Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 509>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 2:42pm
Hey at the Turf on Tuesday night that should be lively .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 2:44pm
I’d expect them to continue to drop points until the new year, have a tricky run of games
Liverpool’s lead will extend despite their fixture pile up in December 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah he looks totally shot of confidence and could be finished due to his injuries.

I see on twitter John Giles saying during the week on a podcast that Pep must get rid of KDB as his attitude is all wrong. 
I think Giles must be starting to lose it, he’s the best player by a mile.  

Without De Bruyne City would be a lot closer to also rans like Arsenal and United in the table. De Bruyne is dragging them along with effort and quality. 

Love Giles but some of the stuff he comes out with is beyond magic mushrooms stuff these days.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 3:29pm

Mendy, Gundogan, Stones, Jesus, Mahrez were sh*te there 

A good few of those players look like they’re running through treacle 
Newcastle defended well, but when you do get a goal with a team set up like that it’s suicidal to concede straight away at the other end

At the same time there were three sitters missed by City in the second half, despite a very flat performance 

They are off the pace of the last 2 years and will finish 2nd.

Should win one of the domestic cups but will need a good champions league run to salvage the season.

Not buying another CB in the summer was a big mistake.
They would have been some team if they bought VVD.

They need to buy 4/5 players over the next 2 transfer windows.
For Europe they need to buy some English players. 

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 10:21pm
the squad needs a bit of surgery (if pep stays around) Mendy,Jesus,d.silva gone,walker,ferindinho all need to be replaced or moved on.the high press seems to have gone from us..I can understand it's difficult to maintain for every game for 3 seasons plus I think teams have copped on how to play against city a bit more(maybe a reason why pep moves every 3 seasons).tiltle is all but gone so be good to see the reaction after today's result.do we just toddle along for top 4 spot and go all in for champions league...really think we should start blooding a few of the younger lads no in premier league games too.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 10:46pm
Yeah I’d love to see Foden and Garcia given more game time
Fernandinho should go back into defensive midfield 
You’d get away with Otamendi and Stones in a lot of games and Fernandinhos presence is badly missed in there 

Gundogans a bit of a nothing player I think 
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 1:11am
Fernandinho is missed in there alright but I'm sure if we were ok at the back he'd only be used in the important games in midfield...Rodri would of played the majority of the games I think(he's been a let down).gundogan is ok,he was a major player for city last season but he needs a worker beside him...him and silva are a recipe for disaster.cant see any signings in January and either..the season could tail away pretty poorly if we're not careful.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 8:40pm
Some goal by Jesus

KDB took a bad knock in the build up 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 8:41pm
Great finish.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 9:26pm
This is more like the City of last season and the year before on show tonight 

Rodri and Jesus have been brilliant 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 9:30pm
Far better tempo to their play tonight. Burnley don't exactly trouble too much on the break though, besides punting to Wood and hoping he does something.

Jesus putting in a good performance, might get that dream move to West Ham in January yet.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 9:58pm
Hendrick lucky to stay on after a bad tackle 
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 10:03pm
Rodri has been unreal....let's see can he maintain that for a few games
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 10:04pm
Ffs, wanted a clean sheet 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 10:05pm

Hendrick lucky to stay on after a bad tackle 

Thought it was barely a yellow myself. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 10:12pm

Ffs, wanted a clean sheet 

You should be more happy for Brady. It's good from an Irish perspective  Wink

A 3 goal unexpected win away to Burnley is a fantastic result and it puts a little bit more pressure on Liverpool though I expect them to do what they always do and beat Everton at Anfield. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 10:36pm
A quality assist from Hendrick as well for the Brady goal Clap Eire abu
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

A quality assist from Hendrick as well for the Brady goal Clap Eire abu
Those lads deserve another 4 years of after that!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 509>
  Share Topic