You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17451746174717481749 1771>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Pressure is on big time, Liverpool have a tenancy to go on these long runs of winning games in a row. Imagine if they got 4th after the season they have had LOL.
People seem to be forgetting about Brighton in all this. They have three games in hand on Liverpool and are 7 behind with a similar goal difference. Should they win all 3 they go ahead of Man Utd. Out of all the teams pushing for Top 4 they are arguably the most impressive in current form. 

Edited by ShamtheRam - 08 May 2023 at 4:42pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Pressure is on big time, Liverpool have a tenancy to go on these long runs of winning games in a row. Imagine if they got 4th after the season they have had LOL.
People seem to be forgetting about Brighton in all this. They have three games in hand on Liverpool and are 7 behind with a similar goal difference. Should they win all 3 they go ahead of Man Utd. Out of all the teams pushing for Top 4 they are arguably the most impressive in current form. 

1 down to Everton at the moment - Ferguson will save em.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

1 down to Everton at the moment - Ferguson will save em.

3-0 down now after 35mins.
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 3:02pm
So Ten Hag Has let slip that he is intending on coming to Dublin for a friendly in the 2 weeks before the PL starts up again. As 2017 was a great success, I wonder who will they be playing? last time It was Sampdoria.
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 3:40pm
Phil Jones moving on at the end of the year. Never could stay fit long enough to make up for the clangers he dropped, but he left with this chestnut.

"When my career finishes and I’m enjoying my life - and by the way I’m fortunate that I’ll be able to do that - the keyboard warriors will still be in their mum’s spare bedroom, sipping Pepsi that’s flat, eating a Pot Noodle, sitting in their boxers, tweeting."

Clap
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Phil Jones moving on at the end of the year. Never could stay fit long enough to make up for the clangers he dropped, but he left with this chestnut.

"When my career finishes and I’m enjoying my life - and by the way I’m fortunate that I’ll be able to do that - the keyboard warriors will still be in their mum’s spare bedroom, sipping Pepsi that’s flat, eating a Pot Noodle, sitting in their boxers, tweeting."

Clap

We'll still be happier than the next Duncan Edwards. Oh, and it's Coke. Not Pepsi, Philip.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:04pm
At least he won medals, how long ya reckon before someone takes Harry Maguires title as the most expensive player to never win a title?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

At least he won medals, how long ya reckon before someone takes Harry Maguires title as the most expensive player to never win a title?

Declan Rice nailed on.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 8:45pm
Enzo Fernandez now has that title 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 11:51am
Casemiro more goals than Jack Grealish this season
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Give him a medal for that 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Give him a medal for that 

He’s plenty of those.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 4:37pm
Sad act
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Lukaku, Pogba and Antony cost more and got nowhere near a title come to think of it  
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 7:02pm
City will have a billion pound squad with no titles very shortly Clap
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 7:18pm

Maybe if he played as a DM instead of a rampaging late 90's CM, United wouldn't be so open and struggle to control games.

ten Hag should secure CL football from here. The football on show has largely been sh*te for awhile though.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

City will have a billion pound squad with no titles very shortly Clap

Strange comment for a Man Utd thread
Obsessed much?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Enzo Fernandez now has that title 
He's won the league in Argentina and Portugal, Harry Maguire has never won a senior league title, League Cup this year is his first cup, second if you count the Playoffs with Hull
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17451746174717481749 1771>
  Share Topic