Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14611462146314641465 1770>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 12:09pm
Barca conceded 4 last night. United should be slight favourites to progress.
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Barca conceded 4 last night. United should be slight favourites to progress.
We have just unearthed fintans twin LOL
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 12:48pm
Pogba is a fraud sooner he goes the better
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 1:03pm
Big time Charlie. Then again what would you expect when the likes of Zidane is massaging his ego.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 1:06pm
"His excellency" do you not mean?
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 2:57pm

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by AonSceal19 AonSceal19 wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

United won a game they didn't deserve to at the weekend and lost one they should've put to bed in the first half tonight.

Spurs and Arsenal are generally still winning games consistently and taking Chelsea into account, United are in a proper dogfight for 4th place

Yup. Although, unlike Arsenal and Chelsea, they don't have the potential safety net of winning the Europa League.

Manchester United have the potential safety net of winning the Champions League though. It may be unlikely but if they win it they are in it next season .
Hmmm Fred, Jones, Smalling, Young, Lingard, Pigba, and then on the other hand MESSI  yep the safety net LOL

Why do Wolves struggle to beat the likes of Huddersfield, Cardiff, Fulham and Burnley yet manage to get wins/draws against most of the top 6? Because Wolves are a counter attacking side that prefer to let the other team try and break them down so they can hit them on the break. When Wolves have to be the aggressor against the likes of Fulham and Huddersfield who are both relegated, they have struggled. This is football. Different opponents suit teams. It’s not that simple. Now look at Manchester United’s most impressive wins under Solskjaer. The wins against Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and PSG all have something in common. They were all away games where Manchester United let the opponent attack and then they used the pace of the forwards to hit them on the counter attack. This is likely going to be the approach against Barcelona. It’s not a coincidence we went on that really long run of away wins. The games we have looked the most average in are actually the home games against the likes of Southampton and Watford. I would be very shocked to see Manchester United take the game to Barcelona next week. I’d bite your hand off for a 0-0 draw in the 1st leg. 

“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 9:48am
BBC website reporting this and it's the Sun, but

Manchester United's 26-year-old France midfielder Paul Pogba, who continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid, wants £500,000 a week to stay at Old Trafford. (Sun)

Talking about ego........jaysus................

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 10:21am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Manchester United's 26-year-old France midfielder Paul Pogba, who continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid, wants £500,000 a week to stay at Old Trafford. (Sun)

He has been sh*te in the last few matches, needs to seriously up his game if he wants 500k a week.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 10:30am
Ozil, Sanchez and Ramsey are the benchmark now.

Hazard, DeGea, Aldwerield etc will all be off as they want the huge salaries.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

The Sanchez effect 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 1:03pm
Pogba has shown what a good player he can be this season but he hasn't shown the consistency or atititude perhaps to do it more regularly. If they can sell him for around the same or a little bit more they should. 

Jolly's real test will be who he/director brings in but more so who he throws out
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 6:18pm
I know it's only paper talk at the minute but would find it awful hard to stomach that coont Rice playing for United. Hope they don't sign him. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 7:25pm

I know it's only paper talk at the minute but would find it awful hard to stomach that coont Rice playing for United. Hope they don't sign him. 
LOL 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 7:36pm

Fried rice is hard to stomach for me but I don’t mind boiled 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL 
LOLLOL
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 4:09pm
I don’t know about the rest of you but I’d snap your hand off for a 0-0 draw tonight. Just keep the tie alive until the return leg. Our performances at Old Trafford have been considerably worse than our performances away from home  under Solskjaer.
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 5:13pm
Would definitely take a 0-0 draw. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 6:27pm
anywan know how VKB is these days. He will be buzzin for the champo league tonight Clap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14611462146314641465 1770>
  Share Topic