Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 4:17pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Polish Women
Posted By: Trap junior
Subject: Polish Women
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 5:58pm
Possibly the ugliest in the world.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Replies:
Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Knocked back, again and again and again?  Cry

Posted By: GreenTribe
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Knocked back, again and again and again?  Cry

Must have been the salmonella

-------------
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:15pm
You might have needed a better wing man.

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Posted By: Gem
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:29am
All the Polish girls said to me was 'You are lucky your men are so funny because this (points to face) not so much

Posted By: dotts101
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:20am
absolute quality and cant believe i pulled one!!! still texting me and all

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:27am
Originally posted by dotts101 dotts101 wrote:

absolute quality and cant believe i pulled one!!! still texting me and all

Clap

Pulled one myself the second night , couldn't complain! Beautiful women Clap

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:55am
Did you get the ride lads?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:37am
fair play lads doing your bit for international relations

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:50am
Always knew they were great and this trip confirmed it. Irish lads are lucky they have the gift of the gab because if we didn't we would be like Irish women and not have a chance of pulling anything outside our ugly gene pool. Feel sorry for the poor Irish girls

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Gem Gem wrote:

All the Polish girls said to me was 'You are lucky your men are so funny because this (points to face) not so much
The polish men and women said to me, that your women would be virgins if Irish men did not drink. WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Cotsy
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:34pm
Absolute quality, jaw on the floor at every turn, have a moth so was only looking but my god they are stunning, any on here end up in the "go go club" in Poznan? think thats what it was called...

Poznan's version of Bada Bing

-------------
Bohs Till I Die

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Gem Gem wrote:

The polish men and women said to me, that your women would be virgins if Irish men did not drink. WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

LOL

Clap

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Posted By: flick
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:57pm
Poor auld guf must have been attacked by a vampire. Few bruises on his neck

-------------
GWAN YBIG

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:19pm

Always knew they were great and this trip confirmed it. Irish lads are lucky they have the gift of the gab because if we didn't we would be like Irish women and not have a chance of pulling anything outside our ugly gene pool. Feel sorry for the poor Irish girls

Baldie........you must be the exception to the rule......as despite  carrying your "Polish Chat Up" tricolour everywhere, you attempts bore no fruit! Wink

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:20pm
Now now Hornet, because you headed to bed at 8pm every evening you were relying on Saint Tom for your reports. 

Never a reliable source :)

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Peter J. Russellroff
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:29pm
I scored twice in 7 non match day nights out. Doubt many of you will beat that. They're good looking, in shape , down to earth & approachable. If only Irish girls were like that.100% of Irish women think they're better looking than they actually are. 90% of which are out of shape. The other 10% have a ridiculous amount of fake tan, fake blonde hair & are generally up their own arse. You wouldn't see a Polish girl stumble out of a kebab shop like Irish girls. Polish girls for me from now on.

-------------

Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 2:06pm
Croats and polesClap

Back to poznan next year to meet baby erimus

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 5:41pm
I actually feel sorry for the Irish women. The women might say the Irish men aren't great looking but the foreign women like the Irishmens craic. What do Irish women have for the foreignmen when they can have their own nationality? The foreigners certainly wouldn't go for an Irish girl drinking loads of alcohol eating burgers & chips.

The foreign women Polish, American, Spanish, Norweigan , Italian even Germans etc are all far superior to the Irish women unfortunately. They're naturally beautiful & good looking unlike most Irish. They don't wear a ton of make up & fake tan like the Irish. They're all in shape unlike the Irish. They dress classy unlike the Irish. The majority are down to earth & approachable unlike the Irish. They're not naturally pasty skinned like the Irish. They don't binge drink like Irish girls (that's a horrible trait with Irish women. You wouldn't see foreign women eating garlic fries with sauce all over their face at 3am like their Irish counterparts.

It's quite often that you see a very ordinary looking Irish fella with a cracker from the countries I've mentioned above as the Irish men are good craic. Half the Irish women are waiting on George Clooney to come along & they think they're far better looking than they actually are.

-------------

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 5:47pm
I think the word 'approachable' is the key there.

Posted By: Nanvelify
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:25pm
Soo... should we expect the baby-boom in Poland in 9 months? ;)

Beer

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Do you agree with me that the vast majority of Irish women aren't approachable? Even if you
do get talking to one with everything going great you always get that fat ugly mate dragging her away from you as she's jealous her friend is getting some attention.... Only in Ireland.

-------------

Posted By: BagOfArse
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Absolute quality, jaw on the floor at every turn, have a moth so was only looking but my god they are stunning, any on here end up in the "go go club" in Poznan? think thats what it was called...

Poznan's version of Bada Bing

yep I was in there more than once!

and the Gentlemans Club in Sopot,please tell me there was other ybig lads in the early hours after the Spain game for the singalong to Michael Boltons To Love Somebody ?!

they played it 3 times in 20 minutes and the 3 Spanish lads in there thought it was utterly bizarre what was going on!

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

I actually feel sorry for the Irish women. The women might say the Irish men aren't great looking but the foreign women like the Irishmens craic. What do Irish women have for the foreignmen when they can have their own nationality? The foreigners certainly wouldn't go for an Irish girl drinking loads of alcohol eating burgers & chips.

The foreign women Polish, American, Spanish, Norweigan , Italian even Germans etc are all far superior to the Irish women unfortunately. They're naturally beautiful & good looking unlike most Irish. They don't wear a ton of make up & fake tan like the Irish. They're all in shape unlike the Irish. They dress classy unlike the Irish. The majority are down to earth & approachable unlike the Irish. They're not naturally pasty skinned like the Irish. They don't binge drink like Irish girls (that's a horrible trait with Irish women. You wouldn't see foreign women eating garlic fries with sauce all over their face at 3am like their Irish counterparts.

It's quite often that you see a very ordinary looking Irish fella with a cracker from the countries I've mentioned above as the Irish men are good craic. Half the Irish women are waiting on George Clooney to come along & they think they're far better looking than they actually are.

You couldnt have put it any better!

Not all Irish women are like this but a good majority are!

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:27pm
Would have cleaned up if I was singleThumbs Up

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

What happens on tour stays on tour. What she doesn't know won't hurt.

-------------

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:48pm

LOL dont flatter yourself or anything there ger!!

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:00pm

What happens on tour stays on tour. What she doesn't know won't hurt.

Not if your the scientist - 
What goes on tour, goes on facebook. LOL

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Nanvelify Nanvelify wrote:

Soo... should we expect the baby-boom in Poland in 9 months? ;)
Beer
Loads of Oisin and Fionn Lewandowskis.

Just wondering lads, did yis bring them back to your tents ?

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:14pm
A fine breed of women......how we ended up with some of the munters we have over here i'll never know!

A meer mention of the words "Cohamjay" and "Lash may bushanje" and they were like putty in your handsWink

Clap

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: deco911
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:16pm
met a nice poznan girl in the early hours after the croatia game went back to her flat at 4am she had work at 8am only realised when i left appartment at 9am that id left my new phone there cant remembeer where she lived or her name obviously i had her number but that was no good and phone was turned off was more sorry at losing contact with her and her number the loosing the phone

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:18pm

Do you agree with me that the vast majority of Irish women aren't approachable?
Even if you
do get talking to one with everything going great you always get that fat ugly mate dragging her away from you as she's jealous her friend is getting some attention.... Only in Ireland.

Yep. I also agree with you regards the Polish women Vs Irish women make-up/fake tan points.

Was sitting in my car this evening and 2 tangoed, oompa-loompa swamp donkeys got out of the car in front of me. My heart instantly sank when I considered the girls in Poland. And it's not just a case of the grass being greener...

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:34pm
Was just saying to the lads in Kfc Poznan after the Italy game, why would you bring your  Irish bird to Poland?must be horrible for them ,degrading ,trying to compete with a world of Polish supermodels!

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:42pm
I wonder how the Irish female fans felt in Poland

-------------

Posted By: harry
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

met a nice poznan girl in the early hours after the croatia game went back to her flat at 4am she had work at 8am only realised when i left appartment at 9am that id left my new phone there cant remembeer where she lived or her name obviously i had her number but that was no good and phone was turned off was more sorry at losing contact with her and her number the loosing the phone

Confused if you realised that you left your phone there when you left surely you could have said to yourself right i must come back to this place later !

