Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=38213
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 1:24am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Alan Judge - The Irish Messi
Posted By: Trapcandoit
Subject: Alan Judge - The Irish Messi
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:51pm
  Anyone know anything about this kid.  Playing for Notts Forest atm.  Can't catch his name but SSN are raving about him.. Actually just caught his name- Judge.  Sorry if there's a thread already on him.

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Replies:
Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:52pm
Notts County...Alan Judge..Know him well.He's not as good as Messi though..

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:56pm
Used to play against Judger when he was at Joey's underage , quality player he was bound to make it.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:56pm
His dad captained Bray to FAI cup win me thinks
Didn't make it at Blackburn did he?

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:58pm
  Cheers Boy ZThumbs Up   Just had one assist and one goal.

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

His dad captained Bray to FAI cup win me thinks
Didn't make it at Blackburn did he?

1.True-Dermot
2. He was doing well at Blackburn until Sam Allardyce came in and he was 2 foot too small to play for him.Tugay told him if he ever wanted to play in Turkey he'd recommend him..

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:01pm

-------------

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:03pm
They rave about him on Soccer Saturday came through the Blackburn Academy I think.

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Used to play against Judger when he was at Joey's underage , quality player he was bound to make it.
  What position(s) does he play GD?

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

He's a winger pal , technically he was always very good and i think since Curle took over at Notts County his game has improved along with many others! I wouldnt be surprised if a Championship club was to come in for him during the summer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Judge_%28Irish_footballer%29" rel="nofollow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Judge_(Irish_footballer)

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

They rave about him on Soccer Saturday came through the Blackburn Academy I think.
  Oops.  My bad. Thought I was hearing things for a while thoughEmbarrassed

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:15pm
Won't be playing in League One next season.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:17pm

He's a winger pal , technically he was always very good and i think since Curle took over at Notts County his game has improved along with many others! I wouldnt be surprised if a Championship club was to come in for him during the summer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Judge_%28Irish_footballer%29" rel="nofollow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Judge_(Irish_footballer)

Scholar and a gent GDThumbs Up

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 4:18pm

Scholar and a gent GDThumbs Up

I don't think any of my old teachers would agree mate LOL

No worries pal anytime Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 5:42pm

FFS no mention off the Ginger Messi in this thread, absolute disgraceful thread if he doesnt get a mention Thumbs Down

Posted By: Pubes
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 5:52pm
Alan judge has been about for a while, to mention him in same sentence as messi though is a joke

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

FFS no mention off the Ginger Messi in this thread, absolute disgraceful thread if he doesnt get a mention Thumbs Down

LOL

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:12pm
If he's 23 and playing in League 1, he can't be that good.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Obviously no-one is comparing him to Messi , but Judge is a very good player and he is capable of making the step upto the Championship.

Keith Andrews was 28 moving from league 1 to the EPL and Kevin Doyle moved to Reading from Cork City at 22 for example , given that Judge is only 23 a move to a good club in the Championship next season could bring his game on even further.

He's more football in him than a few players who've been capped by Trap!

-------------

Posted By: c90
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:30pm

Obviously no-one is comparing him to Messi , but Judge is a very good player and he is capable of making the step upto the Championship.

Keith Andrews was 28 moving from league 1 to the EPL and Kevin Doyle moved to Reading from Cork City at 22 for example , given that Judge is only 23 a move to a good club in the Championship next season could bring his game on even further.

LOLwhats the name of this thread ?LOL

-------------
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by c90 c90 wrote:

We called Kevin Kilbane , Zinedine Kilbane for years doesn't mean we were comparing him to Zidane Wink

It was merely a tongue in cheek post from trapcandoit , like in all honesty come on give me some credit ffs LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:46pm

We called Kevin Kilbane , Zinedine Kilbane for years doesn't mean we were comparing him to Zidane Wink

It was merely a tongue in cheek post from trapcandoit , like in all honesty come on give me some credit ffs LOL
couldn't help  myself Tongue
Its when anyone says 'clearly/obviously' i always try my best to catch them out

-------------
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:01pm
The Irish are gonna be Messi in Poland

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:22pm

And this is Hoolahan's first season the EPL and he does not look out of his depth. Was quality at the Emirates today (although he won't make the squad).

