Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New away jersey for Euro 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 12:30pm
Here's a link to the UEFA Regulations for the qualifying and Finals of Euro 2012. There is a section on kit  which should be of interest to people

But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
Sponsored Links

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 12:31pm
Gerk

HgRx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HgRx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:15pm
Had to check it out on Twitter to avoid this ybig superinjunction.

I think with short sleeves and no sponsor this will look great on our players. The model wearing it in the photo has a poor shape and doesn't do it justice.

Collar looks nice and thick, kinda like a rugby collar. I dig it.
Jicked View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jicked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:23pm
Shirt ruined by being absolutely shapeless, having a massive, massive collar and putting the Umbro logo in pride of place meaning the numbering placement looks weird.

Edited by Jicked - 30 Jan 2012 at 1:43pm
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Lads, no posting pics of that jersey
There is an embargo on it
Cen fáth?
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:39pm

could someone send that picture on to me ?

We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
buddyroche View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddyroche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:45pm
cant find a pic anywhere, anyone have a link?
All aboard Trap's Tractor
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:45pm
Umbro have posted it on Facebook  Ouch

Edited by soccerc - 30 Jan 2012 at 1:46pm
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:49pm
Love it nicest one I've seen in a while
umbro
@mickgleeson82
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:50pm
I don't think it's that bad, having it on a dummy that looks like its about to fall over and on a hanger isn't the best way to sell it though. As said on here, it would look better on someone with the crest out like Dunne than the photos that have been put up here.
ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:51pm
Looks nicer on the hanger than it did on the stick man mannequin. Nice enough. Chances are it will be worn once for a friendly and never seen again.
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I don't think it's that bad, having it on a dummy that looks like its about to fall over and on a hanger isn't the best way to sell it though. As said on here, it would look better on someone with the crest out like Dunne than the photos that have been put up here.

Seanie........that pretty much descibes most of us on this site who will eventually purchase one.
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:54pm
will they be sold like that? without 3?
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ericdogg ericdogg wrote:

Looks nicer on the hanger than it did on the stick man mannequin. Nice enough. Chances are it will be worn once for a friendly and never seen again.

Another picture on the umbro site with the embroidery for the Italy game which suggests
It will be worn v Italy. Hope this jersey gets a decent run it's quality
@mickgleeson82
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:55pm
Sold !
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:55pm
So much potential! Shocking, looks like a cheap O'Neills top you would buy in Lifstyle back in 1997
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Soiled !

Will be when you get it on Rog
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Seanie........that pretty much descibes most of us on this site who will eventually purchase one.

LOLLOL
True, maybe that was the angle Umbro were going for.

I think Johnnycee is in a no win situation anyway, some people will like it and some will hate it. I'll save proper judgement on it until I see it in the flesh. It looks a bit baggy there in that photo to comment properly.

Edited by seaniemac - 30 Jan 2012 at 1:58pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic