Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 509>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:43pm
Was it the ankle or knee when he was wincing? Looked more like a turn off the ankle under pressure to me. Hopefully nothing major, think he'll be grand (in my doctors opinion) LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Was it the ankle or knee when he was wincing? Looked more like a turn off the ankle under pressure to me. Hopefully nothing major, think he'll be grand (in my doctors opinion) LOL
Did someone call for a doctors opinion LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 10:37pm
Is Kevin De Bruyne your quare wan?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Is Kevin De Bruyne your quare wan?
No but she can pass wind like he passes the ball, with precision LOL

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 01 Nov 2018 at 10:45pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 12:22pm
Is Sterling really getting a £300k a week contract?

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 1:24pm
KDB out for a month at least 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 1:39pm
They'll probably send him to Barcelona for "rehab" and he'll be back in 2 weeks fit.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

KDB out for a month at least 

5/6 weeks I think is being reported. Massive blow for them if he is out for 6 weeks which is up to mid December. The PL title will be in the main decided in the 5/6 weeks after the international break coming up. Huge amount of PL games in that period up to the Liverpool fixture in January.

City have a great squad especially from midfield up, but that is huge. With it being his second stint injured this season they may well be very cautious rushing him back. 

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Yes but its not about the money at City.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

I would think that's not too out there considering some of the wages these days and the fact that Sterling held all the cards in the contract negotiations. If he didn't sign on they would most likely have to sell next summer.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:09pm

Sterling won the double
the scousers won f**k all
allez allez
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

They'll probably send him to Barcelona for "rehab" and he'll be back in 2 weeks fit.

Should have done that in August then so

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:36pm

Sterling won the double
the scousers won f**k all
allez allez
Shooting fish in a barrel LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:05pm
Never really got that phrase, if you have them in a barrel why would you need to shoot them? It is a waste of ammunition and time, as well as potentially damaging your dinner.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:21pm

You mean when he got injured, was out for 3 months and back training within 6 weeks?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Never really got that phrase, if you have them in a barrel why would you need to shoot them? It is a waste of ammunition and time, as well as potentially damaging your dinner.

And your barrel. It would make more sense just to shoot the barrel at the bottom. Drain it, all the fish suffocate, no damaged fish.

Or better yet, put a tap on the bottom of the barrel and it's a definite winner.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:36pm
Why shoot it at all? Just tip the barrel and pick up the fish when they have died.

Edited by pre Madonna - 02 Nov 2018 at 3:37pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:54pm

You mean when he got injured, was out for 3 months and back training within 6 weeks?

Injured 15th August.
Guardiola said he'd be out for two to three months.
Made his comeback as a sub on 20th October.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 509>
  Share Topic