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by harry harry wrote:

Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Confused if you realised that you left your phone there when you left surely you could have said to yourself right i must come back to this place later !

true tell that to a drunk irish fella at 8 am surrounded by 8 hi rise apartment blocks that all look the exact same and are all 14 plus stories high trust me a lot easier said than done

Posted By: MrBrightside
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:27am

I wonder how the Irish female fans felt in Poland

I talked after the match with the Poles. They ask how we can live with such ugly women. They saw our women and said that if they had such at home, they would perish. Their women are kinder, nicer.

Yesterday I was at a concert in Gdansk. I met a girl who looked like an angel with thouse of curly hair and
beautiful face. Tall, slender brunette. Absolute quality! I thought that I met my future wife. Mother of my childrenBig smile.
 She talked with me but she wouldn't give me her nr. Why? Because last saturday she met Irish. He works in London and went on a sunday but she told me that it isn't fair to give chance to another Irish lad.
Even if John never return, or resumes. After the concert she went home and I drank all night. Today I returned to Germany where lads are prettier than native women. And puking all day like a cat.
SO F*CK YOU JOHNNY!
Wherever you are in this f.....ing London!Angry

Posted By: eire77
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:38am

2 tangoed, oompa-loompa swamp donkeys got out of the car in front of me.

-------------
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:50am
Even though Torun was only a small place, I think they were  better there compared to Warsaw. And didn't even notice any in Poznan or Gdansk on match days.

-------------

Posted By: CandyFloss
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:04am
You're amazing, really! Thanks for incredible and magical atmosphere  in Poznan, you are the best supporters on EURO 2012. Without Irish fans Poland is empty...  Now, I miss You... We stole a piece of my heart to Ireland... I must visit Green Island, fastly!  If someone of you looking for a wife or girlfriend - I'm interested ;) 

You'll never beats the Irish & Polska Biało Czerowni 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nagkqZKebuQ" rel="nofollow -    

Posted By: coleman's
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:44am
Torun was the ultimate. All finished their exams the last few weeks as well so they were mad for the craic! The future wife potential is ridiculous!

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:54am
Irish hoes getting a serious hammering on this thread. Embarrassed

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: NordyBoy
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 10:51am
Glad to hear U enjoyed our company we had an unbelievable time in Poznan , so much so that we're gonna come back , would love some beautiful Polish hostess' to show us round properly, interested. ??? ....

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:21pm
This thread is hilarious.

My gf is Polish and she was on to me over the past few months that I was only with her to deepen the Irish gene pool. Then when we headed off to Poland she was saying that it was an "irish gene invasion"....... 

After reading the thread I think she may have had a point LOL

Posted By: fr larry duff
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by CandyFloss CandyFloss wrote:

You're amazing, really! Thanks for incredible and magical atmosphere  in Poznan, you are the best supporters on EURO 2012. Without Irish fans Poland is empty...  Now, I miss You... We stole a piece of my heart to Ireland... I must visit Green Island, fastly!  If someone of you looking for a wife or girlfriend - I'm interested ;) 

pictures please Wink

Posted By: Black Knee Stevie
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:18pm
Not one pic Thumbs Down 

-------------
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:23pm
Using the ice tonite.
Will have plenty of pics in my mind

-------------

ROLL ON 2016

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I'd say 90% of Irish women deserve to be absolutely slated to be honest. Binge drinking, chain smoking fake blonde haired, up their own arse dirt. That's all they are.

I've now seen the light from my trip to Poland. Irish women I've a message for you...., Stick your fake tan & 3am burgers from Eddie Rockets up your arse. Yizzer nothing but overrated fake skanks. Take the make up & tan off and 90% look like Freddy Krueger.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:57pm
Peter don't hold back whatever you do let it all out. Tell them what you really think LOLLOL.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:00pm
Is it a TJ profile :) 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Cotsy
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:04pm
Peter J. you are some man, but im finding it hard to diagree, polish women tore my heart in 2 over there, 2 marriage proposals turned down i had.

