You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polish Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 231>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBrightside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I was drinking in the Brovaria in the square down in Poznan with a few of my mates , noticed a hot Polish girl was sitting on her own Wink Ended up sitting down beside her chatting away and talking sh*te tbh , filling her with compliments and cheesy chat up lines so she gave me a kiss and said do you want to come outside! I said yeah sure why not , started kissing her anyway and she took my hand an brought me down to some quiet part of the square , pushed me down on the bonnet of some car not a bother to her and we'll say no more Tongue 

And then you woke upTongueLOLWink
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

I was thinking that it wouldn't be too long before some Polish 'girl' joined the forum. 

Thought the same. Was gonna throw up my email address for her then I remembered the story about Vicky and AntrimMan LOLLOL

Gwan GD!! at least somebody got a result out of the whole thing ClapClap
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Black Knee Stevie Black Knee Stevie wrote:

I was thinking that it wouldn't be too long before some Polish 'girl' joined the forum. 

Thought the same. Was gonna throw up my email address for her then I remembered the story about Vicky and AntrimMan LOLLOL

Gwan GD!! at least somebody got a result out of the whole thing ClapClap

Without paying may i add LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:25pm

I was drinking in the Brovaria in the square down in Poznan with a few of my mates , noticed a hot Polish girl was sitting on her own Wink Ended up sitting down beside her chatting away and talking sh*te tbh , filling her with compliments and cheesy chat up lines so she gave me a kiss and said do you want to come outside! I said yeah sure why not , started kissing her anyway and she took my hand an brought me down to some quiet part of the square , pushed me down on the bonnet of some car not a bother to her and we'll say no more 
alt="Tongue" title="Tongue" /> 

tell us the rest gd im too old and tired after my trip to use my imagination
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:34pm

I was drinking in the Brovaria in the square down in Poznan with a few of my mates , noticed a hot Polish girl was sitting on her own Wink Ended up sitting down beside her chatting away and talking sh*te tbh , filling her with compliments and cheesy chat up lines so she gave me a kiss and said do you want to come outside! I said yeah sure why not , started kissing her anyway and she took my hand an brought me down to some quiet part of the square , pushed me down on the bonnet of some car not a bother to her and we'll say no more Tongue 
Unless there is a pic or a reliable poster to confirm this then no one is gonna believe ya, no way on this planet would you not take a fecking pic of her if she was that hot
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Unless there is a pic or a reliable poster to confirm this then no one is gonna believe ya, no way on this planet would you not take a fecking pic of her if she was that hot

This uploading of pics just isn't feckin happening with crap WiFi in Torun and the size limit on pics uploaded from phone. Have possibly the fittest girl I have seen in not just th last 7 days but the last 7 year's for ya's but you's will have to wait until am home (she is clothed unfortunately)

Where's this pic ya hoor ya?

Any Kasia look alikes out there GD?

It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
chocolat_reve View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolat_reve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:43pm
I've read quickly some of your posts. On the one hand  - It feels good to hear 'The Poles are hot', on the other hand - It's a bit upsetting... I mean, your posts sounds like 'Poland - the country of cheap prostitutes' seriously. And the worst part of it (no offence guys ;)) - Most of the Irish guys think we can't really understand your language. I know, we're not the brainest nation, whatsoever - but I do speak English (a bit Irish as well) - and it was traumatizing ('She's legal' / 'She's hot ' / Wonder how she looks naked'). 
P.S. The funniest part - my Irish friends thought I don't speak Irish at all. 
Anyway - Poland is not the same without u. 
-Polish girl
CandyFloss View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyFloss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:44pm
You're everywhere... TV, Internet... though you came back to your homes. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGlufoVtgIs&feature=player_embedded   one of the best films from Poznan, it's very funny and popular in Internet
Yesterday, I was on the Old Market and I met 5 irish boys, we sang 'In The Rare Old Times' together, wonderful experience, moreover, as a whole EURO2012. 

You're incredibly talkative... I regret that I didn't take email or facebook to the people from Ireland which I met... 

Edited by CandyFloss - 22 Jun 2012 at 7:47pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:53pm

Philly i hope you believe me Shocked LOL

None of my mates are on the forum , iv'e just txt one of the lads to have a look at his photo's and see if he has any so i'm waiting on him to get back to me. I don't have a digital camera nor is the camera on the phone i'm using now any good , but as far as i know there were a few taken!

I have her fone number though Thumbs Up
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:54pm
Ahh havent felt it appropriate given the week it has been to be posting pics off burds up Stevie

Heading out here soon but I'll try and get it posted for ya tomorrow or if Doyler can receive pics by txt I can send it to him? and anyway other posters who shall remain nameless have 99% off my pics with burds as someone had to be in them perving down there tops you know Thumbs Up
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:58pm
Give us the phone number there GD and i'll txt for a pic Thumbs Up cost is no issue as checked my bill today and spent £40 over there most off which was txting a burd from Torun who lives in Poznan and a fellow poster can back this up and no you aint gettin a pic as I dont have one ffs
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:58pm

Ahh havent felt it appropriate given the week it has been to be posting pics off burds up Stevie

Heading out here soon but I'll try and get it posted for ya tomorrow or if Doyler can receive pics by txt I can send it to him? and anyway other posters who shall remain nameless have 99% off my pics with burds as someone had to be in them perving down there tops you know Thumbs Up

Oh...So you WANT me to post them?
The dark side.. And the light
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:00pm

Oh...So you WANT me to post them?
Told you I have to certify them first to make sure they are fit for ybig Thumbs Up
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:09pm
I'll PM them later on so.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:25pm

That the bird who was working in a bar beside the Pentagos hostel?She was stunning.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

That the bird who was working in a bar beside the Pentagos hostel?She was stunning.

I'd say more like the Kasia you'd find on xvideos.com
The Lurker View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:28pm

Edited by The Lurker - 23 Jun 2012 at 11:45pm
chocolat_reve View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolat_reve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:35pm
I guess guys - you were too drunk to think about taking photos. Am I right? Wink 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 231>
  Share Topic