-------------

Posted By: rainpaulo
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:44pm
Couldn't get near Blackburn squad...enough said.

Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Andrews played well over 60 times for Blackburn , it could hardly be classed as "he couldn't get near the squad" ffs.

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:04pm

When the genius that is Steve Kean became manager. How did Kean/Blackburn get on anyway, does anybody know ? 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Real Irlanda
Date Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:29am
Unfortunately Im a Blackburn fan and Andrews was not 1st choice under Sam Allardyce for large periods during hisa time thee. The fans didnt rate him and used to boo him alot of the times he got the ball.

I will agree Steve Kean is a clown, and also Venkys are a shower of b*****ds

Posted By: muscles
Date Posted: 06 May 2012 at 2:10am
What a  stupid thread title, 

Posted By: Hale
Date Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

100% Agree

Posted By: farfar
Date Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Hale Hale wrote:

Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

100% Agree

Yup, thought that this was going to be about some freakishly talented Irish kid and turns out to be about Judger LOL.

Posted By: coldzebra
Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:27pm
The thread title is correct.

Notts County have began to sell t-shirts in their store which label Judger the "Irish Messi". The starter of this thread merely picked this up from Sky Sports News as it has been doing the rounds lately. The t-shirts by all accounts are flying out the door. You need only search Twitter for "Alan Judge" to see the amount of praise he's been getting lately. Apparently he's nailed on for League One Goal of the Season too.

Iv'e known Judger since I was 5. We went to school together. He's quite embarrassed about the "Messi" comparison but thinks it's funny regardless. He just wants to get on playing his football. He thinks he might be moving on next season but there's been no concrete offers yet. The lad has talent but I think the Championship is his level.

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:28pm

Andrews played well over 60 times for Blackburn , it could hardly be classed as "he couldn't get near the squad" ffs.

I think he was talking about Judger...

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:37pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypXe3jR_f00" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypXe3jR_f00  5/6 goals from Judger in this.

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:52pm
Embarrassed
Originally posted by coldzebra coldzebra wrote:

Notts County have began to sell t-shirts in their store which label Judger the "Irish Messi". The starter of this thread merely picked this up from Sky Sports News as it has been doing the rounds lately. The t-shirts by all accounts are flying out the door. You need only search Twitter for "Alan Judge" to see the amount of praise he's been getting lately. Apparently he's nailed on for League One Goal of the Season too.

Iv'e known Judger since I was 5. We went to school together. He's quite embarrassed about the "Messi" comparison but thinks it's funny regardless. He just wants to get on playing his football. He thinks he might be moving on next season but there's been no concrete offers yet. The lad has talent but I think the Championship is his level.
  Cheer Coldzebra.  Felt a bit silly at the time as I thought I was hearing things and to be perfectly honest I never heard of this player (Judge).  Has he played much underage- how did he do at it?  The Wiki page doesn't give too much info.  He looks a cracking little player- no messinSmile

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:55pm

Embarrassed

Cheer Coldzebra.  Felt a bit silly at the time as I thought I was hearing things and to be perfectly honest I never heard of this player (Judge).  Has he played much underage- how did he do at it?  The Wiki page doesn't give too much info.  He looks a cracking little player- no messinSmile
according to a friend in the know, Judge is gonna miss the poland trip due to personal reasons.Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:57pm

Embarrassed

according to a friend in the know, Judge is gonna miss the poland trip due to personal reasons.Tongue
Aww that's just messed up!

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:19pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypXe3jR_f00" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypXe3jR_f00  5/6 goals from Judger in this.
Some great strikes from him,he hits the bar about 8 times at the end!!

-------------

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Real Irlanda Real Irlanda wrote:

Unfortunately Im a Blackburn fan and Andrews was not 1st choice under Sam Allardyce for large periods during hisa time thee. The fans didnt rate him and used to boo him alot of the times he got the ball.

