Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Richard Dunne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 53>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 9:53pm
Big loss,though not a huge surprise of course. He gave us his best,and more. Tough blow for morale in the squad too.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 10:12pm
Massive boots to fill. Really sad to see him go : As somebody else said, he was a man-mountain. 
Great servant to the green jersey and left us with many happy memories. Hope he enjoys the rest of his club career.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 10:17pm
LegendClap, but 1 more campaign from the subs bench ? either way Thank You , HeroClapHug
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 10:31pm
What a legend this man is.
I do think it's probably a good time to retire.
35 in September and will be nearly 37 when the Euros kick off.

Time for others to step up
uncle sam View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncle sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 11:37pm
Hero in Irish football i'd love to see him comeback in a coaching role. I remember the standing ovation he got on his return from injury against Georgia. 
LEGEND
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 11:48pm
Absolute legend. Moscow will always be remembered. He was a giant at the heart of the defense under Trap. 

Picked the right time to go though. He hasn't many years left at the top level - he has done brilliantly to even get back to this level considering how long he was out a couple of years ago. So huge kudos to him for that also Thumbs Up

You'll be missed Richard, and you'll always be loved Hug
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 11:53pm
A man mountain at the back. A great servant to Irish football and never gave less than 110%.

Would agree with others that it's the right time to retire. He's pushing on now and it's time to make a bit of cash before retiring. Retiring now could buy him an extra season in the top flight.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 11:56pm
Clap Legend and my favourite player in green Embarrassed
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 11:57pm
Embedded image permalink
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by <b>Dunne23</b> Dunne23 wrote:

That's a shocker!! LOLLOLLOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 12:22am
Richard will be sorely missed , a colossus for Ireland gave everything for the jersey.
Thanks for the memories ClapClapClap
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 12:25am
Great Player for us, terrible pity what should have been his finest moments in an irish jersey were ruined by injury. Top bloke, Richard a true Lionheart.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by <b>Dunne23</b> Dunne23 wrote:

That's a shocker!! LOLLOLLOL

Second only to Tony Dunne Big smile
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 12:46am
great player and a future football manager, he has all the attributes to become a top , top manager and coach...  he can read the game so easily ,   best Regards and luck !!
Boban View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 6:33am
A real warrior and a great leader.The legend will be missed.

Thanks for the memories Dickie!
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 8:49am
Legend,it will b strange not to see u play again, big loss, thanks for the memories.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 9:04am
Super player and a gentleman as well . Thanks for the memories big man . See you in 114 sometime please god
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 9:08am
Farewell to "the wardrobe" 
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 53>
  Share Topic