You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Judge - The Irish Messi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 8:37pm
Feck sake, I'm still so gutted that he's broken his leg, never felt more annoyed and sad about a players injury than Judgeys. What hurts is that a move to a good PL side was nailed on..
Sponsored Links

seanw7 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote seanw7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 9:22pm
dont think he is that good.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 8:50am
Alan was selected in the PFA Championship team of the season.
Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:46am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 11:05am
Linked with a move to Newcastle

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfers-alan-judge-11786689

Edited by lassassinblanc - 23 Aug 2016 at 11:22am
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 11:59am
NUFC -The Irish club in the North East!
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 12:05pm
Having his medical in Newcastle today according to reports - good stuff. Should turn out to be a really good move for him.
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Having his medical in Newcastle today according to reports - good stuff. Should turn out to be a really good move for him.

Didnt he only get screws out of his leg a few days ago? Would they sign a player while still injured and hasnt started rehab yet?  Although this is Newcastle I suppose

To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 12:29pm
like hes out injured,a few months away from full fitness. medical today? why would rafa be looking at a guy who might not play before xmas for him. seems strange if true.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 12:32pm
I don't see this as a good move to be honest. Best to stay at brentford and be the main man rather than go to Newcastle and compete with a bunch of other players for the number 10 role. He has the freedom to thrive at brentford and I'd say they are a good shout to go up
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

I don't see this as a good move to be honest. Best to stay at brentford and be the main man rather than go to Newcastle and compete with a bunch of other players for the number 10 role. He has the freedom to thrive at brentford and I'd say they are a good shout to go up

no chance
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:13pm
Newcastle promoted and he's booted onto the bench in favour of a 10 million signing. No thanks.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

like hes out injured,a few months away from full fitness. medical today? why would rafa be looking at a guy who might not play before xmas for him. seems strange if true.

He'll be back in October if reports are correct, we need a creative player he fits the bill
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

He'll be back in October if reports are correct, we need a creative player he fits the bill
It is still absolutely ludicrous, even by Geordie standards, to sign a player while he is out with a serious injury.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It is still absolutely ludicrous, even by Geordie standards, to sign a player while he is out with a serious injury.

I'll admit yes perhaps a risk but I'd imagine if during his medical anything serious is found he won't be signed..saying that we signed Siem de Jong when injured and that turned out wonderfully Confused
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:28pm
De Jong has left the club and returned to Holland, Benitez clearly rates Judge and sees him as the replacement.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:38pm
I read a couple of articles today which implied he was close to nearing full fitness already. He didn't need crutches only four weeks after the injury occured so seems to be recovering really well from it.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:39pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I'll admit yes perhaps a risk but I'd imagine if during his medical anything serious is found he won't be signed..saying that we signed Siem de Jong when injured and that turned out wonderfully Confused
By the law of averages one of them will turn out to be fine, keep at it.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>
  Share Topic