You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 221222223224225 509>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

https://twitter.com/BeWarmers/status/965708427967295488

Long ban incoming 

I wouldn't say so. The fan shouldn't be on the pitch. It's not exactly Cantona dropkicking someone either
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:12pm
Nothing to see with Aguero, fair play to him, best thing he did all night.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:12pm
Imagine the outrage in the media if Mourinho had done what Pep did. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:13pm
He just seemed to push off someone who jumped at him. It does look like he was lucky to be held back though, otherwise he may have got himself in trouble.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Imagine the outrage in the media if Mourinho had done what Pep did. 

Was thinking this myself, poor form from Pep
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:13pm
Ban Pep for showing passion and Aguero for reacting to being taunted by a pitch invader

On a serious note, the worrying thing about tonight is that it took de Bruyne to come on before City created anything
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

https://twitter.com/BeWarmers/status/965708427967295488

Long ban incoming 

Why because the cowardly bastard tried having a go at him Confused

He was defending himself and rightly so, if he gets a ban for that we may as well give up. 

So it's ok for player to hit fans because they're having a go at you?

Firstly, the fan shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Secondly, why would you have a go at an opposition player after your team has just won a game.

Thirdly, he didn't hit him as you can clearly see Aguero pushed him away.

Mother of God this holier than holy attitude on here is embarrassing lately. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:17pm
From a lawsuit perspective, Aguero's problem is that he followed up chasing the fan after the initial punch.

If he had just knocked him away, that's by law self defence by pre-emptive striking, perfectly legal under EU and UK law. But he chases the fan afterwards which kills that argument.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:17pm
QC Coyne

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:19pm
Superdave has hacked Coyne's account 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

QC Coyne

Helps when you've worked in Security for 7 years aha. I would of defended Aguero in that situation up until he decided to chase.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:22pm

I don't care whether you or anyone else agrees with me, football is supposed to be a tough game yet you treat any little incident as a riot.

Edited by deise316 - 19 Feb 2018 at 11:07pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 12:14am
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:45am
I woke up this morning and my quadruple was gone oo e chirp a chirp a cheep cheep
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 2:13am

https://twitter.com/jelgott/status/965740507694583808

Aguero has every right to kick that scrote in the forehead if he wanted to. A small slap wasn't nearly enough. Spit or no spit. Verbal abuse or no verbal abuse. Once a knacker like that is aggressively in your face, you deal with it. You don't go 'Oh I hope this doesn't escalate further'. Massive kudos to Aguero there. The fan has absolutely no right to be on the pitch and that is definitely a huge stain on Wigans win and should see them in some sort of trouble. The fan should be banned for life. I love a good natured pitch invasion, they can be really special, but there's always a few f*cking idiots who ruin the moment for the majority of the better fans.

On the game itself, You have to hand it to Wigan. In the first half they dug in and caused City a couple of problems on the break. Grigg does brilliantly for the goal, but wtf was Walker at LOL He's like someone on magic mushrooms letting the ball run under his foot! I'm presuming he thinks I'll let this run and the Wigan lad is then active and offside? Or has he jumped completely missed it? Woeful defending but you have to hand it to Grigg, cool finish.

The red card, really silly from Delph. It's a lunge. He gives the ref a tough decision to make. Delph should never be in that situation, really foolish on his behalf. Not sure what the ref was doing with the yellow out for about 10 seconds, just teasing the City lads was it LOL As for Guardiola and Cook at ht, f*ck all in it. Just 2 managers conversing. Then Ederson gives Cook a small push. Players should never lay their hands on the managers, poor on his part.

An eventful way to put an end to what I thought was a serious chance of a first ever domestic treble! As for the Oasis music at the end LOL LOL

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:27am

Delph can have no excuses there
The only time that wouldn’t be a red is if it was on a City player

Calm down Tonyjaa
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:41am
https://twitter.com/DyerThomas/status/965718952897925121?s=08

Spanish commentary for griggs goal. What a buzzer
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:41am
Well there are at least 8 examples this season alone of worse tackles. More or less stating a fact I thought
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 221222223224225 509>
  Share Topic