I will agree Steve Kean is a clown, and also Venkys are a shower of b*****ds

Ah yeah i was aware that he wasn't always a regular and he was a Paul Ince signing hence why the fans didn't take to him which was unfair imo.

But like are you telling me Andrews wouldn't be a decent option to have at present for Blackburn because i would. Kean is clueless and out of his depth at this level , i said it months ago!

-------------

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:34pm
I'm surprised not many people here have heard of him before to be honest. He played at every youth level possible for Ireland and captained the U21's on at least one occasion.

Posted By: Absolutely Use
Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:21pm
I remember seeing him playing for the U-21's, I can't say he stood out too much.  

-------------
Say nothing till you hear more

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 9:37am
Linked with Reading today. Big step up for him but worth the shot if it comes off

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Linked with Reading today. Big step up for him but worth the shot if it comes off

He has nothing to lose , if it works out happy days but sure if it doesn't plenty of clubs down the lower leagues would be only too glad to take him.

-------------

Posted By: AlexLoxate
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 1:34pm
He's not a young lad in football terms, so he should take every opportunity to move up.

Posted By: fochie
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 4:42pm
Great right foot.
Hope he gets a move up. Good luck to himClap

Posted By: TheMightyQuinn
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:15pm
lee trundle 2.0

-------------
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by TheMightyQuinn TheMightyQuinn wrote:

lee trundle 2.0
god!!deserved a go for us at his peak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ilqmcslw4" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ilqmcslw4

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: mccarticus
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by TheMightyQuinn TheMightyQuinn wrote:

lee trundle 2.0

god!!deserved a go for us at his peak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ilqmcslw4" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ilqmcslw4

agreed. shouldve been called up by stan for that american trip...had to have been more worthy than joe lapira

-------------
Sheedy wins it back, Sheedy shoots....

Posted By: TheMightyQuinn
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:32pm
he most certainly should have been given an opportunity at his peak, but his total lack of professionalism and disregard for physical fitness made him the type of player who would be hard for a manager to stick his neck out for... the guy was fat as sin...but fun as hell to watch.

-------------
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 7:56pm
Now that Alan Judge has signed for Blackburn, hopefully they can have a good start to the upcoming season and he can push for an Ireland call up. 

-------------

Posted By: Snagtree
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 12:58am
doubt trap would like him

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Snagtree Snagtree wrote:

doubt trap would like him

Why?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Snagtree
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 7:42pm
Im just going by the name really haven't seen much of him. I presume hes not a trap type work horse midfielder  Although does he play on the wing as well?

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 8:06pm
If he's good enough he will get a chance.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Doyler1993
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 11:42pm
Scored tonight for blackburn and played well for them in their 1-1 draw against derby last weekend. 

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 9:25am

Not bad player but thinks we have better options on the wing then him

Mcgeady,McClean,Coleman,Pilkington, Brady even Keogh, Cox and Walters (who I would prefer to play upfront ) would be ahead him in winger terms

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Mcgeady,McClean,Coleman,Pilkington, Brady even Keogh, Cox and Walters (who I would prefer to play upfront ) would be ahead him in winger terms

Coleman plays right back for us and that won't change, Pilkington hasn't a cap, Cox and Keogh are dreadful wingers. Judge could easily get his foot into the squad if given a chance.

-------------

Posted By: BaileNuisBhoy
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 2:33pm

There is no way that Keogh and Cox are better wingers than Judge

-------------
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

There is no way that Keogh and Cox are better wingers than Judge
They would be ahead of him in winger terms don't think they are better wingers then him, In terms of Coleman yes I know he is a right back but has been used on the wing before by trap.

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 7:18pm
Scored two great goals at the weekend, should be playing in the championship next year.

-------------
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 8:01pm
What happened to him at Blackburn?

Posted By: Stillhuntinghenry
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

What happened to him at Blackburn?

