on Keane's part and I don't think he should get it, but he is ambitious.  
He has contract and Jonathon Hill has niot so much as talked to him. There's your problem there, not Keane's ambition.
Robbie Keane shouldn’t be let coach his own kids never mind the Ireland team ffs. Taking money for doing nothing is money grabbing. He can now coach at Rovers ( the Dublin edition) for ‘free’. This all stinks rotten. 

It may be money grabbing. I don't think it is. I genuinly think it's because he has eye on the job. He leaves and takes a package, that's not happening. As I said, it may be wishful thinking but I am not so sure it's fair to say he is greedy. 

ah stop Ger. Its plain money grabbing. He may well have his eye on the job, but IMO thats even more reason to stop taking the pound of flesh. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

Is it too soon for me Baldie to say that "its always been my dream since i was a young boy to be the Irish kit man?!!!!"

ClapClapLOL
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

I remember the days when you spoke your mind and could criticise the FAI, you wouldn’t have got the kit mans job then. Maybe now though its not beyond your graspThumbs Up
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 11:53pm

If he’s not greedy he’s a complete idiot. Or more probably both. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:00am
Why would anyone think Robbie would have even a remote possibility of getting the Irish job??? Its wouldn't even be an option. Even saying it is funny. All i will say is would anyone here walk away from 250 grand a year if they were under contract? I doubt it. Who knows whats going on in the background.
I love beer gardens
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:11am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Why would anyone think Robbie would have even a remote possibility of getting the Irish job??? Its wouldn't even be an option. Even saying it is funny. All i will say is would anyone here walk away from 250 grand a year if they were under contract? I doubt it. Who knows whats going on in the background.

Brace yourself. You're about to get a multiple bollocking LOLWink
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:12am

Yeah thankfully the FAI have never done anything  like that in the past

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:16am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ive brought sandwiches LOL i do laugh everyone all high and mighty. Would they do it themselves? Wud they fook. 

Edited by doherty - 24 Mar 2021 at 12:16am
I love beer gardens
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:26am

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ive brought sandwiches LOL i do laugh everyone all high and mighty. Would they do it themselves? Wud they fook. 
the ‘they’  that you refer to are not all millionaires already. Apples and oranges.
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:33am

?
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 6:18am

I’ve heard it all now - what a silly post - give your head a wobble ffs. It’s quite obvious to most what’s going on here 
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 7:33am

I think it’s both funny and completely thick when people try this comparison LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 7:55am
Why would anyone walk away from a job they love? As people have pointed out he loves his country and wants to help out with ireland and he was given a contract to do so. Now that he is not needed for the seniors because the current manager doesn't want him, I think its up to the employer to come to Robbie and work something out. In the meantime, he has every right to hang on to see what the FAI are offering him or how they want to use him. 
The fact the FAI have not work it out with him is on them. I'm sure Robbie would be willing to sort something out with them but he needs to hear the game plan first 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 223>
  Share Topic