Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 509>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Yeah with those injuries the league is not 100% either. 
I agree 
Sponsored Links

Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 8:07pm
400k a week for Haaland - are city trolling Mo Salah?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 8:15pm
400 f**king gran a week
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

400k a week for Haaland - are city trolling Mo Salah?

375 i've read, they didn't break their wage structure and he's on a par with De Bruyne. 
De Gea is on something similar in comparison
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 10:07pm
Big, Big Signing could dominate the Premiership like Fergies Utd now with that signing its the equivalent of Fergies signing Andy Cole imo and you can thrown in a bit of Yorke, Sheringham and berbatov if you get my gist Unhappy
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 10:12pm

I wonder does Collymore have a point when he says that Haaland is better running into space or playing on the break. That’s not normally the conditions that City play. They usually dominate possession and have to break down opposition who sit deep. 
Haaland is quality and will do well I’m sure but it may take him time to adapt
El Puto Amo
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I wonder does Collymore have a point when he says that Haaland is better running into space or playing on the break. That’s not normally the conditions that City play. They usually dominate possession and have to break down opposition who sit deep. 
Yeah everything I've seen of Haaland isn't palying the City-way. Even when he had Aguero he preferred the false 9 half the time.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 10:23pm

Same as Grealish not shining as bright as some may have expected. Hes changing his game to fit the system & it hasn’t had great results yet. Haaland will most likely have to change his game somewhat so I don’t think he’ll be an immediate success. 
Great signing all the same 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 11:14pm
He’s going to be a superstar for City and I expect him to hit the ground running! Feeding off De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Foden and Mahrez! Scary thought.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 2:56am

I'd say if he trained with Smurfs and just turned up for games he's still bag 30+ goals
It would damage this forums' reputation
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 5:51am

Have heard people say that a lot of his goals (I haven't seen to many so not sure how true it is) actually come from smart movements inside the box and that's why they feel Haaland will be a success. I'd have assumed similar about the lack of space to run into tbh.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 10:51am
Gonna be really interesting when Haaland scores in the Manchester derby and Roy Keane is asked is that revenge for what you did to his dad?

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 9:56pm
Clinical as usual😔
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Clinical as usual😔

Apart from Sterling

Could literally have scored ten there with a bit better finishing 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 2:48pm
City are bottling this! Didn’t fancy them when I seen the £100m cheerleader was starting. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 2:55pm
Brutal half
West ham look comfortable with a packed defence and hitting on the break
Zinchenko all over the place

That said the non penalty to Jesus was a joke, what’s the point of VAR?
Score that and it’s a totally different game 

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 3:54pm
That game was crying out for Foden, Pep baffles me at times when it comes to making substitutes when games are tight like that.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

City are bottling this! Didn’t fancy them when I seen the £100m cheerleader was starting. 

Was one of the better players for City I thought 
No surprise you singled him out though 

In the balance now, that penalty miss could be crucial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 509>
  Share Topic