-------------
Bohs Till I Die

Posted By: David McWilliams
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:06pm
I reckon an annual or bi-annual YBIG trip to Poland is in order!

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:07pm
The Irish skanks deserve the abuse. They give us enough of it. I walked down
Henry St earlier & I puked in my mouth several times. Horrible out of shape things with their arse hanging out of their tracksuit bottoms. Disgusting. Funny thing is they probably think they're georgous.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

pictures please Wink

I don't give you here. Is something like a private message on this forum? :> 

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:28pm
I must say that Polish women dressed in style. they're Georgous!
I've seen them on the street, in the fan zone, in nightclubs. Always dressed in feminine but not provocative. Show their natural beauty. Not tons of makeup. They are incredibly attractive. It's amazing!
Who wants to repeat the trip?

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:53pm
Well said brother. Instead we've skanks over here in hot pants with their untoned belly on show. ... oh god I feel sick.

-------------

Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:59pm
Moving back to find me a wife fell in love every 5 minutes over there Torun is a little goldmine Clap

Posted By: Gavintheslob
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:10pm
i didnt notice any chungones over there in their bleedin pyjamas pushing buggies around, they were stunning looking girls

when i arrived back in dublin airport the first three youngones i seen were in tracksuits with the head dyed off them, fake tan of an umpa lumpa and they were shouting across the airport in the biggest skanger accent

I just wanted to go back to Poznan, I am heading out this weekend to town its gonna be such a let down

-------------
Its very frustrating being a Slob

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

i didnt notice any chungones over there in their bleedin pyjamas pushing buggies around, they were stunning looking girls

when i arrived back in dublin airport the first three youngones i seen were in tracksuits with the head dyed off them, fake tan of an umpa lumpa and they were shouting across the airport in the biggest skanger accent

I just wanted to go back to Poznan, I am heading out this weekend to town its gonna be such a let down

Thats what happens when your family meets you at the Airport Gav.  Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:18pm

SmileLOLLOL
LOL

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:19pm
I missed Irish girls buckled spitting in each others faces before rolling around some public street fighting and making idle threats.

The fattest Polish girl I saw was a size 8.
They all have perfect asses, what's the deal there?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on a session before and the next day we all sat down for breakfast.
The Irish girl in our company who is not a bad looking girl had 2 sausages, 2 rashers, fried egg, white and black pudding and 4 slices of toast.

The Polish girl had a yogurt.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:20pm

I missed Irish girls buckled spitting in each others faces before rolling around some public street fighting and making idle threats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Irish girl in our company who is not a bad looking girl had 2 sausages, 2 rashers, fried egg, white and black pudding and 4 slices of toast.

Fair play to Sasa Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Gavintheslob
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:23pm

AngryLOLLOL

-------------
Its very frustrating being a Slob

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:29pm

Fair play to Sasa Wink

She only eats Yager bombs and hamburgers dipped in BBQ sauce LOL

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: walsheman
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:31pm
even erimus got the ride off one

-------------
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

Posted By: tomi2326
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:34pm
http://www.fotka.pl/online/kobiety/10 --->Polish teens

Sorry for my languages,style,gramma...I am from Poland :D:P

James... all the best in new life in angels country.

Irish fans, You were great. It was nice to walcome You.
greetings.

Posted By: greengiant
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:02pm
It was a joke tho lads...holy f**k...i was explaining to a polish lad that in Ireland and your walking down the street and its like no,no,yes,if i was drunk yes,no,yes..(i didnt want to give him too accurate a picture!)...but in Torun it was yes,oh my god yes,yes etc etc....i actualy met a big enough polish girl but she was sound,booked me a taxi for the airport for the next morning!...is it just me or where ya getting sick of saying to your mates...."look at the hole on that one"....most said line of the holiday.....she has a lovely bottom....of course they all have lovely bottoms!!

-------------
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:07pm
Actually a single good looking polish girl lives just down road from me.
Well at least i think shes polish.

Gonna slap on my polish jersey and keep walking by the house to see!