Sent out on loan, strange one

Posted By: keith3307
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 1:20am
Blackburn have 14 players out on loan, Most clubs have about 4 or 5 out on loan, They must be trying to save on wages.

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 11:17pm
probably gonna be a championship player next year if Blackburn recall him or Brentford want to sign him/extend the loan. O'Neill apparently was at one of his games a couple of weeks ago.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on next season. He might get a call up.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 1:19am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

probably gonna be a championship player next year if Blackburn recall him or Brentford want to sign him/extend the loan. O'Neill apparently was at one of his games a couple of weeks ago.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on next season. He might get a call up.

Fair play to him he's made q bit if a career for himself. But will he be able to step up to prem or international level at this stage? I haven't seen him play in awhile so I will let others be the judge (no pun intended) but its kinda telling he has not even got a bug chance in the championship

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 9:46am
Had a very good game against Preston North End yesterday, controlled the midfield for the most part, scored one from the spot but slipped and missed a second.

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 10:58pm

Alan Judge: Brentford sign Blackburn Rovers forward

Promoted Brentford have signed Blackburn Rovers forward Alan Judge for an undisclosed fee.

The 25-year-old  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25655071" rel="nofollow - spent the second half of last season on loan with the Bees,  scoring seven goals in 22 appearances.

The former Republic of Ireland Under-21 international has signed a three-year deal with the west London club.

"Alan played a big role in our achieving the desired goal of promotion to the Championship," Bees manager Mark Warburton told  http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/" rel="nofollow - - the club website. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27665668#story_continues_2" rel="nofollow - Continue reading the main story

I have no doubts that Alan will make a significant impact in the Championship

Mark WarburtonBrentford manager

Judge began his professional career with Blackburn, making his senior debut in August 2008, but  http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/notts_county/9361495.stm" rel="nofollow - left Ewood Park in January 2011 when he moved to Notts County.

He  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22691556" rel="nofollow - re-joined Rovers last summer  but only made 12 appearances for the Championship club in 2013-14 before clinching a loan switch to Brentford.

Warburton believes the permanent signing of Judge will give the club a boost as they prepare for life in the second tier.

"His evident playing ability is matched with an outstanding work ethic and level of professionalism," Warburton said.

"I have no doubts that Alan will make a significant impact in the Championship and I am very much looking forward to watching him continue his development with the club in the months ahead."

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 11:26pm
Great move for Judger!

Given that MON has no problems picking players from the Championship, with some good early form in a Bee's shirt he may see a call up coming his way in the future. Who knows!

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 1:40am
25! Holy fook. Thought he was a youngster!

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 5:32pm
Watching Highlights of him today for Brentford, he's performing constantly in fairness a lot better then McClean is right now. Do you think he's capable of making the panel/squad?

Posted By: NewtNewbie
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Watching Highlights of him today for Brentford, he's performing constantly in fairness a lot better then McClean is right now. Do you think he's capable of making the panel/squad?

Seems he's playing in a more central role these days. And his tackling stats are quite impressive actually, according to WhoScored. I couldn't believe he's 26 now!

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 11:27pm
Could he cut it international level? this is his first consistent season starting in the Championship i believe.

Posted By: NewtNewbie
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 11:57pm

Could he cut it international level? this is his first consistent season starting in the Championship i believe.

Not sure he's quite international quality, but this is definitely his best season yet.

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 12:59am
http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/brentford-are-buzzing-thanks-to-inform-irish-star-alan-judge-30788667.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/brentford-are-buzzing-thanks-to-inform-irish-star-alan-judge-30788667.html

Think he has also got the most assists in the championship so far this season as well.  Reckon in two/three years time he will replace hoolahan as dunphys favourite player and how he has been wasted and mistreated at international level

-------------

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 1:50pm

Nope, he played a year or two of Championship football for Plymouth.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 4:26pm
Were short of playmakers, I'd give him a try

Posted By: d13dave
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 5:31pm
just needs to discover cake and he will be the new andy reid

brentford are flying. fair play to them

Posted By: Double Maxim
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2015 at 4:48pm
AJ has just scored a cracking goal against Fulham its been on SSN.
Clap

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Posted By: dubstep
Date Posted: 03 Apr 2015 at 5:01pm
He made a great assist for 4th goal aswel, would love to see him in the next Irish squad hopefully Brentford get promoted .

