You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polish Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 231>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBrightside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:28pm
I must say that Polish women dressed in style. they're Georgous!
I've seen them on the street, in the fan zone, in nightclubs. Always dressed in feminine but not provocative. Show their natural beauty. Not tons of makeup. They are incredibly attractive. It's amazing!
Who wants to repeat the trip?
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:53pm
Well said brother. Instead we've skanks over here in hot pants with their untoned belly on show. ... oh god I feel sick.

Edited by Peter J. Russellroff - 22 Jun 2012 at 2:54pm
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:59pm
Moving back to find me a wife fell in love every 5 minutes over there Torun is a little goldmine Clap
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:10pm
i didnt notice any chungones over there in their bleedin pyjamas pushing buggies around, they were stunning looking girls

when i arrived back in dublin airport the first three youngones i seen were in tracksuits with the head dyed off them, fake tan of an umpa lumpa and they were shouting across the airport in the biggest skanger accent

I just wanted to go back to Poznan, I am heading out this weekend to town its gonna be such a let down
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

i didnt notice any chungones over there in their bleedin pyjamas pushing buggies around, they were stunning looking girls

when i arrived back in dublin airport the first three youngones i seen were in tracksuits with the head dyed off them, fake tan of an umpa lumpa and they were shouting across the airport in the biggest skanger accent

I just wanted to go back to Poznan, I am heading out this weekend to town its gonna be such a let down

Thats what happens when your family meets you at the Airport Gav.  Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

SmileLOLLOL
LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:19pm
I missed Irish girls buckled spitting in each others faces before rolling around some public street fighting and making idle threats.

The fattest Polish girl I saw was a size 8.
They all have perfect asses, what's the deal there?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on a session before and the next day we all sat down for breakfast.
The Irish girl in our company who is not a bad looking girl had 2 sausages, 2 rashers, fried egg, white and black pudding and 4 slices of toast.

The Polish girl had a yogurt.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I missed Irish girls buckled spitting in each others faces before rolling around some public street fighting and making idle threats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Irish girl in our company who is not a bad looking girl had 2 sausages, 2 rashers, fried egg, white and black pudding and 4 slices of toast.

Fair play to Sasa Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:23pm

AngryLOLLOL
Its very frustrating being a Slob
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:29pm

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Fair play to Sasa Wink

She only eats Yager bombs and hamburgers dipped in BBQ sauce LOL

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:31pm
even erimus got the ride off one
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

tomi2326 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomi2326 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 3:34pm
http://www.fotka.pl/online/kobiety/10 --->Polish teens

Sorry for my languages,style,gramma...I am from Poland :D:P

James... all the best in new life in angels country.

Irish fans, You were great. It was nice to walcome You.
greetings.

greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:02pm
It was a joke tho lads...holy f**k...i was explaining to a polish lad that in Ireland and your walking down the street and its like no,no,yes,if i was drunk yes,no,yes..(i didnt want to give him too accurate a picture!)...but in Torun it was yes,oh my god yes,yes etc etc....i actualy met a big enough polish girl but she was sound,booked me a taxi for the airport for the next morning!...is it just me or where ya getting sick of saying to your mates...."look at the hole on that one"....most said line of the holiday.....she has a lovely bottom....of course they all have lovely bottoms!!
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:07pm
Actually a single good looking polish girl lives just down road from me.
Well at least i think shes polish.

Gonna slap on my polish jersey and keep walking by the house to see!
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by CandyFloss CandyFloss wrote:

Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

[QUOTE=CandyFloss] You're amazing, really! Thanks for incredible and magical atmosphere  in Poznan, you are the best supporters on EURO 2012. Without Irish fans Poland is empty...  Now, I miss You... We stole a piece of my heart to Ireland... I must visit Green Island, fastly!  If someone of you looking for a wife or girlfriend - I'm interested ;) 

You'll never beats the Irish & Polska Biało Czerowni 

pictures please Wink

I don't give you here. Is something like a private message on this forum? :> 
yes pm me, i might even give up the priest hood for the right polish girl Smile

Edited by fr larry duff - 22 Jun 2012 at 4:42pm
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 6:22pm
I was thinking that it wouldn't be too long before some Polish 'girl' joined the forum. 

The dark side.. And the light
Darkangelo View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkangelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

I was thinking that it wouldn't be too long before some Polish 'girl' joined the forum. 

She seems legit (she included her facebook) but only just graduated secondary school so I'd only score her in a nightclub when I pretend not to realise how young she is
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:11pm
I was drinking in the Brovaria in the square down in Poznan with a few of my mates , noticed a hot Polish girl was sitting on her own Wink Ended up sitting down beside her chatting away and talking sh*te tbh , filling her with compliments and cheesy chat up lines so she gave me a kiss and said do you want to come outside! I said yeah sure why not , started kissing her anyway and she took my hand an brought me down to some quiet part of the square , pushed me down on the bonnet of some car not a bother to her and we'll say no more Tongue 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 231>
  Share Topic