You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363364365366367 509>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:31pm
Are Liverpool not defending their title this year?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Stop now LOL leave him alone you brute
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Wrong post LOL

Edited by Gary McKay - 06 Oct 2019 at 5:53pm
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:53pm

I tip my cap to you sir. Well played
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 6:24pm

Haha

Man City home form has to be a worry for Pep.
They made mistakes in the summer that they can correct in Jan but Liverpool may be too far ahead then.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 8:15pm
City seem to be having a 2012/13 or 16/17 season at the minute 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Liverpool only 12 minutes away from winning their first premiership

As usual, you're incorrect. The title was won well before this game. Probably the moment during the summer when Man City decided not to replace Kompany with a quality CB.
Bump for Confucius  do you want pile cream with that LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:00pm
You're bumping my posts from a few hours ago is it. You really are special aren't you. Don't ever go full retard.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:05pm
So like the rugby thread you are just a little bit confused again, so which is it, the league was won before a ball was kicked or it will be won at Christmas it’s an easy question or do you want another pick “ retard “ stay classy you are been shown up again for the fckin idiot you are LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:06pm
Genuinely, what is your purpose as a human being. You seem to serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:22pm

Genuinely, what is your purpose as a human being. You seem to serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever.
LOL Ah stop man you get caught out yet again and all you can come back with is insults a child would come out with LOL the last shout of a beaten gobshoite
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:24pm
Caught out. Sweet Jesus
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:51pm
Haven’t quite seen the fuss with Joao Cancelo yet
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Tbf he's had very few games so far. He'll surely be an improvement on Walker.

Mendy on the other side is levels above Zinchenko, but he has a long way to go to get Pep on side. With Sane gone as well, Mendy would give City serious attacking width. Love watching him play when he's on form. Been a big let down with injuries at City.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 12:23am
Pep really needs to give Garcia game time and move ferindino in the middle and take Rodri out of the firing line a bit...plus why Bernardo silva isn't starting games is beyond me.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 7:37am

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Tbf he's had very few games so far. He'll surely be an improvement on Walker.

Mendy on the other side is levels above Zinchenko, but he has a long way to go to get Pep on side. With Sane gone as well, Mendy would give City serious attacking width. Love watching him play when he's on form. Been a big let down with injuries at City.

No, quite the opposite in fact. I’d have Walker starting ahead of him from what I’ve seen so far 

Mendy missed yesterday’s game with yet another injury 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 07 Oct 2019 at 7:38am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 9:06am
Hopefully get Laporte and Sane back fit for February and maybe even Mendy will be fully fit and give the CL a go.
City will continue to drop more points than Liverpool over the coming months with that defence I fear.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:54am

Pep's recent comments about Foden will interest Terri no doubt:

We didn’t give Foden a new contract by accident. He is the only player that can’t be sold under any circumstances. Not even for €500m. Phil’s going nowhere - Phil IS City. We won’t be signing anyone else for that position.When David Silva leaves, we know exactly who our new magician will be.”
He’s grown up with us. He’s one of us and he’s going to be brilliant - one of the Premier League’s best. It’s better to take things slowly."
“Foden has a place in the first team. I’d be interested to see if a different manager would've given him his chance to develop, or loaned him. I don’t like leaving him out of certain games. I must think of the whole squad. Phil understands.”
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363364365366367 509>
  Share Topic