Posted By: dubstep
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 5:10pm
Another goal and assist, defo worth a look in a friendly 

Date Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:18pm
Clap Fair play to this lad.  Finally made the squad.  

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Date Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:49pm
Delighted for him. An absolute gentleman.

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:49pm
Once he stays sober

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: d13dave
Date Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:56pm
fair play to him. he has had a cracking season.

Date Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:08pm
Fair play to Judger

Delighted to see him and Rooney called up, fully deserved.

-------------

Posted By: Bohsfan84
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 3:47pm
http://alan-judge-attracting-swansea-and-bournemouth-interest" rel="nofollow - http://alan-judge-attracting-swansea-and-bournemouth-interest
http://alan-judge-attracting-swansea-and-bournemouth-interest" rel="nofollow -  
Linked with Swansea and Bournemouth.

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 4:36pm
6th goal of the season for Judge as a resurgent Brentford lead Charlton 2-0 away from home under Lee Carsley.

And it was meant to be a beauty.

Posted By: DeclanDaly
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 6:26pm
Judge set up the first also. Peach of a cross.

He's quite similar to Andy Reid - in style and build.

-------------
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"

Posted By: Scamper
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 6:29pm
Goal today was an absolute peach, surely worth a run out for us in some early friendlies next year.

-------------
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 1:32am
Think he has the ability to replace hoolohan should we need him for one of the playoff matches. Seems incredibly comfortable on the ball and very good at linking up and playing of the striker and also has a very good eye for goal.

Reckon he will be dunphys new favourite player next year as wes will be close to retirement and we will hear how he should of been in the team for the last few years but was shamefully overlooked

-------------

Posted By: Stimpy
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 9:24am
Too early to Judge.... I'll get my coat

Posted By: DeclanDaly
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

Too early to Judge.... I'll get my coat

You're not wrong. It's fair to say the jury's still out.

-------------
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"

Posted By: Strazdas
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Think he has the ability to replace hoolohan should we need him for one of the playoff matches. Seems incredibly comfortable on the ball and very good at linking up and playing of the striker and also has a very good eye for goal.

Reckon he will be dunphys new favourite player next year as wes will be close to retirement and we will hear how he should of been in the team for the last few years but was shamefully overlooked

http://www.ciarano.me/post/131881277168/carsley-alan-judge-can-be-irelands-young-wes

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:26pm
In all honesty he could have been capped along with a few others away to Gibraltar but we don't seem to trust players as much as other nations.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 3:59pm

Two assists and a beautiful goal for Judge.

McCormack assisted Judge's goal and also hit the woodwork.

Both players had stormers judging by these highlights.

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 4:23pm
Watched Alan Judge countless times, nothing sort of a laugh he isn't in our match day squads.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Two assists and a beautiful goal for Judge.

McCormack assisted Judge's goal and also hit the woodwork.

Both players had stormers judging by these highlights.

Wow, he's really good.....I'm impressed.

Is McCormack Irish too?

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 6:30pm
Yes. McCormack is Irish but he is 31 years old so it's too late for him.

We should start utilizing Judge while he still has three or four campaigns in him.

Don't make the same mistake we made with Reid and Hoolahan.

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Yes. McCormack is Irish but he is 31 years old so it's too late for him.

We should start utilizing Judge while he still has three or four campaigns in him.

Don't make the same mistake we made with Reid and Hoolahan.

Judge could easily get into our side. He's playing at the same level as Hendrick, Keogh, Christie etc after all.

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 10:33pm
Andy Hinchcliffe of Sky Sports says this evening that Judge is the stand out player in the Championship......high praise indeed

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10044390/fl72-talking-points-alan-judge-stand-out-player-in-championship

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net