You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polish Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 231>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by The Lurker The Lurker wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Any of ye following me on twitter i have had regular updates of pictures last 2 weeks!

Wasnt great quality Guf!
Im off to Poland next week to find the wife!

That mean I can post pics of a certain polish burd?

Darmacks photos aint bad apart from making me look bald in a few (wet look gel ffs) so might throw some up tomorrow :)
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:33pm
Will try stick a few up here tomorrow, must have over 50 of them.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Originally posted by The Lurker The Lurker wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Any of ye following me on twitter i have had regular updates of pictures last 2 weeks!

Wasnt great quality Guf!
Im off to Poland next week to find the wife!

That mean I can post pics of a certain polish burd?

Darmacks photos aint bad apart from making me look bald in a few (wet look gel ffs) so might throw some up tomorrow :)

You know the one NOT to post!!! all others fire ahead...
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by ankic ankic wrote:

Good luck.

I feel a bit ashamed of Polish girls. Are we really that easy?

No. Just prettier and more approachable and easier to talk to!Smile
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I was drinking in the Brovaria in the square down in Poznan with a few of my mates , noticed a hot Polish girl was sitting on her own Wink Ended up sitting down beside her chatting away and talking sh*te tbh , filling her with compliments and cheesy chat up lines so she gave me a kiss and said do you want to come outside! I said yeah sure why not , started kissing her anyway and she took my hand an brought me down to some quiet part of the square , pushed me down on the bonnet of some car not a bother to her and we'll say no more Tongue 

thats a new name for it GD Big smile
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
LinaPL View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LinaPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:47pm
Let's do small "exchange" Wink
Irish men to polish girls ? Cool
ankic View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ankic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:47pm
Haha some of us are not so easy to talk to:) Anyway, I'm happy you had a good time in Poland.
chocolat_reve View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolat_reve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:56pm
Approachable? Dunno whether it's a complement or an insult. Anyway - I agree with Ankic. I do feel ashamed.  
MrBrightside View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBrightside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Good luck.

Yes. you're right. You can talk or dance with Polish girls. They are nicer than the Irish, English or German woman. But the Poles are not easy. They are wise and know their value, but do not behave as if they were better than others. One-night stand? Forget it. There is always a girl who is looking for adventure (no matter where she comes from) but most Poles are friendly, but the good girls. I know what I mean. I know a few. Unfortunately, they already have husbands and childrenCry

ankic View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ankic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:25am

God Bless you hahaha

For me 'approachable' means not very challenging and  that's an insult!

Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chocolat_reve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:31am
Originally posted by MrBrightside MrBrightside wrote:

Good luck.

Yes. you're right. You can talk or dance with Polish girls. They are nicer than the Irish, English or German woman. But the Poles are not easy. They are wise and know their value, but do not behave as if they were better than others. One-night stand? Forget it. There is always a girl who is looking for adventure (no matter where she comes from) but most Poles are friendly, but the good girls. I know what I mean. I know a few. Unfortunately, they already have husbands and childrenCry

Well, seriosuly - nice to hear something like that. I've met a few Irish guys recently, but unfortunately  -  I felt like... hah strange? They thought that I don't know Irish at all - and that was the problem. Wish I didn't understand some words, but I did... Hard to carry on having fun, when you know, people treat u without respect.
RorThel7 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RorThel7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:39am
I fell in love with young Polish singer whose name is Ewa Farna. She's a babe, she's so pretty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtcfUslcdIk  (Ewa singing in Czech)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIFUZTgTF1A  (black or white)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oijg7SA5ZE  (speaking in Polish)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKFuwHNiG8  (Czech again)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NrGF6rD_-c  (Polish)

isnt she cute? awwww
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:40am
Originally posted by chocolat_reve chocolat_reve wrote:

Approachable? Dunno whether it's a complement or an insult. Anyway - I agree with Ankic. I do feel ashamed.  

Trust me, approachable is good. Friendly and easy to have a conversation with.

Now I'll leave this conversation here. You're most likely a bloke or one of the lads on the forum with a second profile.

But if not..., call me.Heart
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
ankic View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ankic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:43am
Hahaha noooooo!!!!!! I'm a real Polish girl. Night xx
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolat_reve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:49am

Originally posted by chocolat_reve chocolat_reve wrote:

Trust me, approachable is good. Friendly and easy to have a conversation with.

Now I'll leave this conversation here. You're most likely a bloke or one of the lads on the forum with a second profile.

But if not..., call me.Heart
I'm not! 100% - girl, hah. I'm reading those posts and - seriously you tend to idelise us.  Wink
Kasia_Poland View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kasia_Poland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:56am
Hi Boys in Green, just have read a few of your posts about Polish women and having fun in Poznan... Want you to know what probably is well-known 4 u: we will remember your visit in Poznan long and it will be really good memories :) I do hope the same u can say about staying in my city ... Sorry, that EURO is over for both our teams, but do hope there will be chance for Irish football fans to come again and repeat that was done -  the great international football fans events!

Thanks a lot for all fun, laughs and talks, songs and dances and great atmosphere you built ! Good work Boys :) You are the best football fans we have ever seen and all nations should learn from u!

greetings from Poznan!
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 8:04am
Are you Kamila Zawada? I love you. Please mail me back.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 8:35am
Was in salzburg for a few nights after poland and found the austrian women
pretty stuck up tbh. Im munich now where the germans seem a bit nicer but both arent even on par with polish women.those volunteers in the purple/ white socks
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 231>
  Share Topic