FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Millwall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
OTH View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 10:53am
The Landlord in the Kings Head is a miserable Kiwi. He has had plenty of run inns with some of the Millwall lads in there over the years. Last World Cup he ripped a big Millwall cross of St George that was hanging in the alley outside pub.

Normally go the Blue or New Cross myself, Five bells was the most frequented last season
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

The Old Kings Head is a Millwall pub, don't class it as a yuppie Borough Market pub though even though its only across the road.

Always go in there when I am on my own nearby, it has a nice mix of tourist and menace. If the market is on you can get some food bargains outside as well.LOL
I would imagine there's some bargains to be had inside too.
If it is the same landlord, then no! Think a slightly gentrified version of Bob from I.D.LOL
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The Old Kings Head is a Millwall pub, don't class it as a yuppie Borough Market pub though even though its only across the road.

Always go in there when I am on my own nearby, it has a nice mix of tourist and menace. If the market is on you can get some food bargains outside as well.LOL
I would imagine there's some bargains to be had inside too.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 9:13pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

That's the stuff of legends. What a nutter. But the world needs nutters like these in those situations LOL
Some set of balls
His Irish Mother come over well in her interview saying she wasn't surprised at her sons actions given he was a Millwall supporter.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 8:06pm

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 2:49pm
That's the stuff of legends. What a nutter. But the world needs nutters like these in those situations LOL
Some set of balls
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 2:28pm

LOLthe pic made me laugh as did his Mums quote.

Even though Borough Market has gone very groovy The Wheatsheaf and Market Porter would have quite a few Millwall fans drinking in them too.

Fair play to him. Would love to say i would have the courage to do similar. Would let out one of those sceams that you make in your dreams when something bad happens and probably wet myself.

Any time I have been in the Old King's Head there have been Millwall in there, the landlord looks like he is too. That isn't the most gentrified pub in the area though!
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 12:59pm
LOLthe pic made me laugh as did his Mums quote.

Even though Borough Market has gone very groovy The Wheatsheaf and Market Porter would have quite a few Millwall fans drinking in them too.

Fair play to him. Would love to say i would have the courage to do similar. Would let out one of those sceams that you make in your dreams when something bad happens and probably wet myself.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 12:50pm
http://www.ladbible.com/more/uk-daily-ladness-inspirational-lion-of-london-took-on-terrorists-shouting-fk-you-im-millwall-20170606

Duplicate post!

Still worth posting though

Edited by horsebox - 06 Jun 2017 at 12:51pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 6:23am
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-bridge-hero-knifed-five-10562830

You can say what you want about the boys from deep sarf but they are f**king nuts! I am not sure if the story has been given legs, it certainly doesn't need them, but there is a rumour doing the rounds that he shouted; "f**k you, I'm Millwall', before charging at a man wielding a machete.
They also have a sense of humour:

I had to spend five minutes reading their forum after that, just to remind myself why I hate them! The twitter picture did give me a laugh though.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 6:16am

Millwall fan Roy Larner was enjoying a few beers in Borough Market when the three London Bridge terrorists burst into the pub, brandishing huge knives.

“I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall’”

d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 1:31am
great to be back in Championship. league 1 is miserable and very few teams bring any fans to Den. that will change next year. staying up would be an achievement.

good day and save some plonkers on pitch at full time it seemed to pass off incident free, no children were eaten or elderly maimed. 53000 for a 3rd tier final is a good crowd. Bradford fans were far louder than play off up there last year give them their dues. Our lot were oddly subdued until the last 20 minutes when they at last woke up.

The only Irish player on show who will get full honours was Josh Cullen.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Wembeeley here they come again! LOL

Had a twenty on them @ 7/4 delighted with me self Big smile
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 4:58pm
Millwall fans on the pitch now there's a surprise.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:44pm
The second leg was much more entertaining. They brought some support up with them, given the ridiculous scheduling.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:41pm
Wembeeley here they come again! LOL
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:56pm
Millwall currently 3 1 up at Skunny in the play off semi.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
  Share Topic