You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 402403404405406 509>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Not long left for Pep. You can see he's burned out with the job and the players are probably fed up of him. 
Honest question for Baggio - how long more do you reckon Pep has left at City?

One more year would be my call at the minute, which let’s face it is probably two years longer than most people on here have been saying the past few years as after every defeat it’s the same old chat - “Peps worn out, he’ll be gone by May”
Almost become an obsession for some 

I genuinely believe if it weren’t for the CL ban he would have signed a new contract by now, from rumours and reports I was reading a few months ago 
Think it’ll be one more year now they’re banned from the CL

I think the same....one more year then gone but I’m purely giving him next year because of the way this year went (ref covid 19).id say he’d rather leave after a full season then the way this one went.then if he does stay for one more and buy players you’d have to guess he’s the pull of a lot of players coming to city (other than the wages) so it’s tricky....plus were does he go after city,Italy???
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 11:09pm
I don’t think he was ever leaving at the end of this season, covid or not
He always said he would see out his contract at least 

I see Koulibaly is being linked quite a bit on Twitter
Will probably sign for City and morph into Eliaquim Mangala 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 26 Jun 2020 at 11:09pm
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 11:47pm

I don’t think he was ever leaving at the end of this season, covid or not
He always said he would see out his contract at least 

I see Koulibaly is being linked quite a bit on Twitter
Will probably sign for City and morph into Eliaquim Mangala 

Yeah have seen that too...thing is he’ll want big money and will cost big money but he’s 29.only thing is at least he’s proven in a decent league.mangala,Javi Garcia etc were all duds that were playing in the Portuguese leagues,city have been robbed over the years from that league.i really think young Garcia can take one of the positions along with Laporte and have stones/ferindino as cover or buy a demichellis type older defender willing to play a limited amount of games as cover.i really don’t think center half is city’s worst spot....we have no legs in midfield....rodri is a turkey and worst of all he’s like a cart horse getting around the field,he has youth on his side but he needs to get the finger out soon.kdb,gungodon,sterling,marches,foden,b Silva all aren’t the tracking back type of midfielder and I get it that they don’t have to if city have the ball most of the time but we have nobody to cover them when they do lose it or dont have the ball.and we badly need to start bleeding in another striker...Agüero is gone in next season or two at best,city need to get somebody in to take over and get to used to playing with Jesus,if he’s still gonna be there.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 7:17pm
Leroy Sane has gone to Bayern Munich for up to £54.8m depending on performances.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Leroy Sane has gone to Bayern Munich for up to £54.8m depending on performances.

Decent fee considering he’d a year left on his contract 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 10:23pm
385k a week he’ll get at Bayern, City were only going as far as 170k in negotiations 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Jun 2020 at 11:36pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 11:08pm
Joining the best team in the world Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 11:26pm
Sane gone, Silva gone, Kompany never replaced, Fernandinho 35, Aguero 32.
Big summer needed to get anywhere near Liverpool next season, or whenever the close season happens to be  

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 11:48pm

Big summer needed to get anywhere near Liverpool next season, or whenever the close season happens to be  

True but the club have been active in bringing in a few young lads in last few weeks(two 10million buys),you’d hope with the money paid these lads would be seen as long term replacements.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 11:51pm
there’s more chance they’ll sign these young lads and sell them for a profit in a year or two, as has happened with the likes of Maffeo, Angelino and the Turkish striker who’s name I can’t remember who went to Villarreal
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 12:01am
Could do but I’m not so sure...the striker from juve Moreno is ment to be a decent prospect as is the defensive midfielder from the Czech club.i think the club are trying to get away from the huge signings (although there will be some naturally) but with the likes of foden,Garcia,Doyle and hopefully these lads coming through in a season or so it’ll bring a bit of hunger to the team and drive the age down aswell.

Didn’t Angelino resign from psv then loaned him out again.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 12:13am
Yeah he’s doing well at Leipzig
They can sign him for 25m in the summer 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:44am

A lot is going to depend on whether their CL ban gets overturned or not as well. Hard to see the likes of KDB hanging around for a couple of seasons without CL football.

Next season could open with Liverpool as huge favourites.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 11:11am
It should do regardless given Liverpool’s achievements over the last few seasons
They’ve not dropped many points. Can’t see their form declining that much next year 
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 11:32am
Dont see the ban being completely overturned, but might be reduced to a year
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 11:59am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

that would be the UEFA style political response but I thought the CAS ruling is a binary decision.

When the champions league restarts and if the decision sticks we’ll have the scenario of Man City banned from future competitions due to breaches they are this season benefiting from. Definitely an * if they go and win the thing.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

I reckon 1 season too. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 11:04pm

there’s more chance they’ll sign these young lads and sell them for a profit in a year or two, as has happened with the likes of Maffeo, Angelino and the Turkish striker who’s name I can’t remember who went to Villarreal

Guess who stepped up and missed an injury time penalty for Valladolid tonight in a 0-0 draw against Levante

Put a tenner on them with five mins to go as they were all over them too Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 402403404405406 509>
  Share Topic