-------------

ROLL ON 2016

Posted By: fr larry duff
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:36pm

Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

[QUOTE=CandyFloss] You're amazing, really! Thanks for incredible and magical atmosphere  in Poznan, you are the best supporters on EURO 2012. Without Irish fans Poland is empty...  Now, I miss You... We stole a piece of my heart to Ireland... I must visit Green Island, fastly!  If someone of you looking for a wife or girlfriend - I'm interested ;) 

pictures please Wink

I don't give you here. Is something like a private message on this forum? :> 
yes pm me, i might even give up the priest hood for the right polish girl Smile

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 6:22pm
I was thinking that it wouldn't be too long before some Polish 'girl' joined the forum. 

-------------

Posted By: Darkangelo
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

I was thinking that it wouldn't be too long before some Polish 'girl' joined the forum. 

She seems legit (she included her facebook) but only just graduated secondary school so I'd only score her in a nightclub when I pretend not to realise how young she is

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:11pm
I was drinking in the Brovaria in the square down in Poznan with a few of my mates , noticed a hot Polish girl was sitting on her own Wink Ended up sitting down beside her chatting away and talking sh*te tbh , filling her with compliments and cheesy chat up lines so she gave me a kiss and said do you want to come outside! I said yeah sure why not , started kissing her anyway and she took my hand an brought me down to some quiet part of the square , pushed me down on the bonnet of some car not a bother to her and we'll say no more Tongue 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I was drinking in the Brovaria in the square down in Poznan with a few of my mates , noticed a hot Polish girl was sitting on her own Wink Ended up sitting down beside her chatting away and talking sh*te tbh , filling her with compliments and cheesy chat up lines so she gave me a kiss and said do you want to come outside! I said yeah sure why not , started kissing her anyway and she took my hand an brought me down to some quiet part of the square , pushed me down on the bonnet of some car not a bother to her and we'll say no more Tongue 

And then you woke upTongueLOLWink

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:17pm

Thought the same. Was gonna throw up my email address for her then I remembered the story about Vicky and AntrimMan LOLLOL

Gwan GD!! at least somebody got a result out of the whole thing ClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Black Knee Stevie Black Knee Stevie wrote:

Thought the same. Was gonna throw up my email address for her then I remembered the story about Vicky and AntrimMan LOLLOL

Gwan GD!! at least somebody got a result out of the whole thing ClapClap

Without paying may i add LOL

-------------

Posted By: Rostrevor Fan
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:25pm

I was drinking in the Brovaria in the square down in Poznan with a few of my mates , noticed a hot Polish girl was sitting on her own Wink Ended up sitting down beside her chatting away and talking sh*te tbh , filling her with compliments and cheesy chat up lines so she gave me a kiss and said do you want to come outside! I said yeah sure why not , started kissing her anyway and she took my hand an brought me down to some quiet part of the square , pushed me down on the bonnet of some car not a bother to her and we'll say no more 
alt="Tongue" title="Tongue" /> 

tell us the rest gd im too old and tired after my trip to use my imagination

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:34pm

Unless there is a pic or a reliable poster to confirm this then no one is gonna believe ya, no way on this planet would you not take a fecking pic of her if she was that hot

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Unless there is a pic or a reliable poster to confirm this then no one is gonna believe ya, no way on this planet would you not take a fecking pic of her if she was that hot

This uploading of pics just isn't feckin happening with crap WiFi in Torun and the size limit on pics uploaded from phone. Have possibly the fittest girl I have seen in not just th last 7 days but the last 7 year's for ya's but you's will have to wait until am home (she is clothed unfortunately)

Where's this pic ya hoor ya?

Any Kasia look alikes out there GD?

