You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Judge - The Irish Messi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 9:24am
Too early to Judge.... I'll get my coat
Sponsored Links

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

Too early to Judge.... I'll get my coat

You're not wrong. It's fair to say the jury's still out.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Think he has the ability to replace hoolohan should we need him for one of the playoff matches. Seems incredibly comfortable on the ball and very good at linking up and playing of the striker and also has a very good eye for goal.

Reckon he will be dunphys new favourite player next year as wes will be close to retirement and we will hear how he should of been in the team for the last few years but was shamefully overlooked

http://www.ciarano.me/post/131881277168/carsley-alan-judge-can-be-irelands-young-wes
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:26pm
In all honesty he could have been capped along with a few others away to Gibraltar but we don't seem to trust players as much as other nations.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:59pm

Two assists and a beautiful goal for Judge.

McCormack assisted Judge's goal and also hit the woodwork.

Both players had stormers judging by these highlights.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 4:23pm
Watched Alan Judge countless times, nothing sort of a laugh he isn't in our match day squads.
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Two assists and a beautiful goal for Judge.

McCormack assisted Judge's goal and also hit the woodwork.

Both players had stormers judging by these highlights.

Wow, he's really good.....I'm impressed.

Is McCormack Irish too?
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 6:30pm
Yes. McCormack is Irish but he is 31 years old so it's too late for him.

We should start utilizing Judge while he still has three or four campaigns in him.

Don't make the same mistake we made with Reid and Hoolahan.
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Yes. McCormack is Irish but he is 31 years old so it's too late for him.

We should start utilizing Judge while he still has three or four campaigns in him.

Don't make the same mistake we made with Reid and Hoolahan.

Judge could easily get into our side. He's playing at the same level as Hendrick, Keogh, Christie etc after all.

Edited by Strazdas - 26 Oct 2015 at 10:33pm
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 10:33pm
Andy Hinchcliffe of Sky Sports says this evening that Judge is the stand out player in the Championship......high praise indeed

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10044390/fl72-talking-points-alan-judge-stand-out-player-in-championship

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 10:07am
I'd be stunned if O'Neill called him up for the play-offs, however if we do secure qualification then the friendly warm up games before next summer's tournament would be an ideal team to blood him into the team. Odd that he has been ignored up to this point.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 10:32am
I see he has been linked to Swansea,that would be a very good move for him.They play good football and probably wouldn't be in a relegation fight.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 12:34pm
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

In all honesty he could have been capped along with a few others away to Gibraltar but we don't seem to trust players as much as other nations.
He deserved an opportunity when he was the best attacking player in league one. We seem to permanently have managers who wait for a second or third opinion. No doubt if the move to Swansea comes off, he will be in the squad and possibly the team 
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 9:41am
I used to think he was more of a winger but looks to play in the Hoolahan type role would I be correct in saying? Some great balls and goal but it is different when your playing an international qualifer! In saying that he looks more than good enough to be in our squad and given an opportunity to show what he can do on the pitch - we need players who are on form and full of confidence!
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 9:50am
Like the look of this lad, hoolahan though is the main man for me so dont think judge will displace him anytime soon but certainly looks like he has potential there, hes 26 so maybe hes a bit of a late bloomer much like hoolahan himself.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 9:38pm
MON went to watch him tonight and he's been less than impressive unfortunately. Was anonymous for the first 30 mins playing out wide, came infield and from there had a few decent touches and quick passes but alot of wasted possession. Taken off after 70 minutes. Hopefully O'Neill saw Brentford's game last game at Charlton
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 9:41pm
Great assist[EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>
  Share Topic