Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16461647164816491650 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Bruno the difference again! One of the best players in World football at the moment.
He was shocking v PSG. A 1/10 performance 

Yah he was poor the other night but he's played a lot of games. United are overly dependent on him which isn't good. 

United looked doomed tonight and against an excellent West Ham defensive set up through the middle, he still manages to create space for himself.  He has to be considered world class at this stage. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:17pm
I see whoscored gave Fernandes a rating of 7.33 for the game against PSG! Only Neymar and Rashford got a higher rating but yea 1/10 performance LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:23pm

I see whoscored gave Fernandes a rating of 7.33 for the game against PSG! Only Neymar and Rashford got a higher rating but yea 1/10 performance LOL

Nevermind the rating. Fernandes was poor against PSG. He just didn't play well. 

Would you actually agree that was a 7/10 performance the other night? 

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Yes he looked dangerous, was always looking to create something!

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:43pm

Yes he looked dangerous, was always looking to create something!

I'm a biased United fan but you make me look neutral LOL

Fernandes always looks to create something anyway but he was just off the pace the other night. You have a blind spot when it comes to Fernandes especially if you think his performance merited anywhere near a 7/10 the other night. 

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:46pm

He was absolutely abysmal. But sure oul Brenno knows best wha
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:47pm
There is no blind spot for me I call it how I see it, always have and always will! I suppose your rating from your bedroom in Dublin takes more merit than whoscored though! Gotcha.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:47pm

There is no blind spot for me I call it how I see it, always have and always will! I suppose your rating from your bedroom in Dublin takes more merit than whoscored though! Gotcha.

Sure
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:54pm

EmbarrassedLOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 9:48pm

LOLLOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

LOLLOL

Talking about calling it how I see it, I watched City today and Gabriel Jesus will never be good enough to lead the line for a top club like City.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 12:51am
Ah this topic again after Jesus has a quiet game
No comments on him after recent games against Liverpool and Real Madrid springs to mind

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 8:27am

EmbarrassedLOL

Ah here - your list of overrated players is embarrassing 

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 11:14am
My list of overrated players?! 

Are you referring to me or Brendan? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 11:21am

My list of overrated players?! 

Are you referring to me or Brendan? 
Brenners I’d say 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

EmbarrassedLOL

Ah here - your list of overrated players is embarrassing 

Leave Muff alone.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 1:32pm

What's the opposite of calling it as you seeing it.   Thinking that he played brutal but saying he played well. Who does that.  

Bias opinions come from the fact that as you watch it you are so biased you can't see anything else 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

What's the opposite of calling it as you seeing it.   Thinking that he played brutal but saying he played well. Who does that.  

Bias opinions come from the fact that as you watch it you are so biased you can't see anything else 

Are you missing TJ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16461647164816491650 1770>
  Share Topic