Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sligo Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 42>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

For what its worth some Slig is on foot.ie stating Rovers will be taking at least two Sligo players in the window. Fits into the free transfer / owed money / rats off a sinking ship hypothisis.

I believe Davoran is one of them. The other one or two, anyones guess.

Why would Rovers take their own players?
Sponsored Links

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 12:59pm
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 5:45pm

For what its worth some Slig is on foot.ie stating Rovers will be taking at least two Sligo players in the window. Fits into the free transfer / owed money / rats off a sinking ship hypothisis.

Seriously, what is your agenda? I send you PMs answering your bull and you come on here then with that sh*te. And you dont even have the decency to answer one little question I ask ya in a PM.

Youre noting but a cu.nt of the highest order.

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Seriously, what is your agenda? I send you PMs answering your bull and you come on here then with that sh*te. And you dont even have the decency to answer one little question I ask ya in a PM.

Youre noting but a cu.nt of the highest order.

I gave up posting on here because of idiots like him until the Euro's drove me back.The man is a clown who has been found out time and again but persists with his sh*te. I can't understand what his agenda with Sligo Rovers is.
1899 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 5:55pm
With respect to Sligo fans and even RTID,these rumours have been doing the rounds for a few weeks now.I myself heard them from a very good source(anyone on here who knows me personally knows who my source usually is), but kept my mouth shut until I heard something more concreteThat said I still havn't seen or heard anything else from an official source but the rumours have been taken to a new level by Sligos own fans on other sites.

I suppose nobody will know for sure until the window-Will be interesting to see if these rumours prove true!
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 1:45am
Originally posted by 1899 1899 wrote:

With respect to Sligo fans and even RTID,these rumours have been doing the rounds for a few weeks now.I myself heard them from a very good source(anyone on here who knows me personally knows who my source usually is), but kept my mouth shut until I heard something more concreteThat said I still havn't seen or heard anything else from an official source but the rumours have been taken to a new level by Sligos own fans on other sites.

I suppose nobody will know for sure until the window-Will be interesting to see if these rumours prove true!

There is absolutely no way the Sligs on here haven't heard the rumours too. Its a bit incredulous that I am accused of all sorts for a story that is everywhere.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 3:01pm

There is absolutely no way the Sligs on here haven't heard the rumours too. Its a bit incredulous that I am accused of all sorts for a story that is everywhere.

My point has nothing to do with the transfer rumours and you damn well know it.

You were pushing your anti Sligo Rovers bull agenda again (not paying wages, monies owed, etc, crap). I sent ya two PM's telling you how it couldnt be true and asked you a very simple question.

You just ignored my points and came back on to the public forum here continuing your bullsh*t rant. The fact you even ignored a post where someone calls you a cu.nt, proves you know nothing and are infact a cu.nt.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 3:12pm
On the Davoren rumour to Shams. Its his fourth season I think with us. And this by far his poorest and in-effective. To put in to perspective - Id take a chance on Powell back to us if they wanted to swap.

HughMirin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HughMirin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

You just ignored my points and came back on to the public forum here continuing your bullsh*t rant. The fact you even ignored a post where someone calls you a cu.nt, proves you know nothing and are infact a cu.nt.

This was established a long time ago. 
trainee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trainee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 11:07pm
Heard a Rumor the Sligo manager wants to get rid of about 5-6 players in transfer window, as he wants to free up funds to bring in 4-5 UK based players

Can any Sligo fans confirm?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by trainee trainee wrote:

Heard a Rumor the Sligo manager wants to get rid of about 5-6 players in transfer window, as he wants to free up funds to bring in 4-5 UK based players

Can any Sligo fans confirm?

Put it this way trainee, he wants to put his stamp on this team/ squad. And publically said that some players think they have a right to play for the club and that they are wrong. I have to say he is very professional and not afraid to step on a few toes by the sounds of him. His preference is not to get in foregin players but more so to get in Irish based players that might have been released by foregin clubs and are looking for a new start. 3 such players were in a friendly game last week.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 22 Jun 2012 at 2:50pm
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 12:14pm
Great to see Sligo rovers back to winning ways with the 4-0 win over derry city in the ea cup. Great to see Ndo back playing too
simon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 8:34pm
Any Rovers supporters heading 2 Slovakia?
Slovakian living in Ireland.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 9:54pm
mise
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 3:23pm
Sligo Rovers have announced the signings of Jeff Henderson and Seamus Conneely until the end of the season.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 4:38pm
Did Conneely ever play centre back for ye tribal or was it always full back?

There is money left in the budget if Ian wants more players but he seems happier working with a smaller squad.
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 11:05am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Sligo Rovers have announced the signings of Jeff Henderson and Seamus Conneely until the end of the season.

Great to see Conneely back in the League of Ireland, is Jeff Henderson's first name short for Jefferson?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 1:41pm
Baraclough contract extended to end of next season.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 04 Jul 2012 at 1:42pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 42>
  Share Topic