You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14341435143614371438 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:23pm
Superb modding sham.

Almost as good a performance as de Gea today.
Sponsored Links

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:24pm
Pogba's lack of game intelligence today was astonishing. Kept trying flicks and risky passes when United were under pressure. He either massively overestimates his own ability, doesn't know the difference between a team under pressure and not or just doesn't care about anything except looking good himself.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Superb modding sham.

LOL
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:30pm
6 from 6 for OGS, if he keeps it up i'd be amazed if he isn't on the shortlist for the permanent managerial position.

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Superb modding sham.

LOL

Image result for eamon dunphy thats the first time ive seen two men have sex on the bbc

Edited by Hans Moleman - 13 Jan 2019 at 6:33pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:39pm
Ridiculous performance from Dé Gea today. Great win on the road. First half very good and second half very sluggish but did well to hang on. That was a serious performance in the second half by Spurs. United midfield totally over run. 

OGS 6 out of 6Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:43pm
It's weird because Mike Phelan is the un-sung hero as he is the brains in the coaching team, OGS is just that happy guy keeping everyone happy but it's a combination which is working extremely well.

It's a very likeable setup however. I think they'll get folded over by PSG but if they keep this up in the league it'd be hard not to consider keeping the setup.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:50pm
It's not exactly rocket science though is it? To keep the likes of Rashford and Martial high up the pitch and not having them consistently defending around the edge of their own box in bigger games? Mourinho got away with almost 3 years of poisonous use of his best attacking players. All the while Lukaku lumbered around up front in that time.

Solskjaer has just got United back doing the very basics of football and it's amazing what you can do when you let some quick talented attackersdo what they do best. Nice to see Rashford especially coming good as there were a huge amount of United fans who have questioned him in the past couple of years.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

It's not exactly rocket science though is it? To keep the likes of Rashford and Martial high up the pitch and not having them consistently defending around the edge of their own box in bigger games? Mourinho got away with almost 3 years of poisonous use of his best attacking players. All the while Lukaku lumbered around up front in that time.

Solskjaer has just got United back doing the very basics of football and it's amazing what you can do when you let some quick talented attackersdo what they do best. Nice to see Rashford especially coming good as there were a huge amount of United fans who have questioned him in the past couple of years.

Aside from the fact that Lukaku only played for United for about seventeen months under Mourinho, this is accurate.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:55pm
Jamie Redknapp very angry on skyLOL  All the lads ganged up on him.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:56pm
De Gea rightly getting all the plaudits. I also thought Herrera was excellent, such an intelligent footballer.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 13 Jan 2019 at 6:56pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 7:02pm

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Aside from the fact that Lukaku only played for United for about seventeen months under Mourinho, this is accurate.

Indeed.

Martial, even though he has hot and cold patches, is clearly a top quality player. Rashford is so quick, direct and has goals in him. The best thing United have done in years is reject Mourinhos attempts last summer to sell Martial. Imagine if he replaced him with Willian who was being linked at the time LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Herrera was excellent, such an intelligent footballer.

What exactly does he do apart from fouling and rolling around the pitch.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I did laugh when Robbie Earle on NBC post match said Herrera ran himself into the ground, so much so that he got cramp late on LOL

When Shaw was stretching Herreras leg for "cramp" in injury time, turned out both legs had cramp in the end just in case any time might not be wasted LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 7:22pm

If you honestly don’t know there’s no point trying to explain, football isn’t for you bud.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 8:07pm

If you honestly don’t know there’s no point trying to explain, football isn’t for you bud.
ouchLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 8:15pm
First United manager in history to win his first 6 games
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

First United manager in history to win his first 6 games

If he gets top 4 he has to get the job.

Arsenal v Chelsea next weekend and Man U have a few easy fixtures coming up.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14341435143614371438 1770>
  Share Topic