You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Judge - The Irish Messi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I see Darren Drysdale has been making up bald-faced lies about what happened in the incident with Judge, even going as far as to make a thinly veiled jibe about Judge's height in his official statement.

Dysdale's an unproffesional twat. Judge really shouldn't have let him off the hook as lightly as he did. 

From what I know of Drysdale's background, I wouldn't be surprised if he holds similar views to those of Jeff Winter.

Very strange behavior for an opposition player let alone a referee; butting his head against another professional. And in the image linked in the article, he certainly doesn't possess the demeanour of someone who was affronted by being called a "bald cheating ****"; he seemed to be relishing it.

I hope the audio Judge refers to is released and Drysdale gets suitably punished for this.

Sincerely doubt it though.

Absolutely agree. 
Sponsored Links

geansaí View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geansaí Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:13pm
If clear audio exists surely it's the end of him as a ref

He also said he didn't actually make any contact with Judge- does he not realise there is video of him clearly sticking his face inConfused
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 11:03am
That **** Adrian Durham couldn't wait to jump on Judge after Drysdale's statement. He's his mind made up, says he knew from the minute he saw it that something really bad like this was said to make the ref react like that
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 10:56pm
MacMathuna View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacMathuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 9:07am
Only 6 games left and 5 points outside playoffs
You'd think they could have rotated him a bit more so they had him for final push ..
Should get picked up by a league one team he's still getting 30 games per season
Sinne Fianna Fáil atá fé gheall ag Éirinn.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 9:14am
I can hear McCarthy "Judgeyyy"
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 12:59pm
Yeah, Cardiff could come calling.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 1:06pm
Yes, a shoe in for a Cardiff move I'd say. Can still be a decent squad player at that level, no fee and relatively low wages, it makes sense to be fair.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 1:22pm
Not sure about Cardiff. He's not exactly lit it up in league one so I don't see why a promotion pushing championship team will be coming in for him.

Mick has Harry Wilson and his recent purchase of Johnny Williams in that creative midfielder role. Not to mention the fact that Judge is 32 now.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 2:34pm
Any links to Cardiff will be solely based on mick and Judge being mates. On a purely.football based analyses you would not.see judge in the championship. I've watched a good few ipswich games.sadly and he's struggled to either make an impact on the pitch or struggled to get on the pitch 

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Any links to Cardiff will be solely based on mick and Judge being mates. On a purely.football based analyses you would not.see judge in the championship. I've watched a good few ipswich games.sadly and he's struggled to either make an impact on the pitch or struggled to get on the pitch 

Great shame he got that leg break when he did. 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 2:38pm
Should Cambridge go up, and Wes didn't fancy another season, we could do worse than try and get him. He wouldn't have to move and would be the main man here. One of those 'ifs' is massive though!
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 3:21pm
Mark Warburton tried to sign him for QPR at the start of the 19/20 season. He might be an attractive signing as a free agent on doable wages, but he's another two years older and hasn't exactly lit up League One. I don't think QPR's fans would be happy with him as a signing.

A pity he got that injury when a move to Newcastle in the PL was apparently on the cards.

Pity again that the aforementioned move to QPR didn't work out a couple of years ago.

You have to feel for him.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 4:08pm
Although clubs may sign Free Agents outside the transfer window, afaik they still had to be Free Agents before the window shut, which would rule Judge out until the summer.

But he will likely have been compensated instead by Ipswich having to pay up the the remainder of his contract until then.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 4:24pm
Is he out on his ear as of now then? Here's your wages til June. Good luck...
exgrad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exgrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 4:42pm
Yeah he'll be paid to not play until end of season and then leave.

Will be interested to see if Parrott involved in squad this weekend, wonder if there is any increase in loan fee if he makes a certain number of appearances? 

or maybe he's just been dropped.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 4:49pm
Is this decision anything to do with the incident with the referee earlier in the season
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is this decision anything to do with the incident with the referee earlier in the season
The referee apologised for that, did he not?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
  Share Topic