-------------

Posted By: chocolat_reve
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:43pm
I've read quickly some of your posts. On the one hand  - It feels good to hear 'The Poles are hot', on the other hand - It's a bit upsetting... I mean, your posts sounds like 'Poland - the country of cheap prostitutes' seriously. And the worst part of it (no offence guys ;)) - Most of the Irish guys think we can't really understand your language. I know, we're not the brainest nation, whatsoever - but I do speak English (a bit Irish as well) - and it was traumatizing ('She's legal' / 'She's hot ' / Wonder how she looks naked'). 
P.S. The funniest part - my Irish friends thought I don't speak Irish at all. 
Anyway - Poland is not the same without u. 
-Polish girl

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:44pm
You're everywhere... TV, Internet... though you came back to your homes. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGlufoVtgIs&feature=player_embedded" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGlufoVtgIs&feature=player_embedded    one of the best films from Poznan, it's very funny and popular in Internet
Yesterday, I was on the Old Market and I met 5 irish boys, we sang 'In The Rare Old Times' together, wonderful experience, moreover, as a whole EURO2012. 

You're incredibly talkative... I regret that I didn't take email or facebook to the people from Ireland which I met... 

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:53pm

Philly i hope you believe me Shocked LOL

None of my mates are on the forum , iv'e just txt one of the lads to have a look at his photo's and see if he has any so i'm waiting on him to get back to me. I don't have a digital camera nor is the camera on the phone i'm using now any good , but as far as i know there were a few taken!

I have her fone number though Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:54pm
Ahh havent felt it appropriate given the week it has been to be posting pics off burds up Stevie

Heading out here soon but I'll try and get it posted for ya tomorrow or if Doyler can receive pics by txt I can send it to him? and anyway other posters who shall remain nameless have 99% off my pics with burds as someone had to be in them perving down there tops you know Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:58pm
Give us the phone number there GD and i'll txt for a pic Thumbs Up cost is no issue as checked my bill today and spent £40 over there most off which was txting a burd from Torun who lives in Poznan and a fellow poster can back this up and no you aint gettin a pic as I dont have one ffs

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:58pm

Ahh havent felt it appropriate given the week it has been to be posting pics off burds up Stevie

Heading out here soon but I'll try and get it posted for ya tomorrow or if Doyler can receive pics by txt I can send it to him? and anyway other posters who shall remain nameless have 99% off my pics with burds as someone had to be in them perving down there tops you know Thumbs Up

Oh...So you WANT me to post them?

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:00pm

Oh...So you WANT me to post them?
Told you I have to certify them first to make sure they are fit for ybig Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:09pm
I'll PM them later on so.

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:25pm

That the bird who was working in a bar beside the Pentagos hostel?She was stunning.

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

That the bird who was working in a bar beside the Pentagos hostel?She was stunning.

I'd say more like the Kasia you'd find on xvideos.com

-------------

Posted By: The Lurker
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:28pm
http://postimage.org/image/slfirbzqp/" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:35pm
I guess guys - you were too drunk to think about taking photos. Am I right? Wink 

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:39pm

Aye, get what your saying Thumbs Up

Jaysus don't send the pics to him or he'll be out on his ear OuchLOL I'll send ya my number here.

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:39pm

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

I'd say more like the Kasia you'd find on xvideos.com

Embarrassed
The Kasia working in the bar is better looking but probably not as gamey.

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by tomi2326 tomi2326 wrote:

Cheers manClap Is this a dating site? Something like Greencard .com Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:45pm
Actually - nope! Rather a photoblog. ^^

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:55pm
Have you tried facebook? Seriously, I didn't know you r so into Polish girls. 

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:00pm

I'd say 90% of Irish women deserve to be absolutely slated to be honest. Binge drinking, chain smoking fake blonde, hairy pussy, up their own arse dirt. That's all they are.

I've now seen the light from my trip to Poland. Irish women I've a message for you...., Stick your fake tan & 3am burgers from Eddie Rockets up your arse. Yizzer nothing but overrated fake skanks. Take the make up & tan off and 90% look like Freddy Krueger.

Thats better Wink

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:01pm

Originally posted by tomi2326 tomi2326 wrote:

Cheers manClap Is this a dating site? Something like Greencard .com Big smile

Maybe, a little... but fotka.pl is passe... Now everyone have only a facebook. 

Have you a irish dating site? Please, give me :D 

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:04pm

Dubs LOL

Posted By: sylwinka
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:36pm
come to warsaw.. we are much better than poznan girls...Smile

Date Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:37pm
Can we get back to giving out about how bad Irish women are?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net