You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 506507508509>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 9:59am
I am fully expecting Man City to hit 4 or 5 against United on Sunday Disapprove
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 10:04am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

City don't really do that. They'll likely have 70% possession and just toy with United once they're 2-0 up.

Arsenal and Liverpool are the type of teams who keep scoring.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 10:10am

I don't know. Its been a strange season for City, a lot of players are just playing OK and nothing more. I'd say other than Foden, Rodri and Ake, no-one is having an overly good season. 
They've thrown a lot of points away also in games that you'd expect them to win - Chelsea twice, Spurs at home, and worst of all Palace at home when 2 up. 
Even the Liverpool game at home City were well in control and had lots of chances and let them escape with a draw. 

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I don't know. Its been a strange season for City, a lot of players are just playing OK and nothing more. I'd say other than Foden, Rodri and Ake, no-one is having an overly good season. 
They've thrown a lot of points away also in games that you'd expect them to win - Chelsea twice, Spurs at home, and worst of all Palace at home when 2 up. 
Even the Liverpool game at home City were well in control and had lots of chances and let them escape with a draw. 

I fully expect a KDB masterclass
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 10:32am

You playing down City Baggio? Nah couldn’t be 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 10:51am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Might win on Sunday but I think Liverpool will win the league, have thought this for some time and nothing I've seen over the last few weeks has changed my mind
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 11:06am

Might win on Sunday but I think Liverpool will win the league, have thought this for some time and nothing I've seen over the last few weeks has changed my mind
Really????

I can't see anyone but City winning it. That KDB/Haaland link up is frighteningly good. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 11:07am

You’ll win nothing with kids!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 11:11am

Really????

I can't see anyone but City winning it. That KDB/Haaland link up is frighteningly good. 

City go to Anfield the week after the Manchester derby. 
Fully expecting Liverpool to have the big guns back and City to sh*te themselves as usual there
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 12:59pm
City always come good this time of year and blitz the league. Fully expect them to do it again this season
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

City always come good this time of year and blitz the league. Fully expect them to do it again this season

I think City will win The CL again, while Liverpool will win The PL.

And Pep would snap your hand off if you offered him that.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 1:03pm

Decent podcast about the City FFP charges

Yeah good listen that
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Godzilla Godzilla wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

I think City will win The CL again, while Liverpool will win The PL.

And Pep would snap your hand off if you offered him that.

I think if City win either of the big two trophies this season it'll have been a good season. 
Win the PL and its the first time anyone has won 4 in a row
Win the CL and its two in a row 
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 1:29pm
Looking forward to a Lindelof / Amrabat defensive masterclass against City on Sunday.

Best case scenario is once City get to five they ease up.

Edited by Roberto_Carlow - 29 Feb 2024 at 1:30pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Looking forward to a Lindelof / Amrabat defensive masterclass against City on Sunday.

Was Amrabat injured? Didn't see him for a while there. 

WTF is going on with Mason Mount

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 1:39pm
Its not outlandish that Utd go and get something, Chelsea were unlucky not to beat City 2 weeks ago at the Etihad, and they're below Utd in the table and were comfortably beaten by them
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 2:05pm

Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Was Amrabat injured? Didn't see him for a while there. 

WTF is going on with Mason Mount

Amrabat was away at afcon  but had also just not been good enough to play.

Mason Mount been injured, a very strange uneeded signing anyway.

If Shaw, Martinez and Hojlund were starting then there may have been a chance of a result, but without them it's going to be nightmare afternoon.
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 2:35pm

Its not outlandish that Utd go and get something, Chelsea were unlucky not to beat City 2 weeks ago at the Etihad, and they're below Utd in the table and were comfortably beaten by them

United have been pretty terrible vs the top 10 throughout ten Hag's reign. Villa away is the only notable win, and Villa deserved a draw.

City need to be winning this game. No more slip-ups.

Chelsea tend to play well vs the bigger teams. Which is strange.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 506507508509>